eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Case Study (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/41260-amazon-case-study.html)

mitzuoka 01-06-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 301754)
Have you first considered picking up the Am az on ghost guide?

I actually have. Thats where I got the idea for VMware and dial up haha. I just would like to know if anyone tried this method before and ran into any problems.

rsot 01-06-2012 02:41 PM

I used dial up all the time with AZ - did not bother with VMWare - worked quite well in general. I would suggest avoiding the use of VCC - unless the VCC does not expire for a long time.

JamesYaBaoy 01-06-2012 04:43 PM

They seen through your vpn

mitzuoka 01-06-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 301827)
I used dial up all the time with AZ - did not bother with VMWare - worked quite well in general. I would suggest avoiding the use of VCC - unless the VCC does not expire for a long time.

Thanks for the comment. I actually have a real cc attached to the account. one thing i noticed is that Amazon doesn't check for the billin gaddress to be correct. Not initially anyways. They charged my cc for $1 with a different billing address without a problem.

MichaelW 01-06-2012 10:21 PM

Are you sure that $1 is completed or still pending?

There is no way that anyone can charge the CC with wrong billing address.

That also could be a reason
Quote:

Originally Posted by mitzuoka (Post 301893)
Thanks for the comment. I actually have a real cc attached to the account. one thing i noticed is that Amazon doesn't check for the billin gaddress to be correct. Not initially anyways. They charged my cc for $1 with a different billing address without a problem.

gcrusader92 01-07-2012 02:43 AM

As someone who spent almost a quarter of a year on Amazon and have dealt with suspensions here are the possibilities.

1. The VPN you used is very common therefore Amazon will notice it. I would find one that is less common with a 128 bit encryption ssl, https, http, etc or use dial-up with AOL or NetZero

2. Never give any refunds during your first month. It shows a bad sign on the account.

3. For VCC, instead use a real physical gift card (preferably NOT Walmart Gift Cards). They last long as long as you got a minimum of $2.

4. (Optional) Sign up for Pro Merchant and create a new logo after 2 weeks of registration date and add the Tax information which doesnt have to be real (Why? First, as a Pro Merchant, there are less fees and they wont ban you instantly like an individual account. Second, the tax information needs to be entered. Whether real or @#$# it just has to. I dont know why but it has allowed 3 of my stealth accounts to live.)

MichaelW 01-07-2012 03:21 AM

Quote:

Tax information which doesnt have to be real
Don't want to do that.

mitzuoka 01-07-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelW (Post 301964)
Are you sure that $1 is completed or still pending?

There is no way that anyone can charge the CC with wrong billing address.

That also could be a reason

Its still on my account activity as pending when I log into Discover. If Amazon is unable to charge it, wouldn't they ask me to re-enter my billing address? Or would they go straight to suspension?

mitzuoka 01-07-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcrusader92 (Post 302004)
As someone who spent almost a quarter of a year on Amazon and have dealt with suspensions here are the possibilities.

1. The VPN you used is very common therefore Amazon will notice it. I would find one that is less common with a 128 bit encryption ssl, https, http, etc or use dial-up with AOL or NetZero

2. Never give any refunds during your first month. It shows a bad sign on the account.

3. For VCC, instead use a real physical gift card (preferably NOT Walmart Gift Cards). They last long as long as you got a minimum of $2.

4. (Optional) Sign up for Pro Merchant and create a new logo after 2 weeks of registration date and add the Tax information which doesnt have to be real (Why? First, as a Pro Merchant, there are less fees and they wont ban you instantly like an individual account. Second, the tax information needs to be entered. Whether real or @#$# it just has to. I dont know why but it has allowed 3 of my stealth accounts to live.)

Thanks a lot for this help. Heres what I did:

1) I gave up on VPN. Now I have dial-up, and although its slow, I'd rather have it this way than run the risk of another suspended account because of VPN.

2) You are 100% right. It was my mistake for selling on eBay and Amazon at the same time without keeping check on the inventory. Won't happen again, for sure.

3) That is exactly what I'm going to do. I thought I would just continue to open up these prepaid debit card addresses but its becoming a little bit hectic with all these accounts. Im going to stick to prepaid visa gift cards as teh credit card information. What billing address would I put for a gift card?

4) What do you mean Tax information doesn't have to be real? I should just enter any TIN number? I have actually never even clicked on the "Add tax information" so I'm oblivious as to what the process is. I actually had registered for Amazon Pro Merchant yet they still suspended me. This was the same account that the original post is in reference to.

