Action required: Verify your Amazon seller bank account information - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-21-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Action required: Verify your Amazon seller bank account information

Just received this notice on Amazon. Anyone else get this yet? It looks like they are reverifying bank accounts now.

Hello,

To help us earn and maintain customer trust, we are requiring selling partners to verify their bank account information in accordance with the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement. To complete the verification process, please follow the instructions below in Seller Central within the next 7 days Seller Central.

Next steps:
1. Login to your Amazon seller central account.
2. In Seller Central, go to the Settings menu and select Account Info to view your Seller Account Information page.
3. In the Payment Information section, select the Deposit Methods page.
4. Go to the Manage Deposit Methods page, find the bank account that you are using to receive disbursements, and click on the Verify button.
5. Once you are on the Verify Bank Account page, select the Bank Account Holder Name, upload your bank account statement, and submit for Verification.
6. You will be redirected to the Manage Deposit Methods page where you will see that the Verification Status of your bank account is In progress. Your bank account verification may take up to 48 hours
7. You will be notified via email when your bank account has been successfully verified. Once you receive the confirmation, go to the Deposit Methods page and Assign the verified bank account to the Amazon.com marketplace from the Assign Deposit Method page
8. You will receive confirmation that the deposit method has been updated successfully, and your bank account will be set of the Amazon.com marketplace.
We’re here to help:
If you have questions about this process, please contact Seller Support via https://sellercentral.amazon.com/help/hub/support.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-21-2023
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,552 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Action required: Verify your Amazon seller bank account information

Like I always said, amazon is that super hot girlfriend but is bipolar and at that time of the month on daily basis.
Old 04-21-2023
Threadstarter  

I've got about 5-6 accounts that received this so far this morning

Anyone with matching bank account getting it as well?

I'm trying to figure out if there is a mismatch that's why they are sending
Old 04-21-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Like I always said, amazon is that super hot girlfriend but is bipolar and at that time of the month on daily basis.
Tell me about it. I just went through reverification of accounts which was really stressful. Then Amazon took down thousands of listings for safety testing reports. Finally got an exemption on that and now I got this to worry about.
Old 04-21-2023

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 21%

Damn, I got this on a few stealth accounts. I have bank accounts that are not in my LLCs name....but instead in a company name of my original amazon account that I kinda run all the stealth lllc accounts through.

Would I be better off trying to download the pdf statements and change the name and address to the info matching my Amazon accounts?

Or

Submit the original bank statement and try to convince Amazon that the business name and address that is on the statement is one of the partner's in the LLC. I can submit articles of incorporation etc.

How hard is it to get creative and how perfect does it need to be?
Old 04-22-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche032 View Post
Tell me about it. I just went through reverification of accounts which was really stressful. Then Amazon took down thousands of listings for safety testing reports. Finally got an exemption on that and now I got this to worry about.
Never ends, sadly
Old 04-22-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by amzprostl View Post
Damn, I got this on a few stealth accounts. I have bank accounts that are not in my LLCs name....but instead in a company name of my original amazon account that I kinda run all the stealth lllc accounts through.

Would I be better off trying to download the pdf statements and change the name and address to the info matching my Amazon accounts?

Or

Submit the original bank statement and try to convince Amazon that the business name and address that is on the statement is one of the partner's in the LLC. I can submit articles of incorporation etc.

How hard is it to get creative and how perfect does it need to be?
I'm in the same boat. A lot of complaints on the Amazon seller forums about glitches with this. It looks like they may have paused the process for now. I don't see a verify button anymore. Check if your still see it on your end
Old 04-22-2023
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

This is all madness, they know our suppliers, see our sales figures (of course) and with this they will see all our costs etc. We are naked. On top of this they clone all best selling products. It is time for a Bitcoin Lightning based seller platform. Anyone want to collaborate on this please reply or DM.
Old 04-22-2023
Subscribed [VIP]

As you can see I have been here since 2012. It is time we all freed ourselves from this mess.
Old 04-22-2023
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 33%

Got a few emails about this today. I would recommend waiting a few days since this just started.

Amazon could reverse the request if there is enough negative push back.

Lets see if anything changes by Tuesday
The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful For This Useful Post:
estrada (04-22-2023)
Old 04-22-2023
Subscribed [VIP]

Yes. There should be negative push back. We all need a Bitcoing Lightning Nostr based seller platform. NOSTR is a decentralized protocol. We need to free ourselves from this madness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Got a few emails about this today. I would recommend waiting a few days since this just started.

