eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon doing away with REQUEST DISBURSEMENT button? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/39712-amazon-doing-away-request-disbursement-button.html)

shadowboy 11-25-2011 04:55 PM

Amazon doing away with REQUEST DISBURSEMENT button?

Any one here created an account within this month and been able to do a manual disbursement?

There's talk of the manual disbursement being phased out totally on amazons forum. Amazon reps have made some statements over the phone and I my self opened an account in november and its saying i have to wait 21 days. When these 21 days run out i'll see if i can disburse.

Shadowmoe7 11-26-2011 12:38 AM

My accounts been around 10 days old and i haven't seen any disbursement buttons yet and my accounts in review ;d

shadowboy 11-26-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowmoe7 (Post 290164)
My accounts been around 10 days old and i haven't seen any disbursement buttons yet and my accounts in review ;d

Is that normal? would the button only appear after your 14 day waiting period? See what happens on and after thr 14th day. Or maybe its 21st day now.

Anyways i think a lot of people are set to complain if amazon do away with disburse manual on new accounts and old.

There's even a petition that been launced. I saw it yesterday.

Gamefreak 11-26-2011 02:25 PM

Seems like it. When I tried to request a disbursement the button wasnt there. But when I clicked why, i was able to disburse.

Shadowmoe7 11-26-2011 11:47 PM

yeah my accounts in review and its almost been 10ish days lets hope it passes review !i already shipped out 20 things ;d

jdoe151 11-27-2011 10:00 AM

same thing happened here. on my old account tho, not new ones. which is strange. what kind of IP do you use? Static or dynamic?

beaches 11-27-2011 02:28 PM

I think any account that was created in nov has the 14 day transfer setup. Unless you sign up for pro merchant. I have money in reserve on some accounts so i will sign up so I can transfer it.

shadowboy 11-27-2011 04:13 PM

There's definitly a policy to do away with the disburse button it looks like. just check out amazon sellers forum. It can be stopped though. only by ways of feedback to amazon. Emailing Amazon, because if they get enough emails then they may reconsider.
I've signed the petition too. Just need loads of signatories and then amazon recieving loads of emails telling them to not do away with disburse button along with a link to the petition. Seeing the petition sent in from many people should help. Petition hasn't got many signatories on it just yet, aprox 20 i think. Need more before its being emailed constantly to amazon from people. So lets all get signing!! Email the link to friends too so they can sign too. They should again forward it to thier friends!

Come on people sign and pass on. hopefully hit 100s and 100s then we can all email the link to amazon seller help or maybe even Jeff!

Petition Attention: Amazon.com, Inc. KEEP MANUAL DISBURSEMENTS EVERY 24hrs

shadowboy 11-27-2011 04:22 PM

Here's the direct link on Amazon Sellers forum where i got the link for the petition : Amazon Seller Community: **** PETITION TO KEEP MANUAL ...

they like talking about the issue looks like instead of taking action and signing! lol.
Hopefully this petition can spread on other forums too!

beaches 11-27-2011 04:29 PM

Even with 1 million sig. They are going to keep it this way unless you sign for pro merch.
They are greedy greedy greedy. The longer they hold your money the richer they get.

shadowboy 11-27-2011 05:19 PM

Not even pro merchant are spared

If you read the petition you'll see its going for pro merchants too.

Doesnt mank any sense. I've got a new one, says 21 waiting period then auto every 7 days. When i upgraded it to pro then it went to auto every 14 days but still no manual disburse button!

so its better having no pro just individual then?? Cos on pro its 14 days not 7 auto!

Makes zero sense, where is incentive ?

shadowboy 11-27-2011 05:22 PM

petition has nearly 30 now, so here's hoping for 970 more and i'll forward link to amazon lol

beaches 11-27-2011 07:58 PM

They just transferd my funds. out of 500.00 I got 50.00 wtf.!!! Im done Im not mailing anything else. That does not even cover postage for items that were mailed. Fthem!!

Shadowmoe7 11-27-2011 08:48 PM

wait if i switch over to pro, and i have money in reserve i can get it out?

jdoe151 11-27-2011 11:38 PM

i don't get it. so the money will be in reserve for 7 days? is it automatic weekly disbursement?

jdoe151 11-27-2011 11:39 PM

so can withdraw after 21 days and every 7 days from then on?

shadowboy 11-28-2011 10:28 AM

Looks like thats the new policy on new sellers. 21 days waiting then auto disburse, then auto disburse every 7th day. if u upgrade then your auto disburse is 14 days not 7 days. Does that even make sense? Pay to upgrade and then recieve less disbursements! WTF

Need to save manual disbursements. have they really stopped ? anyone with a new account(opened in nov 2011) been able to request disburse?

