eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Trying to get back on Amazon. Am I missing anything? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/18585-trying-get-back-amazon-am-i-missing-anything.html)

StillersFan 05-16-2010 01:23 AM

Trying to get back on Amazon. Am I missing anything?

I had an Amazon account that was 7 years old supsended last week for being linked to a previously suspended account, which is bs. I was selling some VeRO stuff since December. Anyway, here is what I'm doing so far to get back on:

1) Getting about 8 different checking accounts in the new few days. All different banks, different routing numbers, different account numbers. Not using the same bank that I used with my suspended account

2) Ordering a bunch of pre-paid credit cards with different names and addresses on them from gift2go.com

3) Making a bunch of new Gmail accounts

4) Signing up with my1voice.com for new phone numbers

5) Signing up with Juno for crappy dial up internet to get me different ip address

6) Made several new user accounts on my laptop.

7) Downloaded CCleaner, cleared all cookies and flash cookies.

Am I missing anything here? I've read on here that Amazon asks for ssn and even a DL number now. Is that true? My account was created back in '03, so things might have changed.

Amazombie 05-16-2010 01:53 AM

It seems u r gud to go....just sure u dont put all of ur old listings on one acct. otherwise u will get blocked...spread out ur old listings over several accts.

btw, use different email providers not just gmail.

StillersFan 05-16-2010 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amazombie (Post 138791)
It seems u r gud to go....just sure u dont put all of ur old listings on one acct. otherwise u will get blocked...spread out ur old listings over several accts.

btw, use different email providers not just gmail.

I thought gmail was the way to do to be stealth? Should I really make several of my accounts yahoo and hotmail too?

catdaddy 05-17-2010 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StillersFan (Post 138792)
I thought gmail was the way to do to be stealth? Should I really make several of my accounts yahoo and hotmail too?

If you're going to be opening up multiple accounts within a short timeframe, the idea is to have them as different from EACH OTHER (as well as from previous accounts) as possible. Even bigger than the gmail problem (which isn't a huge problem), are those giftcards. Order a batch of the same type of cards with likely similar numbers on them will be a pretty big tip-off.

Just think about it logically. The more dissimilar each of your personas are, the less obvious it will be that they're somehow connected.