eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon stealth id question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/148565-amazon-stealth-id-question.html)

smellycondor 09-10-2022 06:29 PM

Amazon stealth id question

Hi, I wanted to know if I will need a physical id to make an Amazon stealth seller account and if so should I buy a f*ke id. Since the information needs to be totally different, I dont see how you would get around this without either using someone else's id or buying a f*ke id. Or does registering as an LLC avoid the id requirement?

Roy3805 09-11-2022 12:49 AM

Re: Amazon stealth id question

A family member or friend would be the better option

jdbutler331 09-11-2022 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1201137)

Agreed. If you end up making a lot of sales and Amazon decide to put payouts on hold until they can verify your ID your money is gone forever if they reject the ID. Also very illegal

rsot 09-11-2022 07:14 AM

Better option indeed for the ID check - if it happens

pointman 09-12-2022 12:07 PM

Quote:

Absolutely, and as others have mentioned if there is any sort of scenario where something comes. You'll be able to pivot a lot easier / faster since you'd have someone you know able to assist.

smellycondor 09-12-2022 04:40 PM

Quote:

And what if that isn't an option? I already used a friend and the account got linked to my banned one about a month in. Ig because my VPN option wasn't good or my actual IP was somehow used. Family doesnt work since we live under the same roof.

smellycondor 09-12-2022 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1201162)
Better option indeed for the ID check - if it happens

So a f*ke id wont work then? I dont have someone to use that doesnt already have an account or wont let me use their id.

smellycondor 09-12-2022 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdbutler331 (Post 1201149)
Agreed. If you end up making a lot of sales and Amazon decide to put payouts on hold until they can verify your ID your money is gone forever if they reject the ID. Also very illegal

Im more concerned with it working or not. I thought amazon verifies the id before a payout?

rsot 09-15-2022 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smellycondor (Post 1201277)
So a f*ke id wont work then? I dont have someone to use that doesnt already have an account or wont let me use their id.

Still feels like quality of the ID plays a part...

pointman 09-16-2022 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smellycondor (Post 1201276)
And what if that isn't an option? I already used a friend and the account got linked to my banned one about a month in. Ig because my VPN option wasn't good or my actual IP was somehow used. Family doesnt work since we live under the same roof.

Even if you live under the same roof you can use their ID and then use a mailbox store or something of that nature as the address.

The ID can be a passport so no address would be on there.

SaiJin 09-16-2022 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smellycondor (Post 1201276)

first of all amazon ghost would be a good read for you. It'll stop you from being all over the place like this.

IP = Use a residential IP plan from IPburger. and make sure you never login from your family's computer and ALWAYS have this on.

This will prevent them from knowing you live under the same roof.

rsot 09-17-2022 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pointman (Post 1201534)

The ID can be a passport so no address would be on there.

Right on ^

smellycondor 09-20-2022 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1201449)
Still feels like quality of the ID plays a part...

The physical quality is legit, the issue is that it might not be scannable.

smellycondor 09-20-2022 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1201545)
first of all amazon ghost would be a good read for you. It'll stop you from being all over the place like this.

IP = Use a residential IP plan from IPburger. and make sure you never login from your family's computer and ALWAYS have this on.

This will prevent them from knowing you live under the same roof.

Yea I think ill probably just get the amazon ghost, but i dont know if its up to date or not. Also how am I all over the place? I was pretty clear what the problem is. Yes I know about the residential IP, that isn't the issue I have. The residential proxy wont fix my home address being linked even I use a family member right since they send a post card to verify. I don't see how it will prevent them from knowing still.

pointman 09-20-2022 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smellycondor (Post 1201772)
Yea I think ill probably just get the amazon ghost, but i dont know if its up to date or not. Also how am I all over the place? I was pretty clear what the problem is. Yes I know about the residential IP, that isn't the issue I have. The residential proxy wont fix my home address being linked even I use a family member right since they send a post card to verify. I don't see how it will prevent them from knowing still.

A mobile hotspot and P.O. Box / UPS box seems like it'd solve most of your problems?

SaiJin 09-20-2022 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smellycondor (Post 1201772)

You're all over the place because someone who is an expert wouldn't say the things you did.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it because we all start somewhere and that's why I recommended what I recommended to start with

smellycondor 09-22-2022 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1201815)
You're all over the place because someone who is an expert wouldn't say the things you did.

Absolutely nothing wrong with it because we all start somewhere and that's why I recommended what I recommended to start with

That literally makes no sense. 'wouldnt say the things you did' Like what exactly? I have a lot of experience with amazon and I know what they will require. I just asked if anyone has experience with using a f*ke id on amazon. I'm not 'all over the place'. It seems you are tho since you suggested that a residential proxy would solve the issue of amazon linking my address.

smellycondor 09-22-2022 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pointman (Post 1201793)
A mobile hotspot and P.O. Box / UPS box seems like it'd solve most of your problems?

I do have a IP solution, but I haven't considered a PO box. Have you used a PO box for registering with amazon?

e2free 09-22-2022 02:42 PM

Op using f@@k for amazon ebay is a big risk first of all these will not get accepted and even if it does amazon will ask again and even now they asking video verification before releasing funds

Good luck

krakh 09-22-2022 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smellycondor (Post 1201937)
I just asked if anyone has experience with using a f*ke id on amazon.

If relatives or close friends are not an option anymore, then yes f@@k info works under specific conditions. And yes virtual PMB is the easiest way to postcard verification. Good luck!

rsot 09-23-2022 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smellycondor (Post 1201938)
I do have a IP solution, but I haven't considered a PO box. Have you used a PO box for registering with amazon?

PO Box is a nice source of address

smellycondor 09-24-2022 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krakh (Post 1201954)
If relatives or close friends are not an option anymore, then yes f@@k info works under specific conditions. And yes virtual PMB is the easiest way to postcard verification. Good luck!

Ok thanks that's what I wanted to know.