eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Account in review Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/15180-account-review-amazon.html)

alwaystrying 12-12-2009 05:04 PM

Account in review Amazon

One of my accounts that was going strong And bringing in cash is now in review. They already had held it 2 times before. Those scums see that i had made a decent amount of money and decided to put a hold on it for 30 days.
This was 2 days ago. I was about to transfer my funds and right as i was going into my payment account they had the review on the page. No complaints and tracking for every order. I had 3900.00 sitting in it. This is whay amazon pulled this crap with the confirm when ship.This takes time to confirm and it gives them more time to put the money in your account ready to transferr You have to wait almost 12 hrs to a full day to transfer.Now they say it takes 3 days to hit your bank. Thats bull It takes 2 minutes when they transfer it so when you transfer it they actually are not transfering it. It is smoke and mirrors. The day you recieve it is actually 12hrs before they had sent it !. This is so they can hold funds. Watch . Amazon will post a great holiday profit .This is done buy holding sellers funds! This guy is a jerk off.This is why i do not ship my packages out until the money is in my bank.I have 3 mail bins filled with packages. If they do not respond to my email There will be alot of pissed off people. I do not give a crap. Amazon has no respect So whay shouild i have respect for there buyers. Besides they do not leave feedback and they are mostly rude.. So ill wait and see If not i will distribute my inventory on my other accounts and get refunds on my labels.

superstealth 12-12-2009 06:50 PM

I wake up everyday fearing this

alwaystrying 12-12-2009 08:09 PM

I have started 5 new accounts this will make 9 alltogether. So Now i know that the christmas season is over for me. Thanks amazon nice doing buissm=ness with you. You sure know how to screw the pooch don't you!I will start again and Now i will devise a new system as to how to hide in the shadows so i don't get picked on by them and i will not get in review. I know i will not see that money. sso i will confirm the rest of my 75 orders and let the buyers sit on it for a while.Why should i be a victim.This is not fair postage is not cheap. I have to ship alot of items. Im not a company just small potatoes with a large inventory of merchandise.I will not let it go.They can turn around and lock me out of my account and then im really screwed big time!! google ...Amazon sucks
their is a whole website pertaining to sellers being screwed my amazon !!!

jbluntz 12-12-2009 08:21 PM

Well you got 3800$ coming in march, just keep on making accounts you can make decent income off the 90 day holds.

dennisjaneway 12-12-2009 10:08 PM

when i hit by the 90 day suspenion :) (and it happens often.....) i know in 90 day i will get my money.

Now i get every month a good payday :)

superstealth 12-12-2009 10:08 PM

How long were you selling, monthly volume and feedback percentage?

dennisjaneway 12-12-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwaystrying (Post 114973)
One of my accounts that was going strong And bringing in cash is now in review. They already had held it 2 times before. Those scums see that i had made a decent amount of money and decided to put a hold on it for 30 days.
This was 2 days ago. I was about to transfer my funds and right as i was going into my payment account they had the review on the page. No complaints and tracking for every order. I had 3900.00 sitting in it. This is whay amazon pulled this crap with the confirm when ship.This takes time to confirm and it gives them more time to put the money in your account ready to transferr You have to wait almost 12 hrs to a full day to transfer.Now they say it takes 3 days to hit your bank. Thats bull It takes 2 minutes when they transfer it so when you transfer it they actually are not transfering it. It is smoke and mirrors. The day you recieve it is actually 12hrs before they had sent it !. This is so they can hold funds. Watch . Amazon will post a great holiday profit .This is done buy holding sellers funds! This guy is a jerk off.This is why i do not ship my packages out until the money is in my bank.I have 3 mail bins filled with packages. If they do not respond to my email There will be alot of pissed off people. I do not give a crap. Amazon has no respect So whay shouild i have respect for there buyers. Besides they do not leave feedback and they are mostly rude.. So ill wait and see If not i will distribute my inventory on my other accounts and get refunds on my labels.

3900 $ is too much :)

I would never make so much money, when i dont have a feedback of 100-200....

I make every day a payout (most 100-150 $) thats ok, but dont let amazon the chance to hold 3900$ :)

I have a few accounts, so the total of my payouts are 500 $/day.

Thats okay, Amazon dont care, if every 10th costumer gives me a feedback.

alwaystrying 12-13-2009 12:24 AM

They do not leave feedback that is the problem on amascams website!they only know how to leave negatives.The reason for the 3900 being held is that i had to wait to confirm orders that is the story with that. then they slammed me. It is a game and no matter what amascam holds the cards. it is hit and miss with them sometimes you escape there bull**** sometimes you get cought. But I do not think i will let go of my inventory! Many times i got screwed. Especially with hi $$$ electronics...I lost merchandise and money.. so i will have to see. so far no return emails..

dennisjaneway 12-13-2009 10:05 AM

Mmmm,

my costumers, when i mailed them leave feedback (30 % of them).

