eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Account Transfer Help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/145062-amazon-account-transfer-help.html)

dgum517 08-29-2021 09:43 PM

Amazon Account Transfer Help

Hey guys!

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on this...

Basically, I have a friend's amazon account I have been selling on ever since I got suspended on mine. I got a brand new LLC, banking information, address, phone number, IP, basically everything different except ofc the beneficiary of the business (which is me). I already switched the majority of information over to my information from my friend's like the Legal entity and business address and tax information.

In the future, if I switch to professional account from my current regular account, I know there might be some verification. In the case that they ask me for my ID can I provide them with MY identitification or will I need to provide my friend's identification that he made the account with.

Thank you

murdered_by_ebay 08-29-2021 10:41 PM

Re: Amazon Account Transfer Help

Quote:

Originally Posted by dgum517 (Post 1168250)
Hey guys!

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on this...

Basically, I have a friend's amazon account I have been selling on ever since I got suspended on mine. I got a brand new LLC, banking information, address, phone number, IP, basically everything different except ofc the beneficiary of the business (which is me). I already switched the majority of information over to my information from my friend's like the Legal entity and business address and tax information.

In the future, if I switch to professional account from my current regular account, I know there might be some verification. In the case that they ask me for my ID can I provide them with MY identitification or will I need to provide my friend's identification that he made the account with.

Thank you

amazon would usually ask who the contact person is. an account transfer which is relative safe is only possible if the account is a business account registered in the name of an entity with a contact person

then once the entity and the contact person are verified it would be possible to replace the contact person by another company officer which would result in new verification but since entity would be the owner of the account , it would not be a change of owner

rsot 08-30-2021 02:59 AM

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master ghost :thumb:

Beautiful 08-30-2021 11:41 AM

Are you talking about upgrading your own suspended shop or the existing one to pro?

Sometimes it may require re-verification (the original owner info)

SaiJin 08-30-2021 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1168307)
Are you talking about upgrading your own suspended shop or the existing one to pro?

Sometimes it may require re-verification (the original owner info)

I believe he is asking about the friend's account he's been using

fatihturkce 11-27-2021 04:41 AM

following... Good questions....

rsot 11-27-2021 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatihturkce (Post 1177132)
following... Good questions....

Bit of an old dated thread