eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   no disbursement? not under review (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/31716-no-disbursement-not-under-review.html)

nsm 05-22-2011 08:10 PM

no disbursement? not under review

Today is my disbursement date, but i can't and they have not auto disbursed me, my account isn't under review

jeffweico 05-22-2011 09:31 PM

Check your account in the morning. This sounds like a glitch.

mycaseydances 05-22-2011 09:42 PM

Closing an amazon account to open a new one

I do not see how to post a new thread so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place.

My question is this, can I close out my current amazon account and open a new one to get away from negative feedback. My account is in good standing right now, 96% positive feedback but this negative feedback is hurting my sales and I feel like it's all downhill from here. I think amazon banning me will be in the near future. I would like to close this account out before it goes into the negative standing and start new. How does this work if I close my account and then open a new one? How long does it take to have the current account closed and a new one opened?

unfortuantemistake 05-23-2011 11:59 AM

No you can't, therefore anyone that had a bad rep would do the same.

Please think before you ask a silly question.

unfortuantemistake 05-23-2011 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nsm (Post 231371)
Today is my disbursement date, but i can't and they have not auto disbursed me, my account isn't under review

Give it until tomorrow, your disbursement could be later in the afternoon, if not expect a review by the end of the day.

Melissa1971 05-23-2011 07:51 PM

Check to see if the feedback is a product review only or contains any personal identifying information about you. If so, you can request feedback removal

Otherwise I've seen many accounts below 96%. This account sounds like a good one, especially if it is in your name. You should be able to pull it up to 98 fairly quick right?

mycaseydances 05-26-2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unfortuantemistake (Post 231497)
No you can't, therefore anyone that had a bad rep would do the same.

Please think before you ask a silly question.

I don't think it's a silly question but thank you for your 2 cents and wasting my time.

mycaseydances 05-26-2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melissa1971 (Post 231642)
Check to see if the feedback is a product review only or contains any personal identifying information about you. If so, you can request feedback removal

Otherwise I've seen many accounts below 96%. This account sounds like a good one, especially if it is in your name. You should be able to pull it up to 98 fairly quick right?

Well, it doesn't fall into that category but thanks. It seems like having bad feedback just causes others to question the product and jump on the bandwagon. I don't see it getting any better. I have read on amazon about closing the account. From what I read it says you can open another one later but you loose all of your feedback. I'm sure they know that sometimes loosing feedback is a good thing and sometimes it would be a bad thing. I just don't know how long it would be before they let you reopen and can't find any info about it. I know some sellers need to open a different type of account and have to close one out to open another. I also seen where someone had moved to the US from another country and was told they would have to close the old account to open a US account. I would just go stealth but I have a combined router and modem so from what I read it would be hard.

Recherché 05-26-2011 08:58 PM

It doesn't matter if your feedback score is 96%, or 88%. People will still buy from you. However, if that one negative feedback is someone accusing you of selling them a f ake, then it could very well hurt your business. Also, Amazon may close your account as they do police any negatives given. If severe enough (as in f akes) they WILL close your account.

ovidiu 05-27-2011 11:42 AM

Also, Amazon may close your account as they do police any negatives given. If severe enough (as in f akes) they WILL close your account.

Amazon reads all feedbacks, not just negatives. I got suspended for something a buyer said in a five star positive feedback. If a buyer commits a faux pas, get it removed immediately if possible!

Melissa1971 05-27-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mycaseydances (Post 232682)
Well, it doesn't fall into that category but thanks. It seems like having bad feedback just causes others to question the product and jump on the bandwagon. I don't see it getting any better. I have read on amazon about closing the account. From what I read it says you can open another one later but you loose all of your feedback. I'm sure they know that sometimes loosing feedback is a good thing and sometimes it would be a bad thing. I just don't know how long it would be before they let you reopen and can't find any info about it. I know some sellers need to open a different type of account and have to close one out to open another. I also seen where someone had moved to the US from another country and was told they would have to close the old account to open a US account. I would just go stealth but I have a combined router and modem so from what I read it would be hard.

That sounds about right.