Amazon Account Review Question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-22-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Amazon Account Review Question

Got this last night

Hello from Amazon.co.uk

We are writing to let you know that we are conducting a review of your selling account. During this review, your funds will be temporarily reserved in your account.

We conduct account reviews in support of our commitment to improving the customer experience. These reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies.

Please continue to fill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by or before the promise date.

For information on how you may be able to expedite this review, please search on “Velocity Limits and Account Reviews” in our seller Help.

We will notify you via e-mail when our account review is complete.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Noticed a few emails similar on here, but most of these state 30 days in the email and the mail i got aint?

Its looking like the UK Velocity limits are about £500

The question I have tho is i requested some cash out of there last night (about 12 hours before the above email)

Will that be still on its way to me or is it likely to be reversed while they review it? Checked my Balance on amazon and its gone from ther, not exactly sure how they do this as i've never had the reviews before

Also what are my chances of passing this review? account is 21 days old, 28 items sold, about £500 and 2 feedback, no refunds or claims

Last edited by mkr2204; 03-22-2011 at 01:11 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-22-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

12 hours before hmm - it might go through but I would not count on it. Is your balance still showing the amount deducted now? Check in 12 hours - if clear, then you should be on.
Old 03-22-2011
Threadstarter  

My Balance isnt showing the ammount no, If I go onto more settlements tab theres the settlement from 2nd-16th of March, and one from 16th-21st of march (that I requested about 4pm yesterday) then another with (open) by it from 21st-22nd which is the for the ammount of the two items that sold since the review email before i noticed

Cheers for the reply

Also pretty sure this was a automated limit, as the email is timed 15 seconds after an email telling me a item had been sold - at 4:40 in the morning
Old 03-22-2011
Threadstarter  

Just randomly got this (i havnt emailed them back yet)

Greetings from Amazon.

Your account review has not yet been completed.

To help expedite the review of your account, we encourage you to send a friendly reminder to buyers requesting that they leave feedback on your account.

For information on contacting buyers, please search on “Buyer-Seller Messaging Service” in seller Help.

We will notify by e-mail when our account review is complete.

Warmest regards,
Old 03-23-2011
Threadstarter  

Another strange thing now...logged into the account it now says its suspended..however no suspension email from amazon at all, no idea whats going on at all, any ideas?

As far as the funds go they havnt been put back into amazon balance yet, does that mean there likely to be on there way to me?

Also just noticed, if i click on the learn more button where it says my accounts suspended it just takes me to the review message from yesterday?

Last edited by mkr2204; 03-23-2011 at 08:34 AM.
Old 03-23-2011
Threadstarter  

Right another updated, just received the following email(again) after emailing them and asking them if the account was suspended or under review

Greetings from Amazon.

To help expedite the review of your account, we encourage you to send a friendly reminder to buyers requesting that they leave feedback on your account.

For information on contacting buyers, please search on “Buyer-Seller Messaging Service” in seller Help.

Anyone got any idea wtf is going on? account still says suspended but no suspended email from them and that reply when i asked them about it
Old 03-23-2011

Longevity: 78%

Are you able to list anything?
Old 03-23-2011
Threadstarter  

Nice idea on checking that, and yes I can list stuff, strange
Old 03-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkr2204 View Post
Right another updated, just received the following email(again) after emailing them and asking them if the account was suspended or under review

Greetings from Amazon.

Anyone got any idea wtf is going on? account still says suspended but no suspended email from them and that reply when i asked them about it
To answer your other question, when my account was on review about 3 months ago they reversed my money sent to the bank about 14 hrs after I requested it. My guess is you will not see that money until after the review.

They said you weren't suspended so you aren't. Not sure why you got that message but I've had more than a few problems with their funky computer system. Never had anything of the sort on EBAY
Old 03-23-2011
Threadstarter  

Yea funds now added to amazon balance, I'm guessing the accounts just under review and theres some error with the site that makes it think im suspended?
Old 03-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkr2204 View Post
Yea funds now added to amazon balance, I'm guessing the accounts just under review and theres some error with the site that makes it think im suspended?
Yes, it must be an error/glitch if you can list stuff.
Old 03-23-2011

Someone just posted experiencing the same issue. See Selling Privileges suspended while under review? thread

Weird
Old 04-01-2011
Threadstarter  

Right to update this, I emailed them asking what was going on and weather I was suspended or my account was under review and i got this.

Dear Seller,

We have reactivated your Amazon.co.uk seller account, and you may now resume listing items for sale on our site. we are also conducting a review of your selling account. During the review, a rolling reserve will be applied to funds in your seller account.

The reserve will be equivalent to your gross sales amount for the preceding 14 days. Based on your order volume, the amount of the reserve may change daily.

You can view your account balance and reserve amount in the Payments section of your seller account. When your account balance exceeds the reserve amount, funds will be available per your disbursement schedule.

Account reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies. Please continue to fulfill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by or before the Expected Ship Date.

For information on how you may be able to expedite this review, search on “Velocity Limits and Account Reviews” in seller Help.

We will notify you by e-mail when our account review is complete.

Regards,

Seller Performance
Amazon.co.uk

Anyone got any experiance of these 14 day hold things and how they work and how long they usualy last? cheers

Also does this mean that I have done everything right in the stealth guide and they aint linked the account to any banned ones?

Cheers
Old 04-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

In the USA, say u sell something on 4/1; that money will be available for you to disburse on 4/15.
the hold will last 30-60 days. you'll get an email saying it's over.
Old 04-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

Not to be a harbinger of bad news but NEVER assume that you are completely off the chopping block - I have had account get the greenlight during review only to be "nonsensically" blocked later on.

I do wish you all the best however.
Old 04-01-2011
Threadstarter  

Of course, your never off the chopping block with amazon no matter what you do fully aware of that, as far as 30-60 days goes, is that 30-60 from the inital date of review or 30-60, I have another 3 fairly new accounts nowhere neer review limits just wondering if im better off spreading over the accounts or just trying to build up feedback on the one?
Old 04-01-2011
Executive [VIP]

I always say the Spread is better than Red.
Old 04-12-2011

They send that note out when you get a claim

The funds are reserved starting whatever date you received the message