eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon put a 30 day hold. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/14941-amazon-put-30-day-hold.html)

alwaystrying 11-25-2009 04:04 PM

Amazon put a 30 day hold.

My account is new and only sold about 100.00 worth of dvd's These are authentic factory sealed. I get an email saying my account is on hold for thirty days. This is rediculas this is the holiday season . i had mailed my items and have gotten only 2 sales today. Why should i have to wait for my money now They are terrible. So i am emailing them Nice way to crush the holiday spirit. I will now put the account on vacation so these pirates cant get interest... my holiday is over and done. i will not have a christmas this year thanks amazon ...

shoot2kill 11-25-2009 04:35 PM

Then dont sell on amazon. : / (geez). Go back on ebay sell there wait the 30 day collect your money. Or keep selling on amazon while you wait the 30 day.

alwaystrying 11-25-2009 05:22 PM

i will find another venue

GreenBean 11-25-2009 05:40 PM

Why is it amazon's fault? Holiday businesses should be up & running in September. That allows time for problems, holds etc to be fixed.

Soon as the holidays are over, the next business is the planning for the next holidays. Business plans are so needed nowdays to make money.:ranger:

jbluntz 11-25-2009 05:52 PM

The best way to get quick cash is craigslist, it's a hassle cause you have to meet up with people but it's good if you just need some quick cash.

alwaystrying 11-25-2009 08:08 PM

My account was up for 4 months this is considered new to me. that is the point here. why hold my funds now. does not make sense.

a215bz 11-25-2009 08:54 PM

I got the same thing today also it must be going around.

Does anyone have any idea how I can provide Amazon with my source of inventory for the 30 day hold. Also any advice to help me out at all would be great!

SlickJane 11-25-2009 11:54 PM

So go to a library and open a new account and sell your dvds. Or buy a cheap netbook and sit at your local starbucks and do it. Or go to your mom's house and use her computer...

jbluntz 11-26-2009 01:04 AM

sense

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwaystrying (Post 113163)
My account was up for 4 months this is considered new to me. that is the point here. why hold my funds now. does not make sense.

Amazon doesn't care about sense, they only care about dolla's and cent's.:FF:

shoot2kill 11-26-2009 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwaystrying (Post 113163)

FEEDBACK MY FRIEND! Check the notice.."This action is taken regularly on marketplace selling accounts across the Amazon platform, particularly where sales volumes or inventory levels are not supported by sufficient buyer feedback or established sales history."

alwaystrying 11-26-2009 10:42 AM

yes feedback but thats bull.this is a way they make them selves look good profit wise. i would not give them no list of any of your info. that would be so stupid. this does not cement anything with them watch after the hold they will suspend the account no doubt that is how they play the game.

mwargin 11-29-2009 10:14 PM

I opened a new amazon account and just had the 30 day hold review put on my account. I provided all of the info. they requested and when I emailed them and asked them to release the hold they sent me an email saying that I failed their review and my account was suspended and they were holding my funds for 90 days. I didn't even do anything wrong. All of my customers received their items the only thing is that noone left feedback. I asked them to but I can't make them. I am so bummed out...I have over $2000 in that account and that was going to be my Xmas money. Has anyone ever gotten their money released sooner? Suggestions?

jbluntz 11-29-2009 10:46 PM

I just sold my first item on my new stealth amazon and after reading the posts I think I'm going to make up a little card to include in with the item with instructions on how to leave feedback and the importance of it.

shoot2kill 11-30-2009 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwargin (Post 113595)
I opened a new amazon account and just had the 30 day hold review put on my account. I provided all of the info. they requested and when I emailed them and asked them to release the hold they sent me an email saying that I failed their review and my account was suspended and they were holding my funds for 90 days. I didn't even do anything wrong. All of my customers received their items the only thing is that noone left feedback. I asked them to but I can't make them. I am so bummed out...I have over $2000 in that account and that was going to be my Xmas money. Has anyone ever gotten their money released sooner? Suggestions?

wow I dont no what to say about that, How was your performance record? Did you mark items shipped in 2 day?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbuntz (Post 113597)
I just sold my first item on my new stealth amazon and after reading the posts I think I'm going to make up a little card to include in with the item with instructions on how to leave feedback and the importance of it.

On my 2nd stealth 3rd is sitting for 1 more week before I place an item on it. I use to add a note to leave feedback ASAP but now I am too lazy to do it.

nobody999 12-01-2009 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbuntz (Post 113597)

i've done that also...and still get no feedbacks from customers...it's worse then ebay!

surcerouche 12-03-2009 11:21 AM

Yeah. I just got hit with that today. And this was a BEautiful amazon account. 30 days! It's just horrible and this is after another account got totally suspended yesterday. I knew it was coming and I have others in reserve, but I am actually tired of the game. I think I'm just going to focus on ebay and moneybookers. So far that account is the only one that is standing strong.

SlickJane 12-03-2009 06:22 PM

I honestly don't think feedback matters to Amazon. I've been suspended a few times, and they always start out by saying it's because of lack of feedback- whether I have no feedback or 100% positive feedback from many of my sales. If you sell over a certain amount, they shut you down and do a review. If you're selling hot or vero items, they'll turn it into a permanent shut down.

On Amazon people buy from you whether you have 0 feedback or 10000 feedback. I just keep making a new account, am selling within minutes, and after a couple weeks and I get shut down, i just repeat the process.

jbluntz 12-03-2009 06:43 PM

They just want all their sellers to have excelent customer service so if they see you don't have feedback for most of your sales then they know you weren't communicating or giving the customers a good enough experience to want to leave feedback. They have plenty of video tutorials in the sellers section that teach you how to be a more professional seller.

captainjack1980 12-03-2009 06:44 PM

I don't know why amazon don't implement some sort of automated feedback system.... i.e if no complaint is made a transactional feedback is left for the seller after 30 days or whatever... same as the old paypal system.

Play should do the same 2.

CaptainJack

dennisjaneway 12-03-2009 07:10 PM

Great

Hi,

that would be great i must ask every buyer, if he/she gives me a feedback.

But most of the buyer ignore my mails.

I have this month 120 sales and 11 feedbacks :) great???? not really and of course 5 of 5 :)

Greetz

Dennis

Here We Go Again 12-04-2009 12:50 AM

For my 77 sales in the last month I have received only 3 feedbacks.
This is par for the course on Amazon.
The feedback to sales ratio is WAY lower than on eBay.

0804 12-04-2009 01:42 AM

I think it's easier to just do your part and let the buyer leave feedback when they are ready. I have 1/15 feedback rate and most of them leave feedbacks 1-2 months later. Go figure!