Its okay for me.

Its a major problem, because one costumer uses the feedback system to leave me a message (of course a 1/5) :)

But when i have a small account, when amazon.com thinks they must put them in review (after i withdrawn 140 $), i hold the merchandise, as long as i have the money.

Greetz

dennis

alwaystrying 12-13-2009 11:55 AM

once you get hit with a review i would NOT Mail anything also. It is only time when they will hit you again or suspend. It is a joke. I had an account that was held in review for 30 days. But what happened is I did not sell anrthing in that period of time and receved a couple of feedbacks .so they held it for a total of 2 weeks then after that i sold maybe 20 items and then they put it back in review. Amazon is just scamming sellers. That is why they did away with the auctions on their site. They could not control the payments.so they axed that platform.YOu have no control of your money It is all up to them..you have to walk on egg shells with these dirtbags. Years ago they never held funds as much as they do now..

nobody999 12-29-2009 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwaystrying (Post 115051)
once you get hit with a review i would NOT Mail anything also. It is only time when they will hit you again or suspend. It is a joke. I had an account that was held in review for 30 days. But what happened is I did not sell anrthing in that period of time and receved a couple of feedbacks .so they held it for a total of 2 weeks then after that i sold maybe 20 items and then they put it back in review. Amazon is just scamming sellers. That is why they did away with the auctions on their site. They could not control the payments.so they axed that platform.YOu have no control of your money It is all up to them..you have to walk on egg shells with these dirtbags. Years ago they never held funds as much as they do now..

during the review, why not ship the items? you know no matter what you will get your money in the end...there is no point in refunding the customers, unless you just can't afford for amazon to hold the current sales items

alwaystrying 12-30-2009 04:10 PM

Amazon almost always suspends your account. all you need is one dipsh!t buyer to leave neg feedback and it is on to a 90 day hold! Amazon makes more money holding funds than selling merchandise. That is why they make tens of millions of dollars on our money! And if they do complete the review and you get your funds then it is only time for them to do it again and then it will get suspended. Thats what they do that is all they do. It is not to our benefit only theirs!!

superstealth 12-30-2009 04:20 PM

They make way more off commissions from my sales for 90 days than they would holding some money

dennisjaneway 12-30-2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwaystrying (Post 117129)
Amazon almost always suspends your account. all you need is one dipsh!t buyer to leave neg feedback and it is on to a 90 day hold! Amazon makes more money holding funds than selling merchandise. That is why they make tens of millions of dollars on our money! And if they do complete the review and you get your funds then it is only time for them to do it again and then it will get suspended. Thats what they do that is all they do. It is not to our benefit only theirs!!

what a bull**** :)

sounds you are suspended too often, be nice to every costumer and dont come down to under 90 % nobody suspend you! (they suspend you when you selling copied media, linked to a suspended account....., but to say, when you pass the first review, they review you again, is NOT true!)

alwaystrying 12-30-2009 09:13 PM

Yes it is true it happens all the time. been selling more than 10 years. No bootleggs or recopied media!!They make more on holding funds do some reaserch on the subject..

superstealth 12-30-2009 10:00 PM

This is very simple. If I sell $5000 a month and they get 15% commission from that...then they earn $2250 over 90 days by doing nothing. If they suspend my account and hold $1000 they are not going to make $2250 in 90 days, They might make $50 in interest if they are lucky, $10-25 is more like it. Even if they hold $5000 they aren't going to make as much as they would in commissions..you don't come off as that smart, just pissed at amz because you keep getting suspended and are whining about it

dennisjaneway 12-30-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstealth (Post 117161)
This is very simple. If I sell $5000 a month and they get 15% commission from that...then they earn $2250 over 90 days by doing nothing. If they suspend my account and hold $1000 they are not going to make $2250 in 90 days, They might make $50 in interest if they are lucky, $10-25 is more like it. Even if they hold $5000 they aren't going to make as much as they would in commissions..you don't come off as that smart, just pissed at amz because you keep getting suspended and are whining about it

absolutly :)

i am selling international since 2005, in Germany, France, UK and US.

So if you play by their rules you will not have a problem.

Dont think, okay i sell 3500 $ a week, 1. review, then the costumer gave no feedback (maybe their not happy), then they release your money.

I go with every of my accounts only with 200-400 $ in a review, then do nothing with that account, except to write mails to my costumers to leave feedback (what they do, cause they are happy).

Then when the 30 days are over, they release my accounts every time, then i dont go to 3000 $ a week, i will go to 400-500 a week (max).

