eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   amazon account nickname or bogus name? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/27489-amazon-account-nickname-bogus-name.html)

bnd 01-26-2011 07:00 AM

amazon account nickname or bogus name?

I purchased amazon ghost, but i'm still unsure about 1 thing - maybe some1 from UK with experience about this can reply?
So i opened a new bank account with natwest, i live in UK btw. I will also buy a mastercard giftcard and i will use a different adress.
My question is with regards to the name i should use: Would it be safe for me to open a new seller account on amazon with a nickname : my first name slightly modified but the SAME family name(surname) ? , will i be linked to my previous account by using the same surname(family name)? Should i use a bogus name alltoghether? won't i have problems with the bank if the deposits will come in a different name?

cardfelon 01-26-2011 09:47 AM

Although I do not live in the UK here in the US it is better to open the account with a completely new name to minimize the risk of being linked to a suspended account. I do not know anything about the bank you opened a account with but here in the US most banks don't really pay attention to the name on in the incoming deposit. There is a thread that has the US banks that are safe. I would think there is one for the UK banks also. Try using the search box. BTW welcome to the forum.

bnd 01-27-2011 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardfelon (Post 199960)
Although I do not live in the UK here in the US it is better to open the account with a completely new name to minimize the risk of being linked to a suspended account. I do not know anything about the bank you opened a account with but here in the US most banks don't really pay attention to the name on in the incoming deposit. There is a thread that has the US banks that are safe. I would think there is one for the UK banks also. Try using the search box. BTW welcome to the forum.

Thx for your reply. I listened to your advice and i ordered a MC giftcard with a different name. I also called the bank and they said it should not be a problem if the deposits come in a different name as long as the acc/sort code numbers are correct.
I do however need some more help in opening a new stealth ebay account aswell.
My ebay account got closed around the same time my amazon account got suspended, about 2 months ago.

My paypal account is still OK, and i have the limits lifted on it.

I have few questions:

1. How do i go about it and open a new stealth ebay account? Do i follow the same steps as in the amazon ghost guide or there is more to it?

2. Will it be safe for me to use the new stealth amazon account and ebay account on the same pc? I was thinking to use same email adress/name/ physical adress/bank details for both of them

Thx in advance

Andy

Melissa1971 01-27-2011 03:22 PM

Oops sorry I thought i was in an ebay thread

kimstriss 03-14-2011 02:49 PM

Amazon Suspened

I have these same questions. I have done everything I mean everything to get back on to amazon I changed my ip address I changed my address I changed my phone number I never went back on to my other account I put a new bank account with a new debit card. How do they know it is me? Maybe this is where I went wrong. I put my parents address same as my last name? I put my boyfriends bank account whos name was on the original amazon account but no the bank account itself. I logged into my email from my phone to check my new amazon's messages. I'm wondering if I change everything completely and create a new bank account again with a new visa will it work because the bank account will be in my name. Can they track that that bank account is in my name Even if I put Jayne Doe? I need back on amazon immediately. Please help!! :(

TGMT² 03-14-2011 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimstriss (Post 211187)
I have done everything I mean everything to get back on to amazon

No, it doesn't look you have done everything.

Simple Solution -- is to get Amazon Ghost.

EDIT: I see you that you went ahead and got it. GREAT CHOICE! :thumb:

TopRatedSeller 06-25-2014 07:38 PM

Re: amazon account nickname or bogus name?

If you use names out of thin air how will you pass through if the ask you for id ? Did anybody try with typos second names etc ?

barrycruan 06-25-2014 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TopRatedSeller (Post 562269)
If you use names out of thin air how will you pass through if the ask you for id ? Did anybody try with typos second names etc ?

The id needed for amazon uk was introduced this year. Opening up 3 year old threads is not going to help and will probably end up confusing people.

TopRatedSeller 06-25-2014 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrycruan (Post 562274)
The id needed for amazon uk was introduced this year. Opening up 3 year old threads is not going to help and will probably end up confusing people.

This is the latest i found on names issue you want me ti create new post on it ? This was predictible that this thing will happen sooner or later same on paypal when they ask for photo id copy just want to know how the people deal with it if you suggest i can open new post but prefered to refer to something thats already on forum