My only stumbling block right now is what to put for the address of a visa or mastercard gift card. If anyone would be as so kind to help me out with this, I would be super appreciative.

Thanks again, gcrusader, for the help. I hope to repay you oneday.

gcrusader92 01-07-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitzuoka (Post 302235)
Thanks a lot for this help. Heres what I did:

1) I gave up on VPN. Now I have dial-up, and although its slow, I'd rather have it this way than run the risk of another suspended account because of VPN.

2) You are 100% right. It was my mistake for selling on eBay and Amazon at the same time without keeping check on the inventory. Won't happen again, for sure.

3) That is exactly what I'm going to do. I thought I would just continue to open up these prepaid debit card addresses but its becoming a little bit hectic with all these accounts. Im going to stick to prepaid visa gift cards as teh credit card information. What billing address would I put for a gift card?

4) What do you mean Tax information doesn't have to be real? I should just enter any TIN number? I have actually never even clicked on the "Add tax information" so I'm oblivious as to what the process is. I actually had registered for Amazon Pro Merchant yet they still suspended me. This was the same account that the original post is in reference to.

My only stumbling block right now is what to put for the address of a visa or mastercard gift card. If anyone would be as so kind to help me out with this, I would be super appreciative.

Thanks again, gcrusader, for the help. I hope to repay you oneday.

1) Good choice.

2) I see you figured it out.

3) You can put any billing address for this one. You can even make up one as long as it's the same one when you registered the address for the visa gift card.

4) Well, I sent in the Tax forms that didnt have my real info and it's over 4 months now and they havent complained or asked me to re-send them.

mitzuoka 01-07-2012 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcrusader92 (Post 302248)
1) Good choice.

2) I see you figured it out.

3) You can put any billing address for this one. You can even make up one as long as it's the same one when you registered the address for the visa gift card.

4) Well, I sent in the Tax forms that didnt have my real info and it's over 4 months now and they havent complained or asked me to re-send them.

3) I'm planning on using the Walmart Gift Card. I understand that they have online activation where you put in your address and etc. I read somewhere on this forum that you don't have to put in a social security number, you can just skip the stop. Is this still valid? Otherwise, i don't know how to go about this. I figured I would go to staples and just buy one of the prepaid gift cards hanging next to the counter. Obviously there are many kinds so each one would have a different process for activation. My understanding is that they ill generally ask you to activate onine and proide you with an account number as well as a routing number? I read that Vanilla Visa is one of the more popular ones for this.

4) Oh wow, you actually have to send forms in? I figured they would just ask for your SSN or something. When I get up to that point, I guess I'll know more about it.

Thanks again gCrusader92, your advice has been priceless.

MichaelW 01-08-2012 12:42 AM

When that pending expired, your account will be deleted.
Quote:

Originally Posted by mitzuoka (Post 302234)
Its still on my account activity as pending when I log into Discover. If Amazon is unable to charge it, wouldn't they ask me to re-enter my billing address? Or would they go straight to suspension?

mitzuoka 01-08-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitzuoka (Post 302256)
3) I'm planning on using the Walmart Gift Card. I understand that they have online activation where you put in your address and etc. I read somewhere on this forum that you don't have to put in a social security number, you can just skip the stop. Is this still valid? Otherwise, i don't know how to go about this. I figured I would go to staples and just buy one of the prepaid gift cards hanging next to the counter. Obviously there are many kinds so each one would have a different process for activation. My understanding is that they ill generally ask you to activate onine and proide you with an account number as well as a routing number? I read that Vanilla Visa is one of the more popular ones for this.

4) Oh wow, you actually have to send forms in? I figured they would just ask for your SSN or something. When I get up to that point, I guess I'll know more about it.

Thanks again gCrusader92, your advice has been priceless.

any advice or suggestions for #3?

KingDog 01-08-2012 11:31 PM

Ive been using AMEX for years..

Since when can amazon check the address. they just check if the card is valid..

either way having account issues nowdays

mitzuoka 01-09-2012 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingDog (Post 302489)
Ive been using AMEX for years..

Since when can amazon check the address. they just check if the card is valid..

either way having account issues nowdays

I dont know, that's the only thing I was worried about, the billing address of the card. What do you mean "either way having account issues nowadays"?