eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Seller account suspended question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/35085-seller-account-suspended-question.html)

emanisman 08-09-2011 07:30 PM

Seller account suspended question

"We took this action because your seller account failed our seller account review process"

This is the reason I got for my account suspension.

My question is, how can I figure out exactly what the reason was when they reviewed my account. I didn't even know my account was under review.

It is a new account about 20 days old.

Does this mean that they linked my account to an older account that I had before? I feel like this is not the reason because they would have said something else instead?

So does anyone know what the possible reasons my be given the message they sent?

JRYAN34 08-09-2011 07:33 PM

Odds are they linked you or you are selling high risk items and they dont want to deal with it. My personal guess would be they linked you. You need literally everything fresh with a new amazon account, and this will require you to read the book and take plenty of time so your account will last and grow

NTP 08-09-2011 07:36 PM

So many things...

Could have been linked with the old account

Were you selling something that you should not have been?:doh:

Once you get your account flagged, they start looking at it closer.

You need to try to stay under the radar. May I reccomend the Stealth Guide....:clap:

emanisman 08-09-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NTP (Post 257600)
So many things...

Could have been linked with the old account

Were you selling something that you should not have been?:doh:

Once you get your account flagged, they start looking at it closer.

You need to try to stay under the radar. May I reccomend the Stealth Guide....:clap:

You do know that I am talking about amazon and not ebay correct? I posted this in the amazon section so hopefully there was not a confusion.

If this was because it was linked to an old amazon account, then wouldn't they have said that in their message?

ninjavega 08-10-2011 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emanisman (Post 257608)
You do know that I am talking about amazon and not ebay correct? I posted this in the amazon section so hopefully there was not a confusion.

If this was because it was linked to an old amazon account, then wouldn't they have said that in their message?

No, because they do not want you to learn from your mistakes. They will always be as vague as possible so that it is hard for you to figure out how you were linked.

Also, sometimes they just ban you for suspicion of being a prior banned account. In which case they do not want to admit the possibility that they made a mistake by giving you enough information to make a valid complaint.

For example even if you did everything else to set up a ghost account correctly. If you put up an item that one of your old accounts was selling, and maybe you were the only one selling it below a certain price point. They may just assume you are the same person back on another ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account.

I know for a fact that in the last week alone Amazon has banned over a dozen accounts just for selling Star Wars: The Old Republic Pre Orders. Doesn't matter who you are, how many feedback you have or even if they had a reason. They banned everyone to remove competition from their #1 video game seller.

Amazon was set up by a con man, they are a greedy back handed corporation that will cut your throat with a smile, they don't need a reason, and rarely bother to give you one.

rsot 08-10-2011 10:40 AM

@OP, it is difficult to say exactly what this suspension message means.

I have had this 2 days after I started selling legit stuff - made 3 sales - waiting on feedback - and boom! killed.

A lot of info prob depends on what you sell. Make new fresh account and move on.

boszika 08-10-2011 10:44 AM

Usually with new accounts they block if you sell a lot, or if you sell high risk items.

I dont think you were linked because I had 3 accounts, and when they took them down all the emails stated, your account has been linked with a previously suspended account.

I think you surpassed your velocity limit.

Next time slow and easy. Very slow.

ninjavega 08-11-2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boszika (Post 257792)
Usually with new accounts they block if you sell a lot, or if you sell high risk items.

I dont think you were linked because I had 3 accounts, and when they took them down all the emails stated, your account has been linked with a previously suspended account.

I think you surpassed your velocity limit.

Next time slow and easy. Very slow.

velocity limits are not bans though, and assuming you are actually supplying the merchandise and answering enough of their questions, velocity limit reviews will pass and than your limit is increased

i have continued to sell items during velocity limits and had those accounts get the limits increased after the review

im not even sure what the second velocity limit is, but my first review triggered at $7,500 in sales a month, i did not have another velocity limit review on that account and was able to get it up to $50,000 in sales per month without velocity issues

as long as you have the cash flow to survive the review period, it is in your best interest to pass velocity reviews, those accounts become much easier to use. if you just shut them down as soon as the review starts, they will ban you