eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Invalid Credit Card Issue (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/147787-amazon-invalid-credit-card-issue.html)

rmullen 06-10-2022 06:25 AM

Amazon Invalid Credit Card Issue

Hello,

Today I had a problem with my credit card is invalid and it was invalid until I changed the billing address to match the same ones of the credit card, so my question is that vcc for amazon are not working currently? because before with a vcc and any address was verified but now I think amazon is matching same address of the Debit/Credit card.

If someone has the same issue, please replay to this thread as I have more amazon account but with vcc and I am not sure then if they will work.

Thank you!

Beautiful 06-10-2022 01:04 PM

Re: Amazon Invalid Credit Card Issue

Some require full name/address match

Some will work with any name / address

Depends on the VCC itself

Hank 06-10-2022 01:10 PM

I've had similar issues myself, something has definitely changed.

I've also noticed, because I generate my own VCC's, that they're doing a card check every single day.

SaiJin 06-10-2022 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmullen (Post 1194354)
Hello,

Today I had a problem with my credit card is invalid and it was invalid until I changed the billing address to match the same ones of the credit card, so my question is that vcc for amazon are not working currently? because before with a vcc and any address was verified but now I think amazon is matching same address of the Debit/Credit card.

If someone has the same issue, please replay to this thread as I have more amazon account but with vcc and I am not sure then if they will work.

Thank you!

Really depends on the VCC.
Not all VCCs are the same.

I've never had any problems with mine.

e2free 06-11-2022 05:19 PM

Same not had any issue with vcc all working fine on amazon

rmullen 06-16-2022 05:09 AM

Thank you all for your comments! This will help a lot.

Regards

rsot 06-16-2022 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1194393)

I've also noticed, because I generate my own VCC's, that they're doing a card check every single day.

Card check on the same card in use daily?

SaiJin 06-16-2022 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmullen (Post 1194857)
Thank you all for your comments! This will help a lot.

Regards

Go to the forum's market place and talk to a few of the VCC sellers.

Camaro2SS 06-17-2022 05:41 AM

I agree 100% with a few people here who commented regarding VCC. I've been doing DS on eBay while using Amazon as my supplier but recently when I try to create new accounts and use different name or address except POSTAL CODE/ZIP CODE I keep getting LOCKED! First lock is for unusual activity. Once I get unlocked (because amazon thinks it's account overtaking / hacking) the next lockout is always regarding billing! So yes I also suspect something has changed too. They are now possibly verifying an entire address and name. Not necessary on old accounts that you have been using but new ones. I am not 100% sure on the name but I think the entire address is being verified.

SaiJin 06-17-2022 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro2SS (Post 1194949)
I agree 100% with a few people here who commented regarding VCC. I've been doing DS on eBay while using Amazon as my supplier but recently when I try to create new accounts and use different name or address except POSTAL CODE/ZIP CODE I keep getting LOCKED! First lock is for unusual activity. Once I get unlocked (because amazon thinks it's account overtaking / hacking) the next lockout is always regarding billing! So yes I also suspect something has changed too. They are now possibly verifying an entire address and name. Not necessary on old accounts that you have been using but new ones. I am not 100% sure on the name but I think the entire address is being verified.

I'm pretty sure the address isn't looked at THAT close.

e2free 06-18-2022 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro2SS (Post 1194949)

For buyer's account yes its not new,

Hank 06-19-2022 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1195012)

It is. :thumb:

Camaro2SS 06-20-2022 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1195069)
For buyer's account yes its not new,

It IS new. I've been doing Amazon to eBay for 6 years now. This is something new. Amazon started to crack down really hard on Prime personal and business accounts a few month ago.

Camaro2SS 06-20-2022 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1194393)

You get 0 charge from Amazon right ?

Camaro2SS 06-20-2022 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1195012)

Yes it is absolutely looked. They dont check for your full name but they surely check your postal / zip code. And I am sure they are now checking to make sure your entire address is correct, not just zip/postal code.

rsot 06-20-2022 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro2SS (Post 1195172)
It IS new. I've been doing Amazon to eBay for 6 years now. This is something new. Amazon started to crack down really hard on Prime personal and business accounts a few month ago.

Due to ton of abuse going on

Hank 06-20-2022 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro2SS (Post 1195174)
Yes it is absolutely looked. They dont check for your full name but they surely check your postal / zip code. And I am sure they are now checking to make sure your entire address is correct, not just zip/postal code.

I can only speak for the UK and EU, but the name and address now appear to have to match exactly.

I have a UK business which generates VCC's and have been using them for some time. A few weeks ago they were all blocked as 'invalid'.

I was using legitimate residential addresses, the ones registered with Amazon, even my own which I use very regularly with the right name as on the card and personal address.

I tried a new VCC and still blocked. Went back to the original VCC, changed the address to that of my business, and it went though just fine.

Now I'm not saying this will be the case for all VCC's but I have seen a change in validation for sure.

As I mentioned above, whilst not an issue for me now they're validated, they are doing a card check every day, whether the account is used or not. Again, I cannot say if this will be the case for all VCC's.

One thing is for sure, there is now a link to all accounts via the VCC provider. I can live with this, for others this might be an issue.

SaiJin 06-20-2022 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camaro2SS (Post 1195174)

Oh that... then yes the address has to be valid... that's nothing new...

Freakzilla 06-20-2022 03:17 PM

So you changed the address of all the vcc to be that of your business?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 1195207)
I can only speak for the UK and EU, but the name and address now appear to have to match exactly.

I have a UK business which generates VCC's and have been using them for some time. A few weeks ago they were all blocked as 'invalid'.

I was using legitimate residential addresses, the ones registered with Amazon, even my own which I use very regularly with the right name as on the card and personal address.

I tried a new VCC and still blocked. Went back to the original VCC, changed the address to that of my business, and it went though just fine.

Now I'm not saying this will be the case for all VCC's but I have seen a change in validation for sure.

As I mentioned above, whilst not an issue for me now they're validated, they are doing a card check every day, whether the account is used or not. Again, I cannot say if this will be the case for all VCC's.

One thing is for sure, there is now a link to all accounts via the VCC provider. I can live with this, for others this might be an issue.