30 day suspension - Am I SOL? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 83%
Default 30 day suspension - Am I SOL?

I had been listing several legit items for sale for a few months. I then started to list items that would technically be considered VERO violation, but am nearly positive this is not an issue because I have all positive feedback and have dealt with order issues promptly there have only been a few. People generally seem happy with the orders as far as I can tell.

I experienced a huge spike in traffic after listing a certain brand and my sales went up exponentially got around $3,000 payday for 2 week period deposited.

I then get a 30 day suspension and an email similar to the other ones posted on the forum, asking for:

1. Tracking numbers of items dispatched with corresponding Amazon.com order numbers: there were sent with postal service, I didnt get any delivery confirmation numbers, stupid mistake i now realize
2. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages I can refer them to a website with my items
3. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory
they are knock offs from asia. what should i say? should I lie about my supplier?
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.com and availability of items for delivery I can give a reliable number here

But given the nature of what I've gotten into with this, should I just not send them any info and wait the 30 days to get my money into the bank account? Then go stealth? I really need this money at the end of the 30 days so want to do everything possible to ensure that happens..this is my main goal. Have full intentions of going stealth in the future. They are still letting me sell the item. But I have lessened the inventory since this happened because of large shipping fees associated with a large number of transactions..

Thanks for any help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-26-2009

Longevity: 84%

I had a few 30-days-review-notice.

The best way is, ask ALL your costumers to leave feedback.

Then do nothing! Dont ask Amazon anything.

Cause when i wrote to them, please lift off the limitation, they suspend me and hold the money for 90 days.

But as i dont wrote them an e-mail, they lift off that limitation, after 3 weeks.

And by the way:

1. Tracking numbers of items dispatched with corresponding Amazon.com order numbers: there were sent with postal service, I didnt get any delivery confirmation numbers, stupid mistake i now realize

- No thats ok, cause with a delivery confirmation, they can track everything, i send more than 140 pcs without Delivery Confirmation, and thats ok, as long as the packages will deliver to the costumers.

3. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory
they are knock offs from asia. what should i say? should I lie about my supplier?

- Dont tell them where you got your merchandise, if you only wrote "they are imported, thats a red flag and they suspend you in a few seconds!".

Bye

Dennis

Last edited by dennisjaneway; 12-26-2009 at 08:41 AM. Reason: nothing
Old 12-26-2009

Same here! The suspended my account. But only after I emailed them twice. I asked them
nicely but they just stepped on me like garbage.Don't send them anything. You will be shooting yourself in the foot. Don't tell them were you sell or were you buy. They want to take out the competion. It's none of there business.Just sit back and see what happens. If you get no complaints you may get the review over with quickly. But even if they remove the 30 day review it is only a matter of time for them to do it again. It is a game to them. Our merchandise and our money is a game to these dirt bags..
Old 12-26-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

In my experience, there's nothing you can do. The 30 day suspension will last at least 3 weeks, that's just the way it goes, whether you be quiet and wait (what I do), or respond to every one of their requests. With my first account with Amazon, I did supply them with an excel spreadsheet of every single tracking number for every single order- it didn't speed it up at all. My most current suspension- I just created a stealth account with a different computer in the meantime, and the suspended account was down for 3 weeks, and just got reopened.
Old 12-26-2009
Threadstarter  

Hi everyone thanks a lot for the replies at least I don't feel that I'm by myself on this. So the consensus is to say nothing to Amazon, so that shall be my approach.

Does it make a difference one way or another, if I stop selling the risky merchandise or continue to do so? I continue to sell my lower risk authentic inventory. Or is it best to slowly phase out selling on the account then gradually go stealth once this situation boils over? I have read nearly all the posts on the forum which mention for example, to see an alternate low risk product at first then slow sell the high risk ones.

