eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon - account review. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/40147-amazon-account-review.html)

whiteberry 12-06-2011 06:36 AM

Amazon - account review.

Hi everyone =)

So glad I have found this forum - it is my sanctuary :P

So on the 25th of Nov I got this email:

Hello from Amazon.

We are writing to let you know that we are conducting a review of your selling account. During the review, a rolling reserve will be applied to funds in your seller account.

The reserve will be equivalent to your gross sales amount for the preceding 7 days. Based on your order volume, the amount of the reserve may change daily.

You can view your account balance and reserve amount in the Payments section of your seller account. When your account balance exceeds the reserve amount, funds will be available per your disbursement schedule.

Account reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies. Please continue to fulfill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by or before the Expected Ship Date.

For information on how you may be able to expedite this review, search on “Velocity Limits and Account Reviews” in seller Help.

We will notify you by e-mail when our account review is complete.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co. uk

I have only recently started on Amazon - over a month but ofcourse with the holidays coming up have had a big boost in sales.

Can anyone give any advice on what this is? Should I be worried? What are the looking at during their review?

Any help would be greatly appreciated =)

Whiteberry :redface::cheer:

rsot 12-06-2011 07:25 AM

Welcome to the forums. They will look at how much you have sold vs. what you have sold vs. feedback. Just keep your activity going and hope for the best. Not much more to say - some folx succeed, some folx fail.

What are you selling?

whiteberry 12-06-2011 07:57 AM

Hi =) Thank you!

Ah right I see, so it's just a waiting game...:juggle:

I sell printed clothing, bags, umbrellas etc...

Whiteberry x:yar:

cardfelon 12-06-2011 09:49 AM

Just keep your numbers solid and ship right away. If you have great numbers then you would be okay.

whiteberry 12-07-2011 03:25 PM

Fingers crossed...but with the luck I am having recently I am slightly pessimisstic. LOL

Thanks for your input

Whiteberry x

rsot 12-07-2011 04:42 PM

Ok I would agree with cardo - seems like your items are not so bad - maybe the printed clothing but here's hoping all the best. Just keep fulfilling.

Gamefreak 12-07-2011 05:15 PM

Same email I received on the 28th.. Sucks as I was expecting to have lots of money for XMAS sales. But im stuck with the little inventory that I have..

Like the other guys said, keep your metrics low, ship on time, answer all inquires, prevent A-Z claim/negatives if you can. After that all should be good. Well not really as by the time your review is over you will need to provide amazon with TAX info and they will end up canning the account until you do... So its a bad situation for this..