eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon deleted my account and kept funds, I think (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/15545-amazon-deleted-my-account-kept-funds-i-think.html)

SlickJane 01-01-2010 01:47 PM

Amazon deleted my account and kept funds, I think

What the heck! I had a stealth account on amazon. I sold a few things, I think the total was around $200. 2 weeks went by, and I was able to disburse my funds. I added a bank account (an old bank account that must have been linked to another amazon account, I was sloppy and lazy, I thought it would be ok). I disbursed the funds, it said it would take 5 days.
This was right before Christmas. Later that day, I get an email from Amazon saying they banned the account, it is linked to a previously banned account. Oops.
But now it's Jan 1, the funds still have not been disbursed to my bank account. And when I try to login to amazon, it says 'login failed'. I try to do a password request, and it doesn't email me anything. Wtf, did they deleted my account and keep my money?!!
Has this happened to anyone else?

nobody999 01-01-2010 03:07 PM

i think you have to wait 90 days now to get your funds...

dennisjaneway 01-01-2010 03:39 PM

it happened to me also (3-4 months ago).

Your Account was deleted from the System. You will never login anymore and (in my case) say to the money goodbye!

Or you should write them an e-mail, ask them if they disburse the money after 90 days

alwaystrying 01-01-2010 04:03 PM

Yes! BYE BYE BYE! It has happened to me last year. They picked up your bank account .Even if you email them They wont give you your funds because you had a previous suspended account.I have an account that was banned recently about 3 months ago. They owe me about 100.00. even though stuff was mailed I know i wont see it. But i made it up on another account right before they put it in review. BE MORE CAREFUL. JUST dont rush putting your banking in until you are certain that it was not used. Mark all paperwork that was used for amazon so you do not reuse it again on a new account.

SlickJane 01-01-2010 05:18 PM

Ahh! Are you serious?!! I know it's only $200 but this is bs!!!
I will definitely be 100% careful from now on, I really didn't think they played it this way!
On my previously banned account, they kept the money for 90 days, but I could always login and eventually DID get the money after 90 days.

I have another stealth account that has almost $1000 in it, ready to disburse...I just made a new bank account, but am now nervous to disburse or even login...that's a lot of money to lose.
That is extremely sh*tty of them to keep your money like that after you're banned.

GreenBean 01-01-2010 05:41 PM

And they think it is very sihtty of you to make an account AFTER they banned you.:fight:

Not directed at you personally,Jane but anyone getting banned.:peace:Come on, you want to play with them, don't whinge about being caught by them. Look at it this way: amazon are in fact stricter than ebay. No user should say 'oops I might have made an error with a bank account & mean old amazon have held on to my money.' Say I had details of my info, nothing was used B4, what is the problem with this banning'

Amazon is going just like ebay. amazon is getting sick and tired of wannabe sellers who have been banned. Moral of story, get your collective acts together. Work amazon like people do with ebay stealth :ranger:

ovidiu 01-01-2010 05:58 PM

By the time everyone gets their act together, these companies will be requiring background checks for registration.

alwaystrying 01-01-2010 11:11 PM

If that happens that will be the demise of their website! Guaranteed! Look what happened to yahoo auctions. They wanted your DL. That is when they went under. So they will not have background checks do to the fact that they (amazon) will not be able to make any money on the sellers! It's a game to amazon .

ovidiu 01-01-2010 11:27 PM

Yahoo auctions never made any money in the first place. That's why they went under. And there was a lot of fraud on there regardless. In fact, the one and only transaction I ever did on their site turned out to be for ⊗⊗⊗⊗ merchandise. Which is why I never used it again.

superstealth 01-02-2010 03:55 PM

You come on here, wasting forum resources, complaining that amazon banned you and took your money...all because you screwed up putting in your bank information. Why don't you just come on here and say I made an account, I'm a retard and put the same information as a previous banned account, and it's my fault.

You are dumb, this post isn't helpful to anybody who actually reads the forums

captainjack1980 01-02-2010 04:22 PM

Yahoo auctions was fantastic, at least in the UK. I mourned when they dumped that side of things. I bought and sold loads.

CaptainJack

dennisjaneway 01-02-2010 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by superstealth (Post 117596)
You come on here, wasting forum resources, complaining that amazon banned you and took your money...all because you screwed up putting in your bank information. Why don't you just come on here and say I made an account, I'm a retard and put the same information as a previous banned account, and it's my fault.

