logging into gmail from suspended computer 2012 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 01-22-2012

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Arrow logging into gmail from suspended computer 2012

first of all, i know a version of this topic already exists in the forums, but it hasn't been updated since 2010 - don't know if amazon may have updated their tracking since then.

anyway...

can i log into the gmail associated with my stealth account from a suspended computer? and/or can i set the gmail up with apple mail on my iphone associated with a suspended phone number? if it is possible, are there any precautions i should take (ie. disabling something or other)?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 73%

Quote:
can i log into the gmail associated with my stealth account from a suspended computer?
Quote:
can i set the gmail up with apple mail on my iphone associated with a suspended phone number?
You CANNOT use the suspended GMAIL A/C to sign up for a NEW EB/AMAZON A/C but don't click on any links from the suspended EB/AMAZON A/C.

You might like to turn off web beacon in gmail that EB/AMAZON to track users by going to your new GMAIL options then it should have an option to turn off downloading all external images / data.. click the turn off & save settings.

These are some of the things you'd need to do with regards to AMAZON. You have to do everