Related account suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 3 Days Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 12
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 11%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Related account suspension

Hello,
Recently my amazon seller account was suspended becuase it was linked to a suspended acount. I've submitted an appeal and waiting for amazons response.

However i was wondering if i can get my account balance and inventory back even if the account is not reinstated.

Would really appreciate your insights

Thank you
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 3 Days Ago
Hank's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 632
Thanks: 21
Thanked 172 Times in 134 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Related account suspension

For something like an account link, yes you'll be able to get your stock back and eventually disburse any monies due.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
Sam1996 (2 Days Ago)
  #3  
Old 3 Days Ago
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,891
Thanks: 440
Thanked 537 Times in 479 Posts
Activity: 58%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (23)
Default Re: Related account suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1996 View Post
Hello,
Recently my amazon seller account was suspended becuase it was linked to a suspended acount. I've submitted an appeal and waiting for amazons response.

However i was wondering if i can get my account balance and inventory back even if the account is not reinstated.

Would really appreciate your insights

Thank you
Yes you will get stock back but very slim chances to get account back
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2 Days Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 12
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 11%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Related account suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Yes you will get stock back but very slim chances to get account back
Would i have to wait 90 days or can i reuqest it any early?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2 Days Ago
Hank's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 632
Thanks: 21
Thanked 172 Times in 134 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Related account suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1996 View Post
Would i have to wait 90 days or can i reuqest it any early?
You will have to wait, I have never known Amazon fold on their release policy. Indeed, it's more common for them to hold onto it longer and make you fight for it's disbursement.

But as long as you did nothing more than sell legitimate wares on a legally legitimately created account (i.e not stealth with bogus ownership) and did nothing more than break their linked account policy then it will be made available eventually.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2 Days Ago
Beautiful's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 4,043
Thanks: 818
Thanked 713 Times in 623 Posts
Activity: 49%
Longevity: 22%
iTrader: (8)
Default Re: Related account suspension

First wait until you have funds/items returned

Then go through the appeal process to try to recover the shop
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2 Days Ago
Hank's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 632
Thanks: 21
Thanked 172 Times in 134 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Related account suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post

Then go through the appeal process to try to recover the shop
They will not be able to recover the shop unless the linked one is re-instated first.

My guess is they created this one as the first one is dead, so the chances of recovering this one is nil.


OP....why was the original account suspended?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2 Days Ago
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 11,806
Thanks: 264
Thanked 1,933 Times in 1,663 Posts
Activity: 85%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Related account suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1996 View Post
Hello,
Recently my amazon seller account was suspended becuase it was linked to a suspended acount. I've submitted an appeal and waiting for amazons response.

However i was wondering if i can get my account balance and inventory back even if the account is not reinstated.

Would really appreciate your insights

Thank you
So the suspended account is yours too correct?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2 Days Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 12
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 11%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Related account suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
They will not be able to recover the shop unless the linked one is re-instated first.

My guess is they created this one as the first one is dead, so the chances of recovering this one is nil.


OP....why was the original account suspended?
Both accounts are mine. But only cc was same on file. Rest of the details are different and legitimate. So i am appealing it right now.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2 Days Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 12
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 11%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Related account suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
So the suspended account is yours too correct?
Yes, Both accounts are mine. But only cc was same on file. Rest of the details are different and legitimate. So i am appealing it right now.

I am using the angle of sharing cc with a friend becuase he wanted to purchase something. Instead he accidentally used that cc on his seller account. I have now had him remove the cc on file which is mine. I also attached cc statement, drivers license, EIN, utility bill.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 2 Days Ago
Hank's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 632
Thanks: 21
Thanked 172 Times in 134 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Related account suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1996 View Post
Yes, Both accounts are mine. But only cc was same on file. Rest of the details are different and legitimate. So i am appealing it right now.

I am using the angle of sharing cc with a friend becuase he wanted to purchase something. Instead he accidentally used that cc on his seller account. I have now had him remove the cc on file which is mine. I also attached cc statement, drivers license, EIN, utility bill.
100% dead, absolutely no chance of that washing with Amazon.

Why was the original account suspended? As I said above, you must re-instate the original one before they'd even contemplate an appeal on this one.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
e2free (2 Days Ago), Sam1996 (2 Days Ago)
  #12  
Old 2 Days Ago
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,891
Thanks: 440
Thanked 537 Times in 479 Posts
Activity: 58%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (23)
Default Re: Related account suspension

agree with above Hank post account is gone for good, matching CC is straight ban no matter what
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 2 Days Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 12
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 11%
Longevity: 6%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Related account suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
agree with above Hank post account is gone for good, matching CC is straight ban no matter what
Do you know if they will release funds after 30 days? If i request it at this email disbursement-appeals@amazon.com?

I was able to go through and create a removal order of my inventory in amazon warhouse but it says pending

Last edited by Sam1996; 2 Days Ago at 04:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2 Days Ago
Hank's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 632
Thanks: 21
Thanked 172 Times in 134 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Related account suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1996 View Post
Do you know if they will release funds after 30 days? If i request it at this email disbursement-appeals@amazon.com?

I was able to go through and create a removal order of my inventory in amazon warhouse but it says pending
No they won't release after 30 days, it will be a minimum of 90, then you can fire off your request to the appeals email. But if you want to try there's no harm I guess.

Your returns request could stay in pending for some time, particularly at this time of year where it will be low on their list of priorities. Even when the order is created, shipping them will probably be slow too. But you will get them back without a fight.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
Sam1996 (2 Days Ago)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Related accounts suspension JessyYao Amazon Suspensions 1 09-12-2019 03:37 AM
Will Suspension of primary account affect an approved related secondary account? smokedPig Multiple eBay & PayPal Accounts 3 05-17-2019 01:02 PM
Weird FBA related Suspension Never have seen this please help! shalomcity Amazon 1 07-23-2016 12:25 PM
Help Related account what I do? sggz813 Amazon X 1 01-22-2011 12:49 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58