eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon account - 60 days no sale (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/148079-amazon-account-60-days-no-sale.html)

taerese 07-15-2022 09:34 AM

Amazon account - 60 days no sale

I created a business account on amazon for almost 3 months. I have listed stuff since, yet there have not been a single sale, even though the items are nearly 40% cheaper than what I sell them for on ebay. I know competition might be the issue, so I signed up to amazon advertising and showcase the product at advertising rate so high. Yet, no views on the ads. Now, I am owning an amazon listing fee invoice for 2 months.

I expected that I will be selling 100's more than I currently do on ebay. Not one sale so far.

What can I do guys?

SaiJin 07-15-2022 10:54 AM

Re: Amazon account - 60 days no sale

Only because your prices are cheaper doesn't mean it'll sell on Amazon.
PLus that could even trigger a fair pricing warning.

What kind of item is this btw? What category?
And how many sellers are selling on that Asin?
Do you have your own Asin?
Does the asin have good reviews?

Freakzilla 07-15-2022 11:07 AM

Are you winning the buy box?

s1048687 07-15-2022 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakzilla (Post 1197222)
Are you winning the buy box?

excellent response! Buy Box eligibility is extremely important for any sales unless you are the only seller. Over 80% of all sales go through the BB and if your listings aren't eligible, you won't get many sales at all.

s1048687 07-15-2022 01:11 PM

Have you checked to see if your listings are even available for sale? You can check by looking an item up on a buyer account. Your listings may be hidden or not even offered at all. If there are alot of competitors, it will be difficult to get sales if your price isnt the lowest...

Look over this site...

https://www.junglescout.com/blog/how...n-the-buy-box/

murdered_by_ebay 07-15-2022 02:07 PM

amazon show sales rating , if that rating is good but no sales this means that either the item does not appear for sale or there is too much competition

in case of competition it is possible to use repricing that changes price every few seconds if someone offer lower

taerese 07-17-2022 08:13 AM

Thanks all for your response. This is my reply to all of your responses.

Items are wall/floor stick-on tiles. No, I do not have my own Asin nor do I list with other seller's Asin. There are exemptions to the list without Asin (If I am right).

How do I win the buy box? Could this even be possible for items that haven't sold a single unit?

The listings are certainly available for sale.

rsot 07-17-2022 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taerese (Post 1197307)
How do I win the buy box? Could this even be possible for items that haven't sold a single unit? .

How indeed - how's the slot of competitors in your category?

SaiJin 07-17-2022 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taerese (Post 1197307)
Thanks all for your response. This is my reply to all of your responses.

Items are wall/floor stick-on tiles. No, I do not have my own Asin nor do I list with other seller's Asin. There are exemptions to the list without Asin (If I am right).

How do I win the buy box? Could this even be possible for items that haven't sold a single unit?

The listings are certainly available for sale.

Are the reviews on the asin good?

s1048687 07-17-2022 10:51 PM

The asin you are selling has to be buy box eligible first of all. You can check this in your inventory page. FBA are always BB eligible, FBM has other requirements to be eligible. And just bc you are eligible doesnt necessarily mean you will win the bb. Your price, s&h times, seller reputation, feedback and number of sales all play a factor.
Just bc you are the only seller doesnt mean you will get the buy box either, although you will still get all the sales.
Having the bb is so important, whether you are the lowest price or not. If there isnt a buy box, most customers wont even bother to buy the item bc they are lazy asses.

Hank 07-18-2022 02:59 AM

Here's my guess. An unpopular product in a saturated sector.

If you're not adding to an already successful ASIN then any new ones you create will get almost no visibility, even if you pay for promotions.

As you're not even covering your monthly pro seller fees then you have to decide how much longer you can go on doing this. If you created the ASIN and are the only seller then downgrading to an individual account probably wont have any impact, can't make it any worse for sure.

I guess as a loss-leading exercise to make your decision process for the future a little clearer you could slash your prices to a sector busting low. If you get sales then it's something to work with and will boost search rankings. If you still get no sales then I guess you know where you stand.