eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Stealth might now be almost impossible. Soon can't buy stores online (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/149129-stealth-might-now-almost-impossible-soon-cant-buy-stores-online.html)

phoenixdown 11-24-2022 04:01 AM

Stealth might now be almost impossible. Soon can't buy stores online

Amazon is accepting ID documents of 20% of accounts and then usually accepts utility bill on a few randomly depending on human who looks at it. Even if you send legit documents

But now after accepting the utility bill they are asking video verification

Is this permanent or only for Christmas. If it's permanent then stealth is almost impossible?

If it becomes this hard then people will stop selling stores online as they can't make it

james_112233 11-24-2022 05:37 AM

Re: Stealth might now be almost impossible. Soon can't buy stores online

It's only going to get worse to verify as the recession kicks in and more and more people are looking at opening a online shop.

phoenixdown 11-24-2022 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1205990)
It's only going to get worse to verify as the recession kicks in and more and more people are looking at opening a online shop.

Have you made any seller accounts recently?

chris100 11-24-2022 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenixdown (Post 1205993)
Have you made any seller accounts recently?

Yes, with video verification. Stealth is still possible...but it is a massive pain creating document.

Sosaa247 11-24-2022 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris100 (Post 1206018)
Yes, with video verification. Stealth is still possible...but it is a massive pain creating document.

How did you create a stealth account and do the verification? I’m very interested in this

phoenixdown 11-24-2022 11:59 PM

Has anyone recently gotten account verified after sending utility bill without then being asked video verification

phoenixdown 11-25-2022 03:40 AM

got this message is september, i dont think its anything todo with christmas

Quote:

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time.

Why is this happening?
We were unable to complete the review because you did not provide the documents required for the appeal.
For more information on our requirements, review the Amazon Services Europe Business Solutions Agreement:
https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/201190440

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your account, please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file and provide one of the following documents in PDF, PNG, JPEG, or GIF format. The documents must be legible, authentic, and unaltered and contain the required information. We do not accept screenshots. The name and address on the document must match the information entered in Seller Central.
-- A business license if applicable
-- A utility bill dated within the last 90 days for piped gas, natural gas, electricity, piped water, mobile phone, fixed-line phone, or internet service with name and address visible
After sending document 3 times got this message on september 3
Quote:

Please do not reply to this email. Replies are routed to an account that is used only for sending emails and is not monitored.

We received your submission but do not have enough information to reactivate your account at this time.

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your account, schedule an appointment to complete your identity verification via video call within the next 7 days. This verification is required as an enhanced security measure.

During the video call, you will be required to show our associate the original copies of the identity document and either the bank statement or credit card statement that you provided when you registered your account. We do not accept any new documents.

What happens if I do not schedule an appointment?
If you do not schedule an appointment within the next 7 days or fail to show our associate the original documents during the video call, your account may remain deactivated.
Therefore this video call has nothing to do with christmas

seems amazon use to accept utility bills around a rate of 20%

that rate may now have gone down to 0.1% or may even be 0, dont know yet

rsot 11-25-2022 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenixdown (Post 1206041)
Therefore this video call has nothing to do with christmas

seems amazon use to accept utility bills around a rate of 20%

that rate may now have gone down to 0.1% or may even be 0, dont know yet

Makes sense.

chris100 11-25-2022 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sosaa247 (Post 1206031)
How did you create a stealth account and do the verification? I’m very interested in this

Everything is the same but you now need to make a stealth document to show on video.

Only done it once, so there may be some luck involved. Some reviewers may be more particular than others. I believe they take a screenshot of your document but I don't know if it's necessarily them doing the checking?

I do know that the reviewer can be from another country and they want a clear view of your document (be able to read digits). Your webcam / phone cam will need to be clear.
You can PM me for more but that's the gist of it.

Sosaa247 11-26-2022 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris100 (Post 1206082)
Everything is the same but you now need to make a stealth document to show on video.

Only done it once, so there may be some luck involved. Some reviewers may be more particular than others. I believe they take a screenshot of your document but I don't know if it's necessarily them doing the checking?

I do know that the reviewer can be from another country and they want a clear view of your document (be able to read digits). Your webcam / phone cam will need to be clear.
You can PM me for more but that's the gist of it.

Will try it tomorrow and report back

SaiJin 11-28-2022 11:22 AM

this "stealth is almost over" topic has been used and abused for about 10 years now.

phoenixdown 11-29-2022 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1206234)
this "stealth is almost over" topic has been used and abused for about 10 years now.

Have you had success getting accounts verified without video verificationL;

phoenixdown 11-29-2022 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sosaa247 (Post 1206167)
Will try it tomorrow and report back

Any update?

doowoovey 11-29-2022 12:33 PM

Even after all the difficulty, arent accounts only good up to 15k due to utr?

Sosaa247 11-29-2022 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenixdown (Post 1206255)
Any update?

Haven’t had time to create documents with my pic yet , will hopefully try this weekend

tiredguy 12-04-2022 11:30 AM

I opened 5 accounts. 3 stealth, 2 with real docs. Only one got asked for video verication, but I messed up on one of the stealth docs.

I don't know why u people keep getting id video verfi, but do not use a new Windows users more than 2 times.. amazon catches the computer name. Regardless of what anyone says.. I've done this for 20 years.. best bet is vmware. UK is really easy to open, sell some stuff get feedback, then open other countries.

Use png images, avoid jpeg and pdf.

I need the new 2022 v3 uk template psd. Anyone have it to give?

I don't really check back, if u need more help just message me

tiredguy 12-04-2022 07:43 PM

I'm not too sure , but they may verify the card prior to activation.. so def make sure the card matches address, both number and post code.. ill do some testing n update in that regards..

Also, I won't do a new windows users, always do a vmware. If u want to do windows user, fresh windows and only max of 2 windows users. I'm pretty certain they capture and save computer name..

murdered_by_ebay 12-04-2022 09:38 PM

it is not just computer name , they can uniquely identify windows computer so that all users on a unique computer will be found if one of the users should get suspended indefinitely so that different users work as long as they are not being searched for due to lack of suspension

phoenixdown 12-04-2022 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiredguy (Post 1206582)
I opened 5 accounts. 3 stealth, 2 with real docs. Only one got asked for video verication, but I messed up on one of the stealth docs.

I don't know why u people keep getting id video verfi, but do not use a new Windows users more than 2 times.. amazon catches the computer name. Regardless of what anyone says.. I've done this for 20 years.. best bet is vmware. UK is really easy to open, sell some stuff get feedback, then open other countries.

Use png images, avoid jpeg and pdf.

I need the new 2022 v3 uk template psd. Anyone have it to give?

I don't really check back, if u need more help just message me

Are you making account on amazon.com

Even if you don't get asked video verification in amazon.com they always ask postal code verification now right by sending code to mail ?

tiredguy 12-05-2022 06:01 AM

Amazon uk...

Once its done, I open US, Europe etc on it.

tiredguy 12-05-2022 06:02 AM

This way seems to bypass US verification.

rsot 12-05-2022 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiredguy (Post 1206631)
This way seems to bypass US verification.

Interesting trial and experience