eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon account suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/34327-amazon-account-suspended.html)

adrianr03 07-22-2011 09:06 AM

Amazon account suspended

I received this e-mail today from amazon

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk.

This message is to inform you that we have blocked your Amazon.co.uk seller account. Your open listings have been cancelled and you are no longer able to sell on our site.

We have taken this action because it has come to our attention that you may be selling software that is unauthorised or not-for-resale. As per our Community Rules, only full retail versions of software may be sold through Amazon.co.uk. Promotional, beta, NFR, back-up, recopied, and freeware & shareware versions of software are also prohibited.

If you still have items to dispatch, please take appropriate steps to resolve your pending sales. Your seller account will remain accessible and you are encouraged to refund or dispatch pending orders.

Any funds that were in your account at the time of closure are on temporary hold pending the resolution of your sales. Funds are generally held for 90 days and will be released minus any unresolved chargebacks or A-to-z claims filed against your account.

While we appreciate your interest, please understand that the closure of an account is a permanent action. Any subsequent accounts that are opened will be closed as well. Thank you for your understanding of our decision.

Regards,

Seller Performance
Amazon.co.uk

they give me the option to appeal but i don't hold my hopes up does this mean my account is closed for ever and can never sell again and would i have any chance on appealing .

would i need to open a stealth account to sell again i prefer amazon over ebay as i find it more easy to use and list items. i really need to get back on selling again as i rely on amazon to pay my bills at home and this it a major blow to me really need to get back selling again

cherrqell 07-22-2011 12:14 PM

you can open all the accounts you want, but if you continue to sell your previous items those accounts as well will be shut down. Unless you are selling legitimate retail box versions of software, you are going down a dead end road on Amazon, and ebay.

You will be wasting your time appealing the suspension. It is final. Buy the Amazon ghost book and it will give you a primer on what direction you may want to take. Good luck.:amen:

Gamefreak 07-22-2011 03:44 PM

Selling software is always a high risk item so when you are suspended dont be surprised.

been_there 07-04-2012 12:47 AM

Most of the time you can appeal the first suspension, if it relates to one of the seller metric's. However; with it pertaining to the actual product and with your message containg this "closure of an account is a permanent action". Your appeals with not matter. Your account is gone forever.

I have been down this road, so I am telling you from recent experience.

You have no choice but to create a new account and start all over again. And if the software you are selling is unique to you, doesn't matter how many accounts you create, they will too be shot down.

Do your research when creating a new amazon account, because it will be like no other account you have ever had. They have unbelievable methods of detecting accounts. It can be done very easy, if thought through... I don't want to spill the answers and knock someone out of selling books, but if you completely start over like when you first created an amazon account, thats what you have to do again, without using any of your old info, internet, etc. but goes A LOT deeper.

Good luck!

rsot 07-04-2012 10:48 AM

Posting date was July 22 2011...guess it's still pertinent.