Email from amazon buyer - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-14-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Email from amazon buyer

Just wanted to see if anyone else had received emails from amazon buyers. What i mean is They emailed me direct from their personal email.

How is this possible when amazon has there new email system that blocks emails and funnels them through their system hiding the actual email.

one buyer had said that seller support had given them my direct email.

Yeh ok. I doubt it it is supposed to be confidential. So I am almost certain that when these do come over they are actually from an amazon !!
They are secret buyers that work for amazon. This is how amazon gets some of their inventory from third party sellers. I always believed this for many yea

at one time no one had a certain dvd I knew were to get it.I was getting 60.00 a clip Then low and behold all of a sudden amazon had it for sale. It must of been like 3 months than one day the price dropped to 3.00

just wanted to know if anyone else came across this...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-14-2011

Longevity: 80%

Never knew a buyer could get your email either. Are you sure that its an actual buyer and not a scammer?

You are right that if one calls amazon will NOT give them your email, so idk...

ive heard that if an item becomes a top selling item amazon will use their resources to get their hands on it.

That has been true in my case as they were only a few sellers selling this particular item and after 5 months the item was on amazon top selling list. Low and behold amazon is now selling the item...

They have all right, I wouldnt dear complain as you know what could possibly happen to your account...
Old 11-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Am az on buyers cannot e-mail you directly - unless you have TOLD them your e-mail in unfiltered format.
Old 11-14-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaches View Post
Just wanted to see if anyone else had received emails from amazon buyers. What i mean is They emailed me direct from their personal email.

How is this possible when amazon has there new email system that blocks emails and funnels them through their system hiding the actual email.

one buyer had said that seller support had given them my direct email.

Yeh ok. I doubt it it is supposed to be confidential. So I am almost certain that when these do come over they are actually from an amazon !!
They are secret buyers that work for amazon. This is how amazon gets some of their inventory from third party sellers. I always believed this for many yea

at one time no one had a certain dvd I knew were to get it.I was getting 60.00 a clip Then low and behold all of a sudden amazon had it for sale. It must of been like 3 months than one day the price dropped to 3.00

just wanted to know if anyone else came across this...

So your telling me that you had the "inside" secret on how to obtain a dvd and you don't think a multi-billion dollar company like Amazon could obtain it directly from the manufacture if they wanted?? So once the secret spy buys it from you how does that help Amazon obtain the "exclusive" purchasing rights that you had on "lockdown"?
Old 11-15-2011
Threadstarter  

yep not only me but a lot of sellers in general. just because they are a big company does not mean that they have access to the world!
Old 11-15-2011

Longevity: 74%

I never heard of a buyer being able to obtain seller's email or the other way around, cuz sometimes i wish i could... to let them know what i think about them after work)))
As far as amazon going after the top items and try to cut out the middle guy is a fact. I work for somewhat large company that is contracted by big companies. We sell and manufacture at the same time. Anyway, short story long. rep in the company that was handling amazon sales for them was in the direct contact with the rep that was in charge of manufacturing or something of that sort. In other words he was working for the the company that contracted ours. One of the items became to be best selling on amazon and one of the days the rep from the company that contracted us contacted our rep with a message, something like "WTF, i was contacted by amazon and they want us to work with them directly and promised a whole bunch of discounts for this and that ". The only reason amazon didn't get the client is the client was manufacturing their product through us and couldn't just switch!
all above being sad... the current business model and the way ppl approach business is all about throat cuttin and u can't blame just amazon.