Amazon could reverse the request if there is enough negative push back.

Lets see if anything changes by Tuesday
Old 04-22-2023

Longevity: 28%

This is ridiculous, they made me show them my complete bank number without hiding the digits & the agent is most likely in India

How is this legal?????? They seen my complete bank number , ein number , and ID. If they want to collect info like a bank then regulators should come down on them and hold them accountable like they do with banks
Old 04-22-2023

Longevity: 28%

Oh and my supplier invoice I submitted last month account health support said amazon rejected my legitament invoice I was forced to give them because it seemed the product I sourced was too cheap to be accurate ��������

This year they have gone insane
Old 04-22-2023
Threadstarter  

This just came in from Amazon........

Kindly note that we are currently experiencing a recurring problem that may prevent you from seeing the Verify button on the Manage Deposit Method page. The verify button will become available once the issue on the back end has been resolved.

In this regard, we recommend that you periodically check your manage deposit method to see if the verify option is already present. Once the verify button is available for you, you may complete the steps provided in your performance notification.

Be aware as well that, as part of the step, you will need to upload your bank account statement to submit for verification.

We'll make sure to work on this and make your experience better.
Old 04-22-2023
Executive [VIP]

Has anyone gotten the request that had a matching name to their bank statement?

So far the issue only seems to happen for those adding a bank with a mismatching name
Old 04-22-2023
Threadstarter  

I got it on a matching bank account as well. Also received it on an Amazon account that doesn't even have a bank account attached to .com yet. They're just rolling it out to everyone based on the forums.

Last edited by Porsche032; 04-22-2023 at 01:36 PM.
Old 04-22-2023
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%

They rolling out new system soon it will be very harder for amazon sellers it’s been already other issues running by Amazon about German vat and uk vat issues where they simply blocking account, funds and inventory
Old 04-23-2023
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by estrada View Post
Yes. There should be negative push back. We all need a Bitcoing Lightning Nostr based seller platform. NOSTR is a decentralized protocol. We need to free ourselves from this madness.
Would be nice but it's too much of an ask for everyone to go this route
Old 04-23-2023
Subscribed [VIP]

I don't see why not, if there were a platform based on Lightning BTC and it were linked by API to MCF (multichannel fulfillment) then it would gain sellers really fast. Add to that lower fees (meaning lower prices for buyers) and less BS for sellers (again ultimately meaning better prices for buyers) I can see such a platform growing exponentially.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Would be nice but it's too much of an ask for everyone to go this route
Old 04-23-2023
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porsche032 View Post
I got it on a matching bank account as well. Also received it on an Amazon account that doesn't even have a bank account attached to .com yet. They're just rolling it out to everyone based on the forums.
so far you are the only one that has received the request on a matching bank name

out of the 5 emails I received, all 5 had mismatching names

safe to say the solution is to make sure the name you add on amazon matches the name on your bank statement, then uploading a bank statement that shows recent amazon transactions should be a straight forward reisntatement
Old 04-23-2023

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 21%

That's a good solution for future accounts, but with current amazon accounts that have a mismatched bank name, it may not be very easy to convince amazon. They can be very picky. And it can lead to a long reinstatement hell.

With current accounts with mismatched name on bank account, what do you think the best solution will be?

Remove the current bank account and add it again with the name that matches the bank account name, even if it doesn't match the Amazon account? (will amazon really go for this one?)

Or

Go to your bank and see if they can change the bank account to the amazon LLC name? They may need to open a new bank account for the correct LLC name. If that is the case, it would take 30 days for a bank statement to be available. So it would really make reinstatement difficult.
Old 04-23-2023
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by amzprostl View Post
That's a good solution for future accounts, but with current amazon accounts that have a mismatched bank name, it may not be very easy to convince amazon. They can be very picky. And it can lead to a long reinstatement hell.

With current accounts with mismatched name on bank account, what do you think the best solution will be?

Remove the current bank account and add it again with the name that matches the bank account name, even if it doesn't match the Amazon account? (will amazon really go for this one?)

Or

Go to your bank and see if they can change the bank account to the amazon LLC name? They may need to open a new bank account for the correct LLC name. If that is the case, it would take 30 days for a bank statement to be available. So it would really make reinstatement difficult.

Got this response back on my account when not using Legal Entity name on statment.

-- The name of the registered entity that you entered in Seller Central when you registered your account does not match the name of the bank account holder in the bank statement. Update the name on Seller Central to match the name of the bank account holder in the bank statement.