Got on special list?? or actually been deleted? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-08-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Post Got on special list?? or actually been deleted?

My account has been suspened since 4th Dec, and I just added my bank account number and routine number to my seller account information today. However, I have already used this account number for another seller account. So I failed to login to Amazon right now; it shows there is a error when my email address combines my password.
So I asked Amazon for help, and they just told me that I am on their special list, and there are not going to affect my money. But they told me that my money was on hold, and I have no idea how long should this hold kept.
But since I just viewed about couple of threads about delete accounts, I'm worried about whether I can get my money back??
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-08-2011

Longevity: 77%

I think you can kiss goodbye to your money.

Personal experience on USA stealth accounts.

Welcome to the suffering.
Old 12-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

After 90 or so days, Amazon will send a PAPER CHECK to the name and address on the account. They will NOT allow any changes to this information.

So, unless you have access to the address on file, say bye bye to the money.

Things are starting to take shape now. To me it looks like Amazon still has the account SUSPENSIONS going on, just as they always have. Your account WAS suspended. Had you added a different bank account, they probably would have used that and deposited your money the normal way.

But, when you added the previously used checking account, your accounts were linked, and therefore DELETED.

They are trying to take the profit out of stealth. Previously, it was a known trick that once an account was suspended, you could add the same bank account from a previously banned Amazon account and still get your money. And a lot of people did. Sometimes to an extreme. Amazon found this and they didn't like it.

By stopping that and sending paper checks to accounts they believe are using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information, they are trying to stop people from opening such accounts in the first place.

Legally, they cannot keep the money. So, they send a check, If they are wrong and the account was for a real person, they will still get their check. If they are right, the check will most likely be returned to them. At that point, they tun the funds over to the state the account was in as unclaimed funds. That makes it legal.

It is actually a very smart move on their part. I call it the HWGA effect.
Old 12-09-2011

Longevity: 73%

Ok, but some people might genuinly move the house within that 90 days!!! What happens then?! I don't thinck it's fair to scam people that way. If I move home, then I still must be able to edit my details.
Old 12-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

However, I have already used this account number for another seller account. /quote = FAIL.

Funny yet sad jeffweico - HWGA effect...
Old 12-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
After 90 or so days, Amazon will send a PAPER CHECK to the name and address on the account. They will NOT allow any changes to this information.

So, unless you have access to the address on file, say bye bye to the money.

Things are starting to take shape now. To me it looks like Amazon still has the account SUSPENSIONS going on, just as they always have. Your account WAS suspended. Had you added a different bank account, they probably would have used that and deposited your money the normal way.

But, when you added the previously used checking account, your accounts were linked, and therefore DELETED.

They are trying to take the profit out of stealth. Previously, it was a known trick that once an account was suspended, you could add the same bank account from a previously banned Amazon account and still get your money. And a lot of people did. Sometimes to an extreme. Amazon found this and they didn't like it.

By stopping that and sending paper checks to accounts they believe are using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ information, they are trying to stop people from opening such accounts in the first place.

Legally, they cannot keep the money. So, they send a check, If they are wrong and the account was for a real person, they will still get their check. If they are right, the check will most likely be returned to them. At that point, they tun the funds over to the state the account was in as unclaimed funds. That makes it legal.

It is actually a very smart move on their part. I call it the HWGA effect.
So is that means I can still get my money if my name and my address are correct or valid or truely.
Old 12-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixingfanghaoer View Post
So is that means I can still get my money if my name and my address are correct or valid or truely.
Yes, or if you have access to the address the check will go to.

Some banks will allow 3rd party endorsed checks and some will not. If your bank does not, I would deposit the check into an ATM. Automation is your friend!

If you meant that you used your real name and a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, then maybe. That would depend on the requirements imposed by your state regarding unclaimed funds. You MAY need to show proof you are connected to that address. I am not sure about this.

Or, if it is in your real name, then fill out a change of address card about 10 days before the 90 days is up. Given that it WOULD be your real name, I **THINK** it would be legal. However, I am not a lawyer, so if you do this you might want to ask an attorney first.

Last edited by jeffweico; 12-10-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Old 12-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by valera82 View Post
Ok, but some people might genuinly move the house within that 90 days!!! What happens then?! I don't thinck it's fair to scam people that way. If I move home, then I still must be able to edit my details.
Don't they have such a thing as "Change of Address" in the UK? When a real person moves, they can usually have their mail forwarded (at least here in the US).

