eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Neww Acct Under 30 day Review (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/18681-neww-acct-under-30-day-review.html)

catcherwants2pitch 05-19-2010 10:31 PM

Neww Acct Under 30 day Review

Hi all!!! I have a new amazon seller acct and have just been placed on a 30 day review. Their message ask about tracking info and previous sales venues. I had yet to ship any orders but now have shipped all but todays sales and provided tracking. I would appreciate any/all advice as to how to proceed. :doh:

I have a large quantity of unsold inventory on hand but less than 10 or 15% of it for sale at the moment. How should I pace this? Should I keep selling while being reviewed?

dennisjaneway 05-20-2010 08:06 AM

I think you sold too much in a short time.

Means more than 350 $ / week.

So you should NOT sell anything during the review.

Ask for feedback of your buyer.

And if possible open NEW stealth accounts, which cant linked to your account.

If you dont get any bad feedback or A-Z Claims you pass the 30 days review.

BUT and that is very important, ask your buyer for feedback, ask them every week.

AND NEVER EVER WRITE ANYTHING TO THE SELLER SUPPORT TEAM DURING THE REVIEW.

I made this twice in 2 different account, and everytime they suspended me immediatly, i dont know why, but it was simple question "when is the 30 day review over".

So please please dont write anything to them, believe me its better to wait.

Mostly they complete your review in 3 weeks, then you can disburse your funds (when u have 0 negative feedback and 0 a-z claims, of course!).

Greetings from the Coast

Dennis

imsovip77 05-20-2010 08:18 AM

^^^^ Perfect advice. DO NOT sell anything while under review or you might get the "suspended for selling recopied media" email. And positive feedback is a must. SO do whatever you can for your sellers to leave it

homerz 05-25-2010 08:29 PM

What are the thresholds for Account review

Quote:

Originally Posted by dennisjaneway (Post 139627)
I think you sold too much in a short time.

Means more than 350 $ / week.

So you should NOT sell anything during the review.

Ask for feedback of your buyer.

And if possible open NEW stealth accounts, which cant linked to your account.

If you dont get any bad feedback or A-Z Claims you pass the 30 days review.

BUT and that is very important, ask your buyer for feedback, ask them every week.

AND NEVER EVER WRITE ANYTHING TO THE SELLER SUPPORT TEAM DURING THE REVIEW.

I made this twice in 2 different account, and everytime they suspended me immediatly, i dont know why, but it was simple question "when is the 30 day review over".

So please please dont write anything to them, believe me its better to wait.

Mostly they complete your review in 3 weeks, then you can disburse your funds (when u have 0 negative feedback and 0 a-z claims, of course!).

Greetings from the Coast

Dennis

Dennis,

you say that the weekly threshold is 350.00, have others found this as well?

dchef2777 05-25-2010 08:33 PM

350 was my majic number if I stayed under that I didnt have problems

HairyOldEbayer 05-26-2010 05:21 PM

Funny, a new account last week got the recopied media email after just 1 sale. A second new account from last week got the recopied media after 3 sales. Another 1 month old account sells the same item like there is no tomorrow. Go figure.

eBay King 10-20-2011 05:03 AM

I know this is an old topic, but I just want to say that I passed a 30 day review recently on Amazon and managed to get my funds out to my bank account by following dennisjaneway advice.

Didn't sell anything during the review, had a couple of 5 star feedbacks, no A-Z Claims or chargebacks. Quite a lot of money was held during the review then released, so finally got it to the bank quite quickly.

hapajenn1 11-15-2011 10:01 PM

Can somebody explain what this "recopied media" thing means?
I have 2 amazon accounts now, 1 real and 1 stealth -- the real one i've had for years ..

for the stealth one I just made it recently, so i do not want to be banned for this "recoopied media" thing.. what is that?

rsot 11-16-2011 10:18 AM

Basically means they think you are selling copied DVDs and CDs - from Chi na or elsewhere. Not the originals.

subzero3001 11-16-2011 10:59 AM

When some of my accounts hit review for feedback or performance (recopied media do not get reviews, they get suspension) I cry.

What they want is 100% fulfillment orders and 100% delivered, plus feedback according to their email.

This means I am getting a second chance, thus the chances to pass are 2 out of 10. So I would sell as much as I can, 2, 3, 4 or 5 or even 10 times more since the chances of getting suspended are high or very high within 30 days,

If I get suspended I will get my money in 30 days, good money.

If I pass, I will have an account on very good standing with good feedback with over $9000 monthly limits.

Is like an all or nothing hand.