You are dumb, this post isn't helpful to anybody who actually reads the forums

my words :) dont make mistakes, then you can surf on the river and make a good income with that.

And everyone is happy.

If not and u make mistakes, they suspend you, or in your case delete your account forever, because they banned you the first time........

SlickJane 01-02-2010 06:37 PM

And actually this post is extremely helpful- I thought at the worst, they would ban the account, but I'd still get my money. Big deal. But apparently, on Amazon, if they link you they keep your money and delete your account.
That's good information for people to know.

nobody999 01-03-2010 10:54 PM

jane, keep us posted and let us know if amazon dispurses the funds or if they reply back to you.

shoot2kill 01-04-2010 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlickJane (Post 117423)
What the heck! I had a stealth account on amazon. I sold a few things, I think the total was around $200. 2 weeks went by, and I was able to disburse my funds. I added a bank account (an old bank account that must have been linked to another amazon account, I was sloppy and lazy, I thought it would be ok). I disbursed the funds, it said it would take 5 days.
This was right before Christmas. Later that day, I get an email from Amazon saying they banned the account, it is linked to a previously banned account. Oops.
But now it's Jan 1, the funds still have not been disbursed to my bank account. And when I try to login to amazon, it says 'login failed'. I try to do a password request, and it doesn't email me anything. Wtf, did they deleted my account and keep my money?!!
Has this happened to anyone else?

Happened to me with 4 accounts 100+ in em..another member said to call and send emails..but that took too much time. Was the account in far State from where you are located? Did the Ip address you use showed another State? Also did you used proxies? Those are the 3 things that made my accounts that died that way!

GreenBean 01-04-2010 04:53 PM

Do consider starting from NOW using the stuff in this thread for amazon. Works like a treat for ebay. It is just the same for amazon.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/multipl...do-you-do.html

Very effective and easy to use. Good Luck :cheer:

Amazombie 01-06-2010 03:12 AM

SlickJane - Don't worry. I have had the same thing happen several times and after the suspension period they released my funds.

They deleted your account not your funds.

Call Amazon and ask them when you will get your funds and they will tell you that the funds are on hold and you will get them soon.

nobody999 01-06-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amazombie (Post 118126)
SlickJane - Don't worry. I have had the same thing happen several times and after the suspension period they released my funds.

They deleted your account not your funds.

Call Amazon and ask them when you will get your funds and they will tell you that the funds are on hold and you will get them soon.

when you say soon, does that mean you don't have to wait for the mandatory 90 days from the time of suspension?

Amazombie 01-06-2010 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nobody999 (Post 118191)
when you say soon, does that mean you don't have to wait for the mandatory 90 days from the time of suspension?

Unfortunately they have always held my money 90 plus days

Today after they had one of my accounts already suspended for 30 days they tacked on another 90 days for poor feedback. For good measure they waited until after I added my banking info to double secret suspend me (like in Animal House) so I couldn't collect my funds or use that bank account again,,,,,ha!

I now advise anyone who sells on Amazon to only do so if you have enough reserve cash to be able to wait for your money for up to six months....In 2010 180 has become the new 90

dennisjaneway 01-06-2010 07:29 PM

where do you have that information (the new 90 days are in 2010 180 days?)

Amazon wrote:

h. If we reasonably conclude based on information available to us that Seller's actions and/or performance in connection with the Services may result in Buyer disputes, chargebacks or other claims, then we may, in our sole discretion, delay initiating any remittances and withhold any payments to be made or that are otherwise due to you in connection with the Services or this Participation Agreement for the shorter of: (a) a period of 90 days following the initial date of suspension; or (b) completion of any investigation(s) regarding any Seller actions and/or performance in connection with this Participation Agreement. We will not be liable to Seller if we act in accordance with the provisions of this Section.

superstealth 01-06-2010 08:26 PM

do you guys have sh****ty service, refunds, claims, poor feedback, etc...or what? if you're sloppy I have no sympathy

Amazombie 01-07-2010 05:23 AM

180 days is my experience from 2 accts. I had that I goofed up on by extra refunding myself from one stealth acct. to another i.e. one penny item I refunded $40 to my other stealth acct.

Yep all my closed accts. have poor feedback, many claims, a 2 z, etc. mainly because I sell best selling items in a major category which has high return rate & newbie customers.

I have no sympathy for me either;)