eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   This is from the website. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/40643-website.html)

beaches 12-18-2011 01:15 AM

This is from the website.

From amazons website. So If the law is 20,000 and 200 transactions
and amazon says 50 transactions then something is brewing.

I bet even with 50 transactions the sellers will NOT get one single transfer of funds!!! figure it out.

***Will you file Form 1099-K for my seller account if I only exceed one of the two thresholds?
No. Unless you exceed both thresholds ($20,000 in gross sales and 200 transactions) we will not file Form 1099-K for you.

****I am not going to come even close to hitting the reporting threshold. Why does Amazon require my TIN?
It is Amazon's policy for Amazon.com sellers that exceed 50 transactions in a calendar year, regardless of sales volume, to provide taxpayer identification information to Amazon.

****Do the new regulations apply to all Amazon sellers?
Yes, however at this time only sellers that exceed 50 transactions in a calendar year, regardless of sales volume, will be required to provide taxpayer identification information to Amazon.
Do these new regulations apply to non-profit organizations?
Yes, these regulations apply to both non-profit and for-profit organizations and entities.

****** Getting Paid
When you list an item for the first time on Amazon.com, you will be required to register to receive your sales proceeds through our Marketplace Payments by Amazon service. You will need to provide:

valid credit card information for verification and billing purposes (see Credit Card Information for Your Seller Account).
valid information regarding the bank account to which funds will be disbursed to you (see Entering Your Bank Account Information).
After a sale occurs and you have sent Amazon confirmation that the order has been shipped, Amazon processes the payment from the buyer and credits your net proceeds from the sale to your Marketplace Payments account. Keep in mind that refunds to buyers, selling fees, and other transactions are debited against amounts credited to your account from sales.

The funds in your Marketplace Payments account will automatically be disbursed every 14 days to your bank account. You may also request more frequent disbursements, up to once every 24 hours. For more information, see Transferring Funds to Your Bank Account.

To receive funds through Marketplace Payments, you must have a US, UK, French, German or Austrian bank account. There are no exceptions to this policy. Disbursements will be made in US Dollars to a US checking account, British Pounds to a UK bank account, or Euros to a French, German or Austrian bank account. See Amazon Currency ConverterTM for Sellers - FAQ for more information about receiving payment for sales in your local currency.
If you're a new seller, there is an initial 14-day holding period before funds will be released from your Marketplace Payments account. This holding period is an important security requirement and you will not be able to disburse funds to your bank account during this time. Once you have received your first automatic disbursement, you will be eligible to request more frequent disbursements from your Marketplace Payments account. Below is the general timeline for the first disbursement for a new seller. See our New Seller Getting Paid FAQ for additional information.

So wtf???What is with the bs they are pulling 21 days then a rolling reserve. I guess they hid that part well into the site...!!!

Gamefreak 12-18-2011 02:53 AM

Its christmas time they can do anything they feel necessary to protect themselves and their customers. If you dont like it you are free to leave thats the way I look at it.

helpme1 12-18-2011 06:48 AM

Beaches, I understand what you are saying. Gamefreak, I'm sure Beaches understands that he/she can leave if they don't like it but that is not the point being made here. Amazon is screwing alot of good sellers around this time and it is not just because they want to protect their buyers or love the buyers so much...its because Amazon does what is best for them and what can put more money in their hands.:juggle:

Gamefreak 12-18-2011 03:25 PM

That is my point exactly, If they feel you are a threat to them or their buyers even slightly GOODBYE!

I thought this was happening to me as well as they were holding so much money of mine. I kept fulfilling orders and of course the money kept building until they finally decided I was worth selling during xmas time and decided to release my funds. Now at least I know I will have a good xmas.

Some of you are not as fortunate an I feel for you guys but thats the game and we all know thats how it goes sometimes.

beaches 12-18-2011 03:31 PM

I can leave .Yeah I just may Because I know for a majority of sellers amazon is now done..
Ive been selling on the site since 1996 when they started so I know how they operate. They are forcing like a gustapo!

Take alook at the overall site No new sellers launched and only large sellers with thousand to million feedbacks.This is all amazons sub companies. How do i know because I bought alot from these places just to check the ship from addesses and also I did not buy from fullfilment so I researched them and they are amazon. Trying to blind the buyer into thinking it is a regular seller.

Look at the big picture all of a sudden they changed the site and implementing these changes. Just strange that they changed with the Dec 26th deadline. I'm glad you received your funds (for Now) and have gave them your info(which I will never do) Because your account can be gone Tomorrow,next week , next month or next year,If someone gets a stick up their a$$ Then you are up sh!ts creek.Unless you open up many business but they can trace it back .Did this before and they traced back and really old account that I had. So do not put all your faith in amazon. I could not get a simple email response let alone any of my funds for my items that I sold.So I will walk softly after jan and see what happens But I will not mail one item unless money is in my bank. The old failed transfer is not going to happen again (it is BS!)

All i know is that since all the chinese crap has been put on the amazon site (B-O-G-U-S dvd'')I have been basically screwed
Trying to sell my legit stuff. That is all I'm saying. I have around 30,000 dollars in merchandise waiting to see where i will sell. Amazon was the place to unload it but know I think it is not the place to sell.