Amazon has something going on - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 11-28-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Smile Amazon has something going on

New here but Not new to ebay or amazon. I have a strange feeling that amazon will be phasing out the marketplace selling. Just very odd that lately alot of accounts are getting suspended or are going into review way to much. And they do not answer why just a blunt auto answer. I myself sell on ebay and amazon for many years and I have recently been a victim of amazon's practice even being a steller seller . I have multiple accounts old and new and I just have received a suspension notice from amazon.

For what they just send me an auto response.The site has been changing slowly over time and harder to make money and keep an account longer than 6 months latly. so something is brewing on amazon. If it is going to be this hard to try and sell on that site then you know what just cancel marketplace selling alltogether. It is just really an agravating situation to wakeup to finding out your account is shut down with no real merit to base it on. I think the people that work there are from a 3rd world country this is how they operate and are just reallypissed off at the usa for the money they see rolling on by. This is the truth .
Really sad amazon was a good selling platform but if I wake up and have to piss and moan over their stupid mentality it is not worth it to me to sell on that site aggravation is the worse thing that can do you in...

Newbie to askin
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-28-2011

Longevity: 79%

Something is definitely going on....I just started 4 new accounts and after selling one item on each very small stuff at that (a book, a game, etc,) I got the "REVIEW" notice. This is crazy and way too much. I know this sought of thing happens on Amazon especially this time of year, but a $5.00 book and "Review" is a bit much. So something is definitely going on. Not worth it at all. I dont think Paypal and Ebay is this screemish. Amazon got their hand on the trigger and as soon as an account opens they come out shooting!!

"And they are taking no prisoners. They are aiming to KILL!!" Killing every new Account that is!!
Old 11-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

New accounts at this time of the year are subject to extra scrutiny. Things will calm down after Christmas.

However, the days of easily maiing accounts are gone, as are the days of "turn and burn". New accounts must be made CAREFULLY, with REAL addresses. A phone nuimber corresponding to the area the account is supposedly in must be maintained. If Amazon tries to call you and nobody answers, the account will be closed. If they find that the given address does not exist in the USPS database, or is a McDonald's, the account will be closed.

Now, more than ever, it is a good idea to list less risky items first. List some Disney DVD's or some box sets in the first couple of weeks, and the account will be closed.

Following EVERYTHING in the stealth guide is CRUCIAL. That INCLUDES changing the IP address, spoofing the MAC addresses, etc. There are NO CORNERS TO BE CUT! FORGET about things like VPN's that were dicey to begin with. When an account goes down, do NOT set up a new one and list the same exact items on it.

Selling online using stealth methods IS becoming more difficult, especially with the new IRS reporting requirements. The GOOD NEWS is, that for those who master it, the profits will be higher. The college kids looking for some quick and easy beer money will have to come up with a "plan b".
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
cardfelon (11-28-2011), oge (11-28-2011), sax4 (11-28-2011)
Old 11-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,041 Times in 775 Posts
Activity: 28%

Opened a couple of Ghost account about three weeks ago, no probs thus far.

I agree that once you master Amazon, it pees all over Ebay.
Old 11-28-2011
MU

I guess I'll stick with ebay from what I am seeing amazon is a sucker at eating up accounts way faster.
Old 11-28-2011

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

there both big barstewards in my eyes

big mofo's who could'nt give a flying f*ck who they hurt or how many ppl they make suffer

i am no innocent,i deserve my bans but i know that some ppl are and they get treat like sh*t

cants
The Following User Says Thank You to GTB For This Useful Post:
FandangoKango (11-28-2011)
Old 11-28-2011

Longevity: 77%

Agree.

Once you master Amazon, tricks and ghost accounts, Amazon $VERO$ sales and IRS regulations for amateurs; profits are and will be much higher in the following months

Leaving eBay as a trashy site.
Old 11-28-2011

Longevity: 80%

My uncle made an account yesterday. He instantly got a linked suspension. He called spoke to amazon and amazon said it was a mistake and reinstate his account...

He never sold on amazon before..
Old 11-29-2011

Longevity: 83%

Another account into the wild blue yonder! Same scenario failed review but account was not in review emailed them quick response basically telling me to F off and do not contact us because our word is god! No explanation and no true reason.
Will not contact me again on the issue so it is just dead. some company I hope this year bites him(bezos) in the D!CK! Oh he has no D!CK he looks like a P*SSy. .
Old 11-29-2011

Longevity: 82%

Just received an email from amazon moments ago. Another account suspended per snot passing seller review. Was not in a review. so from 9 accounts I have one left and not bringing in ****. I'm done for christmas and O will try after christmas if it does not work since amascam is playing games and dumping sellers at an alarming rate I will move on..
It does not pay now to start new accounts and waste c/c and banking.
Old 11-29-2011

Longevity: 78%
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB

yeah sounds like they are screwin over or the smaller sellers and letting the bigger ones reap the rewards

disgusting..........

remember...some of these sellers getting the boot will be innocents
Old 11-29-2011

Longevity: 75%

the best thing to do now is, create accounts and let them rest until the 14 days are over,