eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Greetings From Amazon Account Review Letter (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/29302-greetings-amazon-account-review-letter.html)

no!!! 03-19-2011 04:52 PM

Greetings From Amazon Account Review Letter

Hi, i have just received the dredded Amazon account review letter:

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk,

As part of our ongoing commitment to improving the customer experience on Amazon.co.uk, we are conducting a review of your Amazon.co.uk selling account. During this review your selling privileges will be suspended and your funds will be reserved in your selling account for up to 30 days.

Please know this is not necessarily a negative reflection of your selling history. This action is taken regularly on marketplace selling accounts across the Amazon platform, particularly where sales volumes or inventory levels are not supported by sufficient buyer feedback or established sales history. Account reviews may also be the result of increases in negative feedback, chargebacks or A-to-z Guarantee claims received.

During this review we will be evaluating the performance of your account, including customer feedback and A-to-z Guarantee claims received. It is important that you fulfill orders completed before the removal of your listings, as we will use buyer feedback from your orders as part of the review.

While our review can take as many as 30 days to complete, you may be able to expedite the release of your funds by providing us with the following information:

1. Tracking numbers for items dispatched with corresponding Amazon.co.uk order numbers
2. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages
3. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.co.uk and availability of items for dispatch

In order to contact us please visit our help pages on Amazon.co.uk under Help > Marketplace Selling FAQs > "Contact Seller Support by e-mail" and select "Respond to Seller Performance" from the subject line drop down menu. Sellers with Seller Central accounts can confirm shipments in Seller Central by clicking the "Orders" tab, then clicking "Confirm Shipment" and entering tracking information for fulfilled orders where available.

We will evaluate the information that you provide to us and respond accordingly.
You will be notified via e-mail when our account review is complete.
Regards,

I was wondering how i could get this review sorted ASAP, iam having most trouble with:

2. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages
3. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.co.uk and availability of items for dispatch.

I was wondering how everyone else answered these questions?
Especially people who, dont have a physical shop and sell online only, and dont want to give Amazon links to your eBay stealth account.

Also i was wondering does at any point does Amazon, ask for proof of I.D and proof of address like eBay does?

Hope you guys can help.

nobody999 03-19-2011 05:01 PM

some sellers say to just wait it out and not fill reply to amazon

no!!! 03-19-2011 05:24 PM

If i dont appeal, how long will it take for them to reopen the account?
Iam guessing if i try to attempt to give them the answers they want to hear, than maybe the prcess would be a little bit faster?

trig 03-20-2011 10:49 AM

imo - don't reply -- 28 days.

no!!! 03-20-2011 12:10 PM

So, its better that i dont reply?

If i dont reply, after 28 days i can sell on the account again?
So, if i try to appeal & reply to the review, that would make my case weaker?

I dont understand, would appreciate it, if somebody let me know what is best vourse of action.

trig 03-20-2011 04:16 PM

it depends on what you sold and feedback if your acct will be reinstated.
I personally never reply and more often than not, it's all good after 28days.
(beg for feedback in the meantime)

gl!

HibeeStu 03-21-2011 08:52 AM

I have had the same email from Amazon.

When they say you must give tracking numbers, what does that actually mean? I send out all my items Royal Mail First Class(UK) so i do not have tracking numbers.

Any help/response would be very much appreciated!

Thank in advance

mkr2204 03-22-2011 07:47 AM

Weird, my accounts under review but its a diffrent email..

Hello from Amazon.co.uk

We are writing to let you know that we are conducting a review of your selling account. During this review, your funds will be temporarily reserved in your account.

We conduct account reviews in support of our commitment to improving the customer experience. These reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies.

Please continue to fill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by or before the promise date.

For information on how you may be able to expedite this review, please search on “Velocity Limits and Account Reviews” in our seller Help.

We will notify you via e-mail when our account review is complete.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Any ideas?

rsot 03-22-2011 01:53 PM

Idea is to keep fulfilling orders. From my own experience, I have sometimes failed reviews so it's a good time to get back-up accounts going.