Thanks so much very glad to have found this forum, lots of good information.
Old 12-26-2009
Threadstarter  

kindlefinger.jpg

haha wish i could sell knock off kindles !
Old 12-26-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickJane View Post
I just created a stealth account with a different computer in the meantime, and the suspended account was down for 3 weeks, and just got reopened.
That is what I plan to do, trying to make sure I do everything right.
Problem for me is that there are a relatively low number of sellers of a product, say only 4 or so compared to the dozens you see for other categories. Will let you know how it goes thanks for the info
Old 12-26-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

This person has admitted to selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗. I remember that admins would say that this forum does not condone the selling of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on eBay, Amazon, or other marketplaces we discuss here. After all the selling of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ is a big reason why eBay and Amazon have stomped on all of us, legitimate sellers included.
Old 12-26-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Why are you getting suspended if you're so legitimate?
Old 12-26-2009
Executive [VIP]

I'm not getting suspended...what made you think otherwise?
Old 12-27-2009
Threadstarter  

That bit of information isn't actually crucial to the question I was asking. I thought the point of the forum was to educate people about the the illogical, unethical and quasi-illegal policies used by online marketplaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiu View Post
This person has admitted to selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗. I remember that admins would say that this forum does not condone the selling of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ on eBay, Amazon, or other marketplaces we discuss here. After all the selling of ⊗⊗⊗⊗ is a big reason why eBay and Amazon have stomped on all of us, legitimate sellers included.
Old 12-27-2009
Executive [VIP]

Selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ is "unethical and quasi-illegal [well, actually illegal]".
Old 12-27-2009
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiu View Post
I'm not getting suspended...what made you think otherwise?
Because you're on a forum dedicated to helping people who get suspended from ebay.
Old 12-27-2009

Just keep up your account if you can and create 2 others. So that you can bring in
CA$$$$HH! Always have a backup account that is still keeping CA$$$HH flowing. That is how it is done !!
Old 12-27-2009

Longevity: 84%

and Amazon suspends without any note, if your merchandise is legit or not!

Why dont we fight back?!

I fight back and it works!
Old 12-27-2009
Executive [VIP]

We need to understand that these sort of suspensions and abuses were brought on in the first place by people who sold ⊗⊗⊗⊗ and abused their positions as sellers on these marketplaces. It's important to not encourage more selling abuses. Unless, of course, everyone here is interested in a platform where you're barely allowed to sell a jar of Planter's peanuts.
Old 12-27-2009
MU

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

I would probably start with getting an attorney. The retainment fees will be well worth it when negotiating a plea deal with a federal prosecutor.

Do you watch the news?
Old 12-27-2009
MU

Send a message via AIM to First Edition Send a message via MSN to First Edition Send a message via Yahoo to First Edition Send a message via Skype™ to First Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by heliosphan View Post
That bit of information isn't actually crucial to the question I was asking. I thought the point of the forum was to educate people about the the illogical, unethical and quasi-illegal policies used by online marketplaces.
Actually, it's very crucial to the question. If anyone helps you commit a crime, they're considered an accessory to the crime after the fact. For helping you, we could go to jail almost as long as you surely will be.

Selling items of your nature is not logical. You won't get return business, and you won't have a reliable supplier.

What you're doing is unethical. You're stealing money from people. You're also stealing from the companies that make legitimate products.

This is all beside point that it is very illegal. The FBI, Interpol, and every customs agency in the world have been working very hard to put a stop to this.
Old 12-27-2009
MU

Oh, and one more thing.

To answer your question....

YES!! YOU ARE SOL!!
Old 12-27-2009
Executive [VIP]

The fact is that you were selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗, and that is not condoned here. It is hard enough for honest sellers to survive on Amazon. Why should we complicate matters by helping you survive? You're part of the reason Amazon and eBay make it so hard to get back on.
Old 12-28-2009
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

Enough bickering.
Information only or the thread will get locked.

Thank
Old 12-28-2009
Executive [VIP]

Are you saying we should help this person even though he admitted to selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗?
Closed Thread