1 Real Buying account for amazon and 1 Stealth? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-12-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default 1 Real Buying account for amazon and 1 Stealth?

I was banned a year ago from amazon due to a misunderstanding and I only used amazon just to buy items on the account with amazon prime to my real address, now due to a financial issue i want to sell again on amazon

so my question is,

If i create a stealth (all with new information and ip with a different address)

and i want to buy something with my old account with older information same ip would they get linked and banned?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-13-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,936 Times in 8,227 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You got banned for buying? Odd - details?

If you create an account and follow stealth TO A TEE then you would never touch your old account again OR use old IP and info.

Why would you bother? I would make separate stealth accounts.
Old 05-13-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 75%

well i didnt get banned for buying but i got banned because some1 in my area was banned and they automatically flagged my account for no reason, but my old account is already set up with amazon prime and set for items to get sent to my house directly so i can still buy on it, i was wondering if i make the new stealth account with different information (ip, address, bank etc) and when i want to buy something i go to my old account to purchase since it has prime and my new account for selling will they be linked and banned? Since the older one is
Old 05-13-2011
MU

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpz193 View Post
well i didnt get banned for buying but i got banned because some1 in my area was banned and they automatically flagged my account for no reason, but my old account is already set up with amazon prime and set for items to get sent to my house directly so i can still buy on it, i was wondering if i make the new stealth account with different information (ip, address, bank etc) and when i want to buy something i go to my old account to purchase since it has prime and my new account for selling will they be linked and banned? Since the older one is
This simply is not true, using this logic no one would be able to create a new account.

They cannot link you just by vicinity.

If you want help from board memebers, its better to man up and say what you did rather than make up lies and excuses.

If your seller account is suspended, you are still able to buy, and have items shipped to the same address your seller account was registered to.

If you want to start selling again, you cannot use any of your previous information from your suspended account.

Which means you cannot use:

The same name
The same address
The same phone number
The same credit/debit card
The same email
etc...

You need to create new of all the above to create a new seller account.