Also, I don't work for Amazon. It is not MY policy. So, arguing with me won't do you any good. I was simply commenting that frrom THEIR perspective, it is a smart move on their part. Sometimes, you need to give the enemy some credit, even if you don't necessarily agree with them.
Old 12-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Yes, or if you have access to the address the check will go to.

Some banks will allow 3rd party endorsed checks and some will not. If your bank does not, I would deposit the check into an ATM. Automation is your friend!

If you meant that you used your real name and a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, then maybe. That would depend on the requirements imposed by your state regarding unclaimed funds. You MAY need to show proof you are connected to that address. I am not sure about this.

Or, if it is in your real name, then fill out a change of address card about 10 days before the 90 days is up. Given that it WOULD be your real name, I **THINK** it would be legal. However, I am not a lawyer, so if you do this you might want to ask an attorney first.
So my account information is my real name and is really my card, and the address for this card is my current address. But this address didn't match the address when I registered this seller account, so do Amazon ship the check to my account address or the address I provided when I registered it??Thank you for your answer!!!
Old 12-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
So my account information is my real name and is really my card, and the address for this card is my current address. But this address didn't match the address when I registered this seller account, so do Amazon ship the check to my account address or the address I provided when I registered it??Thank you for your answer!!!
I am not sure I understand what you mean. Amazon SHOULD send the check to whatever address THEY have on file. The address that you input to Amazon. I don't know what you mean by card in this case.
Old 12-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I am not sure I understand what you mean. Amazon SHOULD send the check to whatever address THEY have on file. The address that you input to Amazon. I don't know what you mean by card in this case.
The address of the card is I filled out my current living address when I opened my bank account.
Old 12-10-2011

Longevity: 77%

For all my "username/password" failed accounts I was using stealth names, address, etc. How in hell can I cash out if we cannot log in to edit details?

Even when they mail a check? to the address on file? I hope the person who gets the check in that address cashes it out.

My hard work will be His/her lucky day.
Old 12-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero3001 View Post
For all my "username/password" failed accounts I was using stealth names, address, etc. How in hell can I cash out if we cannot log in to edit details?

Even when they mail a check? to the address on file? I hope the person who gets the check in that address cashes it out.

My hard work will be His/her lucky day.
Hey, r u chinese?
Maybe we could talk abt selling on Amazon staff
Old 12-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
The address of the card is I filled out my current living address when I opened my bank account.
No, Amazon will only have the information you gave to them. What your bank has on file will have nothing to do with it.
Old 12-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
No, Amazon will only have the information you gave to them. What your bank has on file will have nothing to do with it.
So I guess I can say goodbye to my money then? cuz all the information I provided to register the seller account were ⊗⊗⊗⊗, and all the information of my bank account are real. But Amazon will not achieve those information of my bank account..so sad:(
Old 12-11-2011

Longevity: 85%

Quote:
So I guess I can say goodbye to my money then? cuz all the information I provided to register the seller account were ⊗⊗⊗⊗, and all the information of my bank account are real. But Amazon will not achieve those information of my bank account..so sad:(
Dont say goodbye to your money, I have had 2 cheques from amazon. They ask you who and where to pay the cheque to.

Im working on something next level now.. It may take sometime but I will keep you posted.. Im going after my money and knowone can stop me )) so everyone with deleted accounts just keep trying and trying and trying...

Everyone in the UK let see what I can do.. Hold tight!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kickboxerfighter For This Useful Post:
MERMAID (12-12-2011)
Old 12-11-2011

Longevity: 78%

falsifying information = illegal. Amazon wins, we lose.
Old 12-11-2011

wow now that i just read all that im fd in the a ... i was opening 3 run and guns a day for weeks so now that they dont let me log into that account i lose the money..
Old 12-11-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickboxerfighter View Post
Dont say goodbye to your money, I have had 2 cheques from amazon. They ask you who and where to pay the cheque to.

Im working on something next level now.. It may take sometime but I will keep you posted.. Im going after my money and knowone can stop me )) so everyone with deleted accounts just keep trying and trying and trying...

Everyone in the UK let see what I can do.. Hold tight!!!
Your post really cheer me up
So how long did Amazon send you the cheque after your account have been deleted? Should I call them to send me? or how can I get the cheque?
Old 12-11-2011

Longevity: 73%

Can you change your address and name on file for your Amazon Account to receive the check?
Old 12-12-2011

Longevity: 85%

Theysense cheque where ever u request. U just need to keep chasing them!
Old 12-12-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Still trying on my end.