eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   amazon fb manipulation (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/29383-amazon-fb-manipulation.html)

DHB123 03-22-2011 07:28 AM

amazon fb manipulation

Has anyone used Vcc to create positive feedback. I'm thinking of giving it a try (still in the thinking stage) and am wondering about pitfalls...any advice is appreciated.

Red X 03-22-2011 08:59 AM

VCC to create positive feedback??? I have no idea what you're talking about, but my guess is that you want to give yourself positive feedback? If so you have to do it correctly or you'll get in trouble for shill bidding..............................

Alps_a somewhatlegend 03-22-2011 10:23 AM

^.... same here.... personally, it done my head in trying to work out what it means. So now, I need to know or there will be restless nights ahead for me..... DHB123.... pray tell :)

DHB123 03-22-2011 11:37 AM

I am considering buying my own Vcc cards, using them to buy items under assumed names. I will then ship items to my fictional self. I travel quite a bit and would use computers in different states to purchase the low priced items. I would not use proxies. I will ship with tracking to real address, but will leave no return address on mailer. Tracking will show it delivered. Please poke holes in this for me..L

rsot 03-22-2011 11:40 AM

This can be done but you really need to operate cleanly - all accounts separate, etc. I would not recommend doing this since 1. a lot of potential linking 2. very easy to set up accounts and get other people to leave feedback

but hey, if you have the cahones, why not.

DHB123 03-23-2011 02:36 PM

I think your right rsot. Maybe overkill. Just that getting feedback on Amazon is like pulling teeth...
On a lighter note, I'm a transplanted Canadian...Go Jays..L

rsot 03-23-2011 02:38 PM

Ah Am az on - ok I hear you.

Expos /shed tear ha

ovidiu 03-25-2011 07:31 PM

If you keep it clean and don't get accounts linked, I don't see why this wouldn't work. Technically, you don't even have to actually deliver anything. Mail it to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ addresses; it will just be sent back to your return address. After you confirm the shipment and leave yourself feedback, all's done.

Though considering all the equipment necessary to pull this off, you're better off buying popular fiction books (in like new or excellent condition), listing them for a penny, and shipping priority mail/first class mail. Most people will leave feedback, and it costs about 5 bucks or so per book overall. I've gotten at least 5 or 6 positives this way.

mycrowman 03-25-2011 07:55 PM

Yeh I would think it could be done, but definitely not worth the trouble. Also I don't think you would even need to ship anything.

DHB123 03-26-2011 08:54 AM

Thanks guys...Sometimes, I tend to be a little too devious for my own good. Amazon's unfair practices has forced me to learn to play this game. So, I have learned to play. Everyone have a nice day, and thanks for the input..

Axcend 03-26-2011 01:28 PM

amazon feedback is retarded. when email requesting 2 people, I had one tell me that when amazon inquires about me they will leave positive feedback. (I am ****ing amazon and I am inquiring so leave some jesus). And the second person simply responded to my message with "*****" 5 asterisks, and he is a doctor. Makes me unhappy

cherrqell 03-26-2011 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ovidiu (Post 213763)
If you keep it clean and don't get accounts linked, I don't see why this wouldn't work. Technically, you don't even have to actually deliver anything. Mail it to ⊗⊗⊗⊗ addresses; it will just be sent back to your return address. After you confirm the shipment and leave yourself feedback, all's done.

Though considering all the equipment necessary to pull this off, you're better off buying popular fiction books (in like new or excellent condition), listing them for a penny, and shipping priority mail/first class mail. Most people will leave feedback, and it costs about 5 bucks or so per book overall. I've gotten at least 5 or 6 positives this way.

That seems like alot of work just to get feedback.

I dont know whats so hard about getting feedback. As long as you sell a legit product with good customer service, and followup, there should be no reason that you could not maintain at least 20% return for feedback. I sell all legit vero items, and my accounts are in the 40% 5-5 feedback range. Passed all my reviews, and on a couple of accounts, I have no restrictions on any catagory. A LOT of hard work, but it paid off in the end.

Just stay focused on the customer service, ask politely for feedback, there is a way to do this without sounding desperate, or pushy, and just be patient. It's hard, but little by little, the feedback will trickle in.

ovidiu 03-26-2011 10:00 PM

I think people just don't leave feedback in most categories, maybe you are in a category where more leave it. I am trying to get my feedback beyond 25 positives to be approved for selling all software items. Halfway there.

ebaykadafi 03-27-2011 06:09 PM

wait, if you have 25 positive feedbacks you can list ANY type of software on amazon? even if its a restricted software? im confused

mercurial333 03-28-2011 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axcend (Post 213889)
amazon feedback is retarded. when email requesting 2 people, I had one tell me that when amazon inquires about me they will leave positive feedback. (I am ****ing amazon and I am inquiring so leave some jesus). And the second person simply responded to my message with "*****" 5 asterisks, and he is a doctor. Makes me unhappy

I have only 3 feedbacks on Amazon. All three are from women. None of the guys left feedback. I have about 30 sales so far.

rsot 03-28-2011 09:40 AM

I hear that - I leave notes and cards and still very difficult to get.