eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Account DOOMED or Old enough to survive? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/30965-account-doomed-old-enough-survive.html)

Gamefreak 05-02-2011 03:00 PM

Account DOOMED or Old enough to survive?

I have 2 amazon accounts that I sell on. Both roughly 7-9 months old. Both been through the 3 review process and passed with flying colors back in december. both accounts are exceptional in regards to performance and all that.

Now my problem... I have 2 ISP in my house. Last week I accidentally logged onto a banned IP from the PC i usually use for 1 of the amazon accounts. The 7 month one not the oldest one.

Right after I logged in i realized that I messed up and disabled WIFI ( which is what the PC was on ) and plugged in the ethernet cable ( which is what its usually on )

These accounts sell well over 15k a month.

My question is, is this account screwed or is the account old enough and makes enough money that amazon wont try to screw it up or i corrected the error quickly enough that they didnt notice?

GrannyT 05-02-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamefreak (Post 225188)
I have 2 amazon accounts that I sell on. Both roughly 7-9 months old. Both been through the 3 review process and passed with flying colors back in december. both accounts are exceptional in regards to performance and all that.

Now my problem... I have 2 ISP in my house. Last week I accidentally logged onto a banned IP from the PC i usually use for 1 of the amazon accounts. The 7 month one not the oldest one.

Right after I logged in i realized that I messed up and disabled WIFI ( which is what the PC was on ) and plugged in the ethernet cable ( which is what its usually on )

My question is, is this account screwed or is the account old enough and makes enough money that amazon wont try to screw it up or i corrected the error quickly enough that they didnt notice?

Hold your breath --------------------- and hope!!!!:yar:

rsot 05-02-2011 03:24 PM

Time will tell I guess as well - report back - all the best.

Melissa1971 05-02-2011 10:44 PM

Quote:

I've done that

You're probably ok just this ONCE

adam34996 05-02-2011 10:50 PM

I have also done this with no problems.

Gamefreak 05-03-2011 01:08 AM

Ill report back in a few weeks and see what happens! Wish me luck all... :D

Melissa1971 05-03-2011 01:36 AM

My prayers are with you :amen:

ShadyOne 05-03-2011 04:16 AM

Accounts like this can still survive. Good luck :pry:

alwaystrying 05-03-2011 09:43 AM

Should be ok unless the amazon bots start to wink...

cherrqell 05-03-2011 06:14 PM

only time will tell. if its just ip, you should be ok, but if anything else is related on that computer to the banned account, your probably done. If the bots pick it up, it may be flagged for a more personal review. Just hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and start making another account.

mkr2204 05-07-2011 01:43 PM

I kind of did this a few weeks ago logged on via teathered phone and forgot to turn wifi off while it was connected to a router was used on a banned account a few years ago, and just passed a review, That said my inital ban was about 3 years ago so not 100% if they still have record of it etc, Good luck

helperofall 09-20-2015 05:29 PM

Re: Account DOOMED or Old enough to survive?

Almost never would an account survive in the situation you just mentioned. My guess is that you unplugged something quickly enough so that you didn't actually access your Amazon account with a contaminated IP. Good luck.

Taking The Micky 09-20-2015 05:35 PM

Amazon will not ban an account in IP alone. The account could get some silent review. Usually if you are going to get suspended its within 24 hours as amazon bots have a daily housekeeping routine.

nnah 09-20-2015 07:54 PM

hope your accounts stay safe br0.

GhostOfAmazon 09-20-2015 08:21 PM

Quote:

Your accounts will be fine. I've done this before. (more than once). If ANYTHING else is similar though (a shared cookie, address, product, whatever) it will be enough to link.

ovidiu 09-21-2015 10:16 PM

Account is fine. If they suspended just based on IP, 50% of all people out there would get banned as many IP addresses do generally get recycled and reused.

Gamefreak 09-22-2015 07:46 PM

reviving a dinosaur u guys.. account was fine never got linked or had any linking issues

slapped 09-22-2015 07:58 PM

You'll be ok