eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon reinstatement (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/30790-amazon-reinstatement.html)

catherinemcclanahan 04-27-2011 06:04 PM

Amazon reinstatement

I'm currently filing an appeal for reinstatement on Amazon,because I was Suspended due to Poor Performance. I knew I did very well as a seller on amazon,but as always you got buyers out there who will go out of their way to get you suspened,and I was told by amazon it would take 48 hours for a reply,but their were no guarantees. I feel like I'm at the mercy of their helm.:eek:

rsot 04-27-2011 06:19 PM

Am az on is rough when you get suspended but I have never been suspended for poor performance - I would say your chances are better if you come up with a nice Action Plan.

catherinemcclanahan 04-27-2011 06:26 PM

What do you mean? I told that I just wanted another chance and, that I would do all I can to choose other shipping options. What if they deny my appeal again. Last time I thought it was because I owe money,but they told I didn't owe them any money. How do I go about that. I just want to sell again.

rsot 04-27-2011 07:55 PM

If they deny your appeal then you will have to go stealth. Tell them that you understand poor performance but you will do better and get better feedback. Not much more advice I can give since I have NEVER been successful at winning an appeal for suspended account (never got suspended for poor performance though - only linked to old suspended account or some gibberish like that).

catherinemcclanahan 04-27-2011 08:31 PM

all I can do is wait. I told I want one more chance.This Stealth idea is all new to me.Ebay said they reinstatment if I pay,but ebay is a big liar too.

catherinemcclanahan 04-27-2011 08:32 PM

have you ever been successful at going stealth? You try to do good and,this is how I get paid back.

Melissa1971 04-27-2011 08:39 PM

Catherine sorry to hear this. can I ask what your stats were, the exact reason you were banned for poor performance? thanks

catherinemcclanahan 04-28-2011 09:27 AM

I just got an email they denied my request.

rsot 04-28-2011 11:01 AM

Likely one of their auto-type e-mails - how fast did it come? Yeah don't hit yourself up for hit - many of us stealthers have dealt with this BS. Time for fresh account =(

catherinemcclanahan 04-28-2011 11:32 AM

Ebay and Amazon have conducted themselves and the business with the same Junior-High/High School mentality. What I mean? As soon as you start becoming a very good seller. You got haters,Drama Queens. They Find Some reason to Suspended,because somebody is jealous of you or doesn't like you,and that ladies and gentleman is what it has become. I was hoping of becoming ligitamite and power seller that may not happen at all.

GrannyT 04-28-2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catherinemcclanahan (Post 223837)
Ebay and Amazon have conducted themselves and the business with the same Junior-High/High School mentality. What I mean? As soon as you start becoming a very good seller. You got haters,Drama Queens. They Find Some reason to Suspended,because somebody is jealous of you or doesn't like you,and that ladies and gentleman is what it has become. I was hoping of becoming ligitamite and power seller that may not happen at all.

Sadly we have all been there - but fear not, help is at hand.

I know you have been told this many times but stop everything right now, get the Stealth Guide and spend some time REALLY reading it and absorb what is telling you. Don't take short cuts, don't think you know it all.

Stealth is like penicillin - you need to take the full course to get the best out of it.

Good luck in your endeavours. .:amen:

catherinemcclanahan 04-28-2011 11:48 AM

I have two major concerns. One can I sell my own stuff,because right I got 3 boxes of books from last summer's yard/garage sales and two how will I get paid,because do not wish to add my own banking to pay pal,because I do not think its pay pal's business.

GrannyT 04-28-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catherinemcclanahan (Post 223846)
I have two major concerns. One can I sell my own stuff,because right I got 3 boxes of books from last summer's yard/garage sales and two how will I get paid,because do not wish to add my own banking to pay pal,because I do not think its pay pal's business.

Answered in my last post on this thread - no short cuts hon.. :amen:

rsot 04-28-2011 12:25 PM

@catherine...i am a little confused - first you were discussing Am az on and now pa yp al ha - which one?

If you were asking me if I have ever gone stealth, let's just say that for Am az on - my user account list on computer that does Am az on has maybe 30 different users - 28 of which have been banned/suspended at one point of time ha...so yes, I have to go stealth.

iJustWannaSell 04-29-2011 01:13 PM

clarification

new to the this forum so please pardon my questions if they are blatantly obvious.

So the stealth account does actually work?

GrannyT 04-30-2011 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iJustWannaSell (Post 224252)
new to the this forum so please pardon my questions if they are blatantly obvious.

So the stealth account does actually work?

Um .... In words of one sylLable (is that right??) ....... Yes It Does!!!!! .:doh:

GreenBean 04-30-2011 09:12 AM

WTHeck? I HOPE the topic is amazon 'cos I just moveds the thread to the correct place. :yar:

Try not to jump around with your topics. We can not be expected to follow easily.

Time to decide if you want to go stealth & accept that certain things need to be done.

You cant be saying I dont want to do this or that. this or that is how you will get your money. Be realistic :peace;

catherinemcclanahan 05-09-2011 11:55 AM

I denied my second appeal for reinstatement for amazon seller,and now their referring me to their legal department.What a joke.:pry::rant:

rsot 05-09-2011 12:02 PM

Am az on is sick for just suspending without any chance of appeal. Time to go stealth - i have been in your situation many times...

Zhumia 07-19-2012 11:34 PM

I too was suspended because of poor performance. I'm a small seller: it only take one complaint to get the boot from AMAZON. They should cut new sellers some slack. Come on.