eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Funds transfer failed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/39986-amazon-funds-transfer-failed.html)

beaches 12-02-2011 12:28 AM

Amazon Funds transfer failed

Last account that i have now was supposed to transfer today. When I looked into the account said it failed. account is still up but those Fks pushed back the transfer date another week . Playing games. I won't be seeing this money. I held off on mailing just in case they pulled their SH!T ,And I was right so iIemailed them and am awaiting a reply. I bet it gets failed review when it is not in review.

Red X 12-02-2011 10:27 AM

Why would the transfer fail?

cardfelon 12-02-2011 10:41 AM

Face it Beaches they have your number. It won't matter what you do. You can't win at this game.

rsot 12-02-2011 11:54 AM

Cardo brings the best news - always heh.

jeffweico 12-02-2011 12:34 PM

Wait a sec... It cannot be Beaches per se. Something she is DOING, maybe, but I doubt that Amazon has secretly implanted her with tracking technology.

Beaches, is there ANY REASON you can see why the transfer would fail? Did Amazon tell you why? I mean, if they wanted to just block or delete the account, they would have simply done so. Why play games? It makes no sense on a business level.

UNLESS, this is something new??? In that case, we shoud start hearing from others as well.

cardfelon 12-02-2011 12:46 PM

Jeff look at the PM I sent.

beaches 12-02-2011 06:40 PM

No tracking technology. They can't track me or link the accounts.I build my own computers like others on here.

This is the deal. I had 9 accounts 5 prior to nov3rd. Now all the accounts (5) were suspended by a false review. Amazon wanted to can the accounts before christmas sales. I am 100% on this. Now the 4 accounts that I had left were one by one failing review right before they had to transfer the funds. Now Again these accounts were not in review at anytime. My one standing account that is still up and was supposed to transfer the funds on the first it says failed transfer. then you read all the garbage they say could cause this
bank info not correct Yeah ok already ready received one transfer no problem. new seller bs . They are just holding off waiting for bad feedback I am certain of this. This is how they play.My accounts are and never will be linked so it is not that.They are just playing around .

Maybe after christmas it will be back to normal but remember once you give your info and your account goes down that is it you are marked and can not get a new account under your name and sell well over the limit.

Still waiting for a response but they are not getting back. I will not email them agaiin on this I will let it rest for now and see how it plays out. basically I sold the inventory on the account so now there is nothing else to sell and I'm not listing on it at all. I have 6 accounts sitting with between 1-6 items on them in the wings letting them sit till after the holiday. But this blows not making a dime..