People signing petition?Petition Attention: Amazon.com, Inc. KEEP MANUAL DISBURSEMENTS EVERY 24hrs

Pull out all stops , make it viral if you can! just want it packed and then can keep emailing it to amazon.

beaches 11-28-2011 10:38 AM

Originally if you were pro it would remain at 24hrs. It seems amazon is using this tool to (BLIND) the media into thinking that their profits are way ahead and beyond of everyone else! This is how they play everyyear it is something else with them. They are actually loosing money on the kindle but will show hi profit dollars thanks to You Me and the other small sellers by holding our funds. Like i said. they are holding my funds as hostage.
So im forced to pay out of my pocket for postage lets say 2.50 to mail a package-30 packages that is 75.00 + the amount of the item round out at 20.00 apiece
then the merch. 600.00 merchandise 75.00 shipping, They gave me 55.00 (care package) But want me to ship in two days.
wtf!! What if they turn around and just say sorry we suspended your account then i'm at a total loss.
This is a rolling reserve. 5 orders go into reserve then everyday you make a sale totaling on the 14th day say 20 you are only going to see the first 5 orders transferd they will always have money in reserve making money for them only not us. . This is their scam!! If you make 14 orders you should get the payment for the 14 orders in full not partial ..

Never mind the seller soapbox on amazon Those guys are just sleeping through life and talking about C*R*AP. amazon says bendover and they say in which position. They have no sense of reality. Alot of people that post on their is AMAZON sub companies.

I think after the holidays they will be rethinking because alot of seller. I speak for my self Will not mail their items knowing amazons track record of cancelling accounts. rememeber the 26th is around the corner and waiting for tins ein and ssn from all of us. This is why they did this. because they want to control us..They knew thatalot of sellers were going to make out bigtime on this season so they shut us down from the get go. FK YOU AMAZON.We have to eat to.!!:amen::amen

jdoe151 11-28-2011 10:40 AM

the 7 day auto disbursement is not that big of a deal to be honest. it's the 14-21 day delay that's bothering me. if all funds are reserved for two weeks then business turnover will be reduced by a huge margin. has anyone confirmed it?

cardfelon 11-28-2011 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beaches (Post 290712)
Originally if you were pro it would remain at 24hrs. It seems amazon is using this tool to (BLIND) the media into thinking that their profits are way ahead and beyond of everyone else! This is how they play everyyear it is something else with them. They are actually loosing money on the kindle but will show hi profit dollars thanks to You Me and the other small sellers by holding our funds. Like i said. they are holding my funds as hostage.
So im forced to pay out of my pocket for postage lets say 2.50 to mail a package-30 packages that is 75.00 + the amount of the item round out at 20.00 apiece
then the merch. 600.00 merchandise 75.00 shipping, They gave me 55.00 (care package) But want me to ship in two days.
wtf!! What if they turn around and just say sorry we suspended your account then i'm at a total loss.
This is a rolling reserve. 5 orders go into reserve then everyday you make a sale totaling on the 14th day say 20 you are only going to see the first 5 orders transferd they will always have money in reserve making money for them only not us. . This is their scam!! If you make 14 orders you should get the payment for the 14 orders in full not partial ..

Never mind the seller soapbox on amazon Those guys are just sleeping through life and talking about C*R*AP. amazon says bendover and they say in which position. They have no sense of reality. Alot of people that post on their is AMAZON sub companies.

I think after the holidays they will be rethinking because alot of seller. I speak for my self Will not mail their items knowing amazons track record of cancelling accounts. rememeber the 26th is around the corner and waiting for tins ein and ssn from all of us. This is why they did this. because they want to control us..They knew thatalot of sellers were going to make out bigtime on this season so they shut us down from the get go. FK YOU AMAZON.We have to eat to.!!:amen::amen

Yes this sucks. But if you don't like Amazon so much then why do you sell on there? Almost all of your recent posts are you complaining about Amazon. Either you have to accept it and move on or stop selling all together. Coming on here and having countless threads about you complaining is not helping anyone. Yes we all have to vent once in awhile but that is all you do. Grow up man.

beaches 11-28-2011 12:14 PM

I have my right to my own opinion so do you This is freedom of speech. If i want to complain Then I will I have every right to . Im voicing for those who do not want to post on this board .MAN!

beaches 11-28-2011 12:17 PM

Go work 9-5 and when you receive your check you only get 100.00 when you expected 500.
How would you handle that knowing you worked your ass that week..
It is the same scenario..