eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   authenticity product complaint. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/147600-authenticity-product-complaint.html)

tattooturn 05-13-2022 10:35 PM

authenticity product complaint.

so i have a amazon account, i used to sell unlimited data hotspots a couple years ago. i had a box of still active working sim cards for tmobile. so i sould them on amazon, they dont have a picture on the card but work with any tmobile service. well a competitor figured out i was undercutting him, and slammed we with this bad review and a report of not authentic. so amazon asked for vecerification of receipt and tmobile authorized to sell. which at the present time, i dont have.

so what are my options to fix this mess as save the account? also, dropshipping possible anymore on amazon?

SaiJin 05-13-2022 10:54 PM

Re: authenticity product complaint.

You really got no choice but to supply them the docs they are asking of you.

You have to have these things handy at all times because it's amazon

Hank 05-14-2022 03:33 AM

As above, you have no choice but to provide the docs they've asked for, there is no getting around it.

Dropshipping is still possible on Amazon but you've got to be squeaky clean and have a fast and reliable source. If you're talking about retail arbitrage, getting Walmart to fulfill orders for example, then that is a definite no-no and will get you permanently suspended.

JamesNorth101 05-14-2022 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tattooturn (Post 1192251)
so i have a amazon account, i used to sell unlimited data hotspots a couple years ago. i had a box of still active working sim cards for tmobile. so i sould them on amazon, they dont have a picture on the card but work with any tmobile service. well a competitor figured out i was undercutting him, and slammed we with this bad review and a report of not authentic. so amazon asked for vecerification of receipt and tmobile authorized to sell. which at the present time, i dont have.

so what are my options to fix this mess as save the account? also, dropshipping possible anymore on amazon?

No way around providing what they have asked for I am afraid

Beautiful 05-14-2022 08:42 AM

as others mentioned you have to provide them with what they are requesting

check the service section on aspkin, some members offer help with appeal services

don't trust anyone sending you private messages

e2free 05-14-2022 11:33 AM

As per above comments from others you have to provide them invoices to prove your item, makesure its verifiable invoice or your account will be deactivated carefully buying ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoices for Amazon

murdered_by_ebay 05-14-2022 12:14 PM

just don't sell this item again , I understand your account is not suspended? so you can continue selling something , it is unlikely amazon will take back the warning

furthermore even if they should reinstate the listing , the warning you received would still be in the system and would play a role if you receive more warnings

tattooturn 05-15-2022 10:50 AM

it was 2 years ago, i dont have recips for that and even if i did, its not 365 days...so...given that, im not going to continue. i was gonna buy the amazon ghost guide...but this amazon experince so far is kind of burcratic...

i mean if there isnt any way around it, then abviously i have to quit. i was hoping for a solution, no a your screwed. but even to get this far...was a pain and im like $800 into this already. and its only been 30 days.

SaiJin 05-17-2022 08:54 PM

Weeeel you're gonna need to do a lot of studying from the amazon ghost then ask a lot of questions in the forum.

Amazon is one if not the toughest place to be successful but once you know what to do it'll be easier.

It's going to be a learning curve for you

glen.sanchez 06-03-2022 11:42 PM

josh can help you