And thats okay for amazon as long as the costumers leave feedback, and they will when they are happy......

Okay i was angry when they suspend my first account, but come on, they release your money, its not lost.

But now i know what i do, when i do it, and what i write to them, when they put an account in review.

And by the way, the reason for my first suspenion was, they put me in review, and i wrote to them i cant send the item, cause i need the money.

So they suspend me, because its a "must" to send the merchandise in 2 days, when costumers order them.

So Amen :)

For everyone else who wants success on amazon:

Its possible, play their rules, maybe you come in a review, but send your packages, be nice to costumers ask them to leave feedback, when everyone is happy, Amazon will review your account and reactive it.

And dont think when your Account is ready, you can sell more than 5000-10.000 $ a week, build trust, ask about feedback, the more feedbacks you will receive, the more you can earn, its easy!
=}-

dchef2777 01-19-2010 05:25 AM

Payments?????

I sell on amazon and I have to wait 2 weeks to get my money. How do you set it up so the money goes into my bank account. Shoot I would have no problem only waiting 12 hours to get paid.

alwaystrying 01-19-2010 11:00 AM

I will keep my findings to myself! Alot of info on this board is jibber jabber. Just keep giving out information amazon loves this!! Selling for ten + years and have more insight then alot of people. I do not give out my secrets about selling on amazon. I will not post them here. I keep a lot of info underwraps and play stupid just to see what others have to say....

Amazombie 01-19-2010 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwaystrying (Post 120568)
....Alot of info on this board is jibber jabber.

Great line....jibber jabber.....I luv Mr. T quotes:

"Shut up fool I aint got time for no jibber jabber"

"Nobody messes with my ride"

hardtobelegit 02-24-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dennisjaneway (Post 115001)
when i hit by the 90 day suspenion :) (and it happens often.....) i know in 90 day i will get my money.

Now i get every month a good payday :)

I agree totally! I came up with this conclusion a couple of days ago before reading it here.:-)

The bottom line is Amazon is treacherous. Seller's never know when their precious "money making" account will be blocked. Any moment you can log on and see that insufferable rectangle on your seller account page or open an email that reads those dreaded words, "you are blocked and there ain't a d@mn thing you can do about it".

The slippery slope amazon has its sellers on directly correlates to the fact that surviving sellers make a nice profit which is better than the profit on eBay. A-Z Claims, Negative Feedback, and Buyer Protection only cater to the buyer and allow 'any' buyer intending to commit fraud, a perfectly paved avenue.

I've read many stories where, the buyer claimed he/she did not receive the order and even though the tracking proved otherwise, in the end amazon refunded the buyer leaving the seller without the merchandise or compensation. They can care less about you and what your situation is, because to Amazon the bottom line is the BOTTOM LINE. The point is, Amazon offers absolutely no protection for the sellers. In turn, only the 'elite' few are able to maintain lucrative accounts.

This system is how they keep traffic to the site high, while also establishing trust with potential buyers. This 'trust' is why the buyers are willing to pay more than what they would on ebay. (A site that has become a nesting ground for counterfeiters and bootleggers, due to its "not so treacherous" standards) :-) It is a system that is also a terrifying "FOE" for the 'naive' small business owner and an unknowing "ALLY" to the 'savvy' small business owner.♥

I understand where you are coming from ALWAYSTRYING, but if you have done this for 10 + years, in my opinion, you should already be in the "if you can't beat em, join em" group.:-)

I've been selling on Amazon for 1 year and have had 5 accounts blocked but the money to be made there is so luscious, I had to devise a way to make the "CATER TO THE BUYER SYSTEM" work for me!!! The 90 hold is 1/2 the time of Paypal. The profit margin is better than eBay. If you ask me, 2 points for amazon.

If you have the know how, the patience and the resources you can totally generate a beautiful income from Amazon. Making moves and anticipating the blocks.:-) No longer fearing them, but welcoming them!! Use their system against them and you can set yourself up for nice $$ disbursements every 1-3 months.

Isn't that a steady stream of income? :doh:

"Focused on becoming a Master Stealth Bomber"

beaches 02-27-2011 04:55 PM

My account was in review just started last week after some weird complaints from buyers all of a sudden crept up. So i decide to not trust the account and just let it sit.decided to create another account and let that one be. Seamed fishy. So know i get a amazon recopied media email and the account was shut down. I did not sell any recopied media or asian imports all 100% leit. They did this because i did not confirm a bunch of orderes. Also the account made no money in 3 months then all of a sudden the wolves come out and start buying. i figured it was amazon so I just dumped the account.

So now I know it was amazon purchasing from me. I had no outstanding money and was paid except for about 6.00 big deal account was flagged from day one ....