Change from ltd company to new ltd company - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-05-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Change from ltd company to new ltd company

How to change from ltd to new ltd, tranfer button not active as current one needs verficatioin but can't because it has been dissolved.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-05-2023

Longevity: 27%
Default Re: Change from ltd company to new ltd company

Clearly it's not going to happen, particularly with Amazon.

Time to start again, just remember not to replicate any data from the suspended account, nothing, no names, postal addresses, residential details, IP addresses etc etc etc.
Old 03-05-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,938 Times in 8,229 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

New ltd should be used for new fresh account like Hank stated in the details
Old 03-05-2023
Threadstarter  

Just clarifying, this is not a suspended account its just not been used for 2 yrs and the ltd company has been meanwhile been dissolved. Why is this a problem to change company and bank and leave all other details name etc?.
Old 03-05-2023

Thanked 1,111 Times in 1,047 Posts
Activity: 92%
Longevity: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms010ms View Post
Just clarifying, this is not a suspended account its just not been used for 2 yrs and the ltd company has been meanwhile been dissolved. Why is this a problem to change company and bank and leave all other details name etc?.
Does Ebay know this co has been dissolved?
if so,makes no sense to change bank etc?
you should start a new one.
if not,this has been inactive for 2 years,AMZN wants some verification,call them

Last edited by agent006140; 03-05-2023 at 12:29 PM.
Old 03-05-2023

Quote:
You've kinda answered your own question in your opening post. Amazon want you to verify the current details which you can't do. They will not allow you to make changes until you do particularly changing Limited Company details. IMO they'd suspend you for trying even if you could verify the original details.
Old 03-05-2023
Threadstarter  

Thanks for responses.

I will just recap for final solution/
I have a geniune amazon account on ltd name from a few years ago.

Havent used it a while and the ltd co has been dissolved .

I want to start using amazon now but asks for verifacation "company extract" which doesnt exist anymore.

Two options

1) Because tranfer option disabled I can email them requsting company ltd name change?

2) Or being "creative" and obtaining the company extract though if company house is auto or manualy checked then its a problem as it is dissolved..

Whats the best of these 2 bad options? Or if any better idea then please respond or pm me. thanks
Old 03-06-2023

At the risk of repeating myself, neither option has a hope in hell of working. Unless you supply the details they require, which will be checked, then the account is dead.

And because you have an existing account with them which is currently suspended the will suspend any new accounts you try and make if they can make a link to the first one...and Amazon are the masters of doing just this.

Whilst a very long shot, you stand more chance of recovering the account if you restore the original Limited Company. Even then, knowing Amazon, it will be too much for them to handle and the account would remain suspended. Like all online platforms nowadays, if you're proving to be hard work they simply ditch you.

Anyway, here's the info:

The Registrar of Companies has the power to restore a struck off or dissolved company to the company register under the circumstances listed below. The Court power still exists for those cases where the Registrar cannot act.
Administrative Restoration for a struck off or dissolved company can only be used where the company once restored to the register will continue to trade and:

the company was carrying on business / or in operation at the time of dissolution.
the company has been struck off by the Company Registrar (ie not applied itself to be struck off) and the application is made within a period of 6 years after the date of dissolution
the Crown has signified consent (bona vacantia issue)
the company has delivered all the necessary documents to bring the company up to date, and paid any relevant penalties that were outstanding at the date of dissolution or striking off.

IMO, it's never gonna happen. Time to accept this and move on and as I said originally a stealth account is your only option if you want to get back on Amazon.
Old 03-06-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
Does Ebay know this co has been dissolved?
if so,makes no sense to change bank etc?
you should start a new one.
if not,this has been inactive for 2 years,AMZN wants some verification,call them
Don't think OP mentioned ebay in any way, just fyi
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
agent006140 (03-06-2023)
Old 03-06-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
At the risk of repeating myself, neither option has a hope in hell of working. Unless you supply the details they require, which will be checked, then the account is dead.

And because you have an existing account with them which is currently suspended the will suspend any new accounts you try and make if they can make a link to the first one...and Amazon are the masters of doing just this.

Whilst a very long shot, you stand more chance of recovering the account if you restore the original Limited Company. Even then, knowing Amazon, it will be too much for them to handle and the account would remain suspended. Like all online platforms nowadays, if you're proving to be hard work they simply ditch you.

Anyway, here's the info:

The Registrar of Companies has the power to restore a struck off or dissolved company to the company register under the circumstances listed below. The Court power still exists for those cases where the Registrar cannot act.
Administrative Restoration for a struck off or dissolved company can only be used where the company once restored to the register will continue to trade and:

the company was carrying on business / or in operation at the time of dissolution.
the company has been struck off by the Company Registrar (ie not applied itself to be struck off) and the application is made within a period of 6 years after the date of dissolution
the Crown has signified consent (bona vacantia issue)
the company has delivered all the necessary documents to bring the company up to date, and paid any relevant penalties that were outstanding at the date of dissolution or striking off.

IMO, it's never gonna happen. Time to accept this and move on and as I said originally a stealth account is your only option if you want to get back on Amazon.

Thanks for your reponses Hank I really appreciate your out of the box thinking.

To be honest I did explore that option before opening my post but becaue its was a compulsury strike It would cost me around 15k in fines and penalties to reopen same ltd company, says my accountent.

Just to be clear my amazon account is "not suspended" any my listings are still showing, its just the verifacation they need.

Does that make any difference in your opinion?

Thanks
Old 03-07-2023

I can assure you your account is suspended.
Old 03-07-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Thanks for your reponses Hank I really appreciate your out of the box thinking.

To be honest I did explore that option before opening my post but becaue its was a compulsury strike It would cost me around 15k in fines and penalties to reopen same ltd company, says my accountent.

Just to be clear my amazon account is "not suspended" any my listings are still showing, its just the verifacation they need.

Does that make any difference in your opinion?

Thanks
Agree with Hank - those listings are only temporarily showing
Old 03-07-2023
Threadstarter  

I just received this message from amazon:

"Hello,

We are unable to continue with your account verification as your business records show that your company is currently inactive. To proceed, provide the following information.

-- Clarify the current status of your business.
-- Clarify if you intend to use your selling on Amazon account.
-- Confirm if you would like to register with another active business.

Why did I receive this message?
We need some additional information to verify your account.

How do I send the required information?
Within 60 days, reply to this email with the information listed above"

I am cautios as this might be at the risk of repeating yourself.... but does this mean there is some hope Hank and rost? and if yes what would be the best response? Thanks again
Old 03-08-2023

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 78%

As they are giving you options I would give them the information they need about the old company and the new one. As the account was not suspended you will have to basically start from scratch, with them aware that you sold before. This will prevent a new account being shut down due to association with the old if they are not informed.
Old 03-08-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

I am cautios as this might be at the risk of repeating yourself.... but does this mean there is some hope Hank and rost? and if yes what would be the best response? Thanks again
i haven't faced this situation before so I am not sure - Hank said it's a long shot so up to you to spend the effort...
Old 03-08-2023
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 28%
Longevity: 54%

It’s possible simply reply to them with new company information they will allow you to edit the information in seller central and it will go through verification

Should be ok at the end you can also email them I don’t remember the email but Google it and they will allow you to edit