eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Question about disbursement. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/16579-question-about-disbursement.html)

unfortuantemistake 02-16-2010 12:52 AM

Question about disbursement.

I have just created my first amazon account, which is stil up, so far a little over $500.00 in sales sitting in my payments account.

I've stopped selling waiting for the initial 14 days to pass so I can iniate a withdrawl.

My question is, if I keep selling and get hit with the review, and eventually suspended.

After the 90 day wait, can I use a bank account for withdrawl that I have used on a previous supsended account?

First Edition 02-16-2010 01:30 AM

Probably not....You can't add a bank account after you're kicked.

unfortuantemistake 02-16-2010 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Edition (Post 124636)
Probably not....You can't add a bank account after you're kicked.

You have to be able to. Otherwise how would you disburse any remaining funds in your account, they dont have a check option.

Im talking about amazon not paypal.

First Edition 02-16-2010 09:59 AM

oh oh oh.... haha sorry. Amazon. Yes, I believe you can :) I mean, at that point it won't matter.

dchef2777 02-16-2010 11:32 AM

90 days exactly

In my experience:lol: they send that to the bank EXACTLY 90 days. They also told me you can add a bank at anytime after suspension.

First Edition 02-16-2010 02:50 PM

I think his question is to be able to use a bank account that was used on a prior account that has been kicked.

I think the answer is yes. But I haven't had an amazon account kicked yet....

unfortuantemistake 02-16-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Edition (Post 124736)
I think his question is to be able to use a bank account that was used on a prior account that has been kicked.

I think the answer is yes. But I haven't had an amazon account kicked yet....

Correct, I know with Paypal if you try and add a bank account that was on a previous suspended account you can't, was wondering if it was different with Amazon.

jbluntz 02-16-2010 07:57 PM

After 90 days you go into the payments section and request disbursment into the original account that you started with, if you add a new one you might have to wait an addittional 7 days.

unfortuantemistake 02-16-2010 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbuntz (Post 124787)
After 90 days you go into the payments section and request disbursment into the original account that you started with, if you add a new one you might have to wait an addittional 7 days.

I know that, its 14 days after you change any bank information, that I am aware of. Please read the original question.

Amazon dosn't require a bank account to be able to sell, you can sell as much as you want and your funds will remain in your account until you deceide to add a bank account, of you can use the reserved funds to make purchases on Amazon.

jbluntz 02-16-2010 08:25 PM

I've never done that, I always add checking account and wait 14 days before selling so I can withdraw to bank immediatly.

Amazombie 02-17-2010 01:13 AM

Yes you can use an old banned seller bank account to withdraw money from another baned acct. I do it all the time.

First Edition 02-17-2010 09:56 AM

Problem solved lol

Recherché 02-17-2010 04:00 PM

Really? I wasn't aware of this. So I can open new accounts, run them up, make purchases on amazon from my reserves, eventually add bank info, and if it somehow gets suspended as amazonzombie says, just use a previously suspended bank account #? I'm seeing many a possiblities...

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfortuantemistake (Post 124791)
I know that, its 14 days after you change any bank information, that I am aware of. Please read the original question.

Amazon dosn't require a bank account to be able to sell, you can sell as much as you want and your funds will remain in your account until you deceide to add a bank account, of you can use the reserved funds to make purchases on Amazon.

jbluntz 02-17-2010 04:02 PM

That sounds like a nice plan no need to worry about running out of checking acc.

Road-Kill 02-17-2010 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recherché (Post 124911)
Really? I wasn't aware of this. So I can open new accounts, run them up, make purchases on amazon from my reserves, eventually add bank info, and if it somehow gets suspended as amazonzombie says, just use a previously suspended bank account #? I'm seeing many a possiblities...

You can't do anything with the reserves. That money is held to pay any potential claims.

First Edition 02-17-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Road-Kill (Post 124958)
You can't do anything with the reserves. That money is held to pay any potential claims.

the money is eventually released.....after 90 days I believe. And as long as you ship your items, why would you have claims?

Don't you need to add a bank account to Amazon in order to sell in the first place?

jbluntz 02-17-2010 09:27 PM

No you can add bank account later, all you need is a phone and a giftcard to start selling

Road-Kill 02-17-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by First Edition (Post 124968)
the money is eventually released.....after 90 days I believe. And as long as you ship your items, why would you have claims?

Don't you need to add a bank account to Amazon in order to sell in the first place?

You can't " make purchases on amazon from my reserves".

After 90 days you can withdraw it. During the 90 days buyers can return items for refunds, file A-Z claims and file chargebacks. It seems when Amazon suspends a account and is holding your money, they are more likely to stick it to the seller with A-Z claims etc...

maxsd 02-18-2010 02:31 PM

Amazon live on your money withing 90 days ))

unfortuantemistake 02-19-2010 05:19 AM

Yes you can use money in your reserve to make puchases directly from amazon.

As long as your account is not suspended.

Lets say you sell $200.00 worth of stuff, you confirm the orders.

Within a few hours, they confirm them and add the funds to your account.

Right now you have two options, either click the request disbursement button and send the funds to the bank account.

Or option B, you can use those funds to make purchases off of amazon, and it will just subtract the amount of your purchase from your reserve.

Recherché 02-19-2010 11:23 AM

That is what I meant. I do so know you can't use reserves if account is suspended but I didn't know you could make purchases from amazon when account is in good standings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfortuantemistake (Post 125146)

Right now you have two options, either click the request disbursement button and send the funds to the bank account.

Or option B, you can use those funds to make purchases off of amazon, and it will just subtract the amount of your purchase from your reserve.

First Edition 02-20-2010 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfortuantemistake (Post 125146)

Please, please correct me if I'm wrong here. But if you don't add a a bank account, and you choose to keep the money in your amazon account, don't you have to pass a credit check?