New Seller Account With Paypal Virtual Debit Card - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-18-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
Default New Seller Account With Paypal Virtual Debit Card

Hello,
In the past, i have no issues with creating virtual debit cards from paypal to create seller accounts. However, now i think amazon is starting to detect the paypal virtual cards since now i can no longer list my items until i add a valid credit card. I can create the account successful, however when i try to list an item i am automatically redirected to the page to add/update a credit card. I also noticed that i get this email as well:
Quote:
Greetings from Amazon Payments,

This email is to inform you that we were unable to verify the credit card information you provided. As stated in our Participation Agreement, we require a valid credit card for identity and security reasons. Please update the credit card information on file for your seller account, so you can continue selling on our site.

If you are already logged onto your seller account, you can update your credit card information by clicking the "Edit your seller settings" link under the Account Settings heading.

If you log out of our web site, you will be prompted to enter a new card number as soon as you try to log back in. In this case, just follow these steps:

1. Visit your Seller Account (Click the "Your Account" link located on the navigation bar at the top of page, then click "Your seller account.")

2. Enter your e-mail address and password if prompted.

3. Click the "Seller Account Information" link under the Settings heading.

4. Choose the link to update your credit card.

5. Update your credit card information, taking care to enter all information exactly as it appears on your credit card.

Thank you for your interest in selling at Amazon.com

I guess amazon updated there system to start either detecting paypal generated cards or now verifying the card billing address to make sure its legit. Guess this might make creating stealth accounts a bit harder since now we need a verified credit card
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-18-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmix345 View Post
Hello,
In the past, i have no issues with creating virtual debit cards from paypal to create seller accounts. However, now i think amazon is starting to detect the paypal virtual cards since now i can no longer list my items until i add a valid credit card. I can create the account successful, however when i try to list an item i am automatically redirected to the page to add/update a credit card. I also noticed that i get this email as well:

I guess amazon updated there system to start either detecting paypal generated cards or now verifying the card billing address to make sure its legit. Guess this might make creating stealth accounts a bit harder since now we need a verified credit card
Try gift2go. You can order a $20.00 gift/debit card, and register it with any name and address, but it takes a few days to arrive. Then you have to activate it. This should work for Amazon. anyone else want to chime in?

Dont forget though, in 5 more months, your probably gonna have to provide a SS# also, so you can pay your taxes on the merchandise you sell regardless of whether you sell 20k or not. Just a good excuse for ebay/paypal, and Amazon to have your SS# on file, and to verify your legit identity........ Goodbye stealth accounts!
Old 08-21-2010

Longevity: 84%

I dont think so

register your account in europe and everything is ok.

Or why do you think we can now add european bank accounts on Amazon.com/ and or Add european adresses with a US Bank Account on Amazon.com/de/uk?

Register your accounts with a EU adress, then you dont need to provide a SSN, because this number dont exist in europe

And dont forget to use a european-IP of course
Old 08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrqell View Post

Dont forget though, in 5 more months, your probably gonna have to provide a SS# also, so you can pay your taxes on the merchandise you sell regardless of whether you sell 20k or not. Just a good excuse for ebay/paypal, and Amazon to have your SS# on file, and to verify your legit identity........ Goodbye stealth accounts!
If you have a full-US-Account u would be stupid when you provide your social.
Take a EIN easy to get and not so easy to verify!

Real Companies have only EIN not SSN!
Old 08-21-2010

Longevity: 82%

I do not think amazon or ebay will ask for ss numbers when signing up. That would be sure fire way to kill their selling platforms. Id say 85% of the sellers are stealth..
So it would be a big blow that they will lose revenue if everyone was actually banned... Just my opinion
Old 08-22-2010

and a lot seller on both plattforms are international!

and thats the reason they made these hidden-doors in the past for these seller!