eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   No longer under review but still not currently eligible for On Demand Disbursement? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/20197-no-longer-under-review-but-still-not-currently-eligible-demand-disbursement.html)

b1rdy19 07-08-2010 01:16 PM

No longer under review but still not currently eligible for On Demand Disbursement?

I was put under review about 3 days ago. I decided to cancel all my pending transactions in fear that my money would be held up for 90days. In doing so they suspended my account for 1 day because of "significant portion of your recent orders have been refunded or canceled" Now my account has been reinstated. And i noticed it no longer says im under review but when i try to disburse my funds it still says "This account is not currently eligible for On Demand Disbursement." Could i still be under review? Or did the more recent suspension over shadowed my review and in the mix up they just forgot about the review?

dennisjaneway 07-08-2010 01:49 PM

did they wrote to u that they blocked your account?

If so u need to wait the 90 days before your account is eligable for "on demand" disbursments

b1rdy19 07-08-2010 02:17 PM

First letter Jul 5

Hello from Amazon.

We are writing to let you know that we are conducting a review of your selling account. During this review, your funds will be temporarily reserved in your Marketplace Payments account.

We conduct reviews when sales volumes or inventory are not supported by sufficient buyer feedback or an established history. These reviews are a routine part of our commitment to improving the customer experience.

While we review your account, please continue to fulfill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by or before the promise date.

For information on how you may be able to expedite this review, please search on “Velocity Limits and Account Reviews” in our seller Help.

You will be notified via e-mail when this account review is complete.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

second email after i canceled all my orders still not sent out Jul 7

Hello from Amazon.com.

This is an auto-generated message to let you know that your listings have been suspended and are currently unavailable for sale. Your selling privileges will be reinstated after 1 day(s).

We took this action because it has come to our attention that a significant portion of your recent orders have been refunded or cancelled. Our records indicate that 53.2% of the orders received in the last 7 days have been cancelled and/or refunded.

In general, canceling or refunding the order of an unsatisfied buyer is the right thing to do. However, we are concerned that these cancellations or refunds were made before the order was shipped, which can create a bad customer experience. Please note that failure to improve by fulfilling a higher percentage of your orders will negatively affect your account. It is very important that your merchant performance show significant improvement, as Amazon.com reserves the right to terminate accounts, and may do so in situations where performance is consistently or excessively below our expectations.

Thank you for your efforts to improve your merchant performance.

third letter 3 hours ago july 8th

Hello from Amazon.com.

This is an auto-generated message to let you know that we have reinstated your merchant account. Your listings are now available for sale.

We strongly encourage you to monitor your performance closely. Amazon.com reserves the right to terminate accounts when performance is consistently or excessively below our expectations.

Nothing about with holding my money for 90 days. What im wondering about is why it doesnt say my account is under review anymore?

dennisjaneway 07-08-2010 03:49 PM

that was close, normally they close your account after that!

Try to disburse your money asap!

Because when one of your customer send u a negative feedback you are out!

And then they WILL hold your money for 90 days

b1rdy19 07-08-2010 04:01 PM

they wont let me disburse my money. It says my next Next settlement date: Jul 19, 2010 will i be able to then do you think?

b1rdy19 07-08-2010 04:02 PM

im also on vacation mode right because i dont want to sell anything else and risk having to wait 90 days for payment. Will that raise red flags

dennisjaneway 07-09-2010 07:30 AM

is your money in reserve?

If yes then you are still in normal review!

If no, then check it today if the button disbursment is there

gearup 07-12-2010 08:50 AM

My money is in reservse as well.....We had around 90 orders to ship out when we got suspended, which have now all been shipped. Not sure if we are blocked or suspended. On our homepage it says this: Amazon.com has suspended your account. Please refer to email from Amazon.com to learn more about the status of your account. It says our money will be deposited after 90 days. Wouldn't give two craps if it weren't $17k......

They say as long as we have no A-Z claims or refunds to give we will get our money on 10/7/2010...

Still not sure if we are suspended or blocked. We had to write a letter on what we are or were going to do to improve cumtomer communication and that we wouldn't argue back with customers who sent us nasty undeserved emails. I can care less about Amazon. I will not sell on threre anymore after we do get our money. A $30 bottle of pills is causing the whole problem.....