eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Sister has banned amazon account will it effect mines? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/146455-sister-has-banned-amazon-account-will-effect-mines.html)

fizzy619 01-06-2022 09:36 AM

Sister has banned amazon account will it effect mines?

Hi, my sister created a amazon seller account and got banned 4-5 years ago, i wanted to create a amazon account myself but i wanted to use a business address, different number and IP etc however i need to use our residential address for the Returns section will Amazon pick up on this detail?

Hank 01-06-2022 09:45 AM

Re: Sister has banned amazon account will it effect mines?

100% yes.

Regardless of your business details and return address, Amazon will ask you your residential details too. At some point verification processes will ask for ID and a residential utility bill. If that's a banned address then any future accounts links to that address will be suspended too.

e2free 01-06-2022 10:02 AM

You have to use different residential address for amazon but for return address you can use bannded address without any issue

Beautiful 01-06-2022 10:16 AM

Just rent a mailbox near you that handles mail, no need to risk re-using any previously used information

Hank 01-06-2022 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1181144)
Just rent a mailbox near you that handles mail, no need to risk re-using any previously used information

Returns address aside, which isn't an issue, he has the same home/residential address as his banned sister.

No mailbox is going to circumvent that issue.

fizzy619 01-06-2022 10:38 AM

Im going to register via my business details using those address and bank details.
Will they still require my residential address? For my ID couldnt i show my passport which doesnt have my address?

Also, is it worth trying to get my sisters account reinstated and then creating mines?

Hank 01-06-2022 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fizzy619 (Post 1181147)
Im going to register via my business details using those address and bank details.
Will they still require my residential address? For my ID couldnt i show my passport which doesnt have my address?

Also, is it worth trying to get my sisters account reinstated and then creating mines?

As I said above they will require confirmation of your residential address via a utility bill as well as your passport.

It most certainly is worth trying to get your sisters account re-instated but isn't a guarantee that they will allow you a second account at the same residential address.

SaiJin 01-06-2022 05:30 PM

I recommend you start with the amazon ghost. learn how to do things properly then we are here to answer your questions and specific subjects.

Beautiful 01-07-2022 09:07 AM

You can use the mailbox address as your address for registration

And as long as you have access to the mailbox, you could confirm the account if they need to send you a post card in the mail (which is more frequent these days)

e2free 01-07-2022 12:31 PM

No way you can use mail box address for the residential address it will be instantly banned

For business address can be used

Beautiful 01-08-2022 09:09 AM

Ideally you want to use your own residential address, but if you've already used it then using a mailbox address is the next easiest/most convenient option

I know many people doing this now, since a lot of shops are requesting postal code verification upon registration

Hank 01-08-2022 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1181353)
Ideally you want to use your own residential address, but if you've already used it then using a mailbox address is the next easiest/most convenient option

I know many people doing this now, since a lot of shops are requesting postal code verification upon registration

Both I and e2free have told you this wont work.

You HAVE to supply your residential address even for business accounts.

You WILL be asked for a residential utility bill as well as your ID.

e2free 01-08-2022 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1181375)
Both I and e2free have told you this wont work.

You HAVE to supply your residential address even for business accounts.

You WILL be asked for a residential utility bill as well as your ID.

This is not correct, business address can be shared, search on amazon 1000's of companies registered on same address

Hank 01-08-2022 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1181387)
This is not correct, business address can be shared, search on amazon 1000's of companies registered on same address

I know.

I use the same accommodation address for all my companies, shared by endless other companies many of which are on Amazon.

But that's not the issue we are discussing is it?

Beautiful 01-09-2022 10:35 AM

That is not the case with US/CA/JP/AU markets, you can register using a mailbox

If it doesn't work with EU/UK that's good to know as I don't deal with either of those markets

e2free 01-09-2022 11:03 AM

Op asking about to use return address which is previously banned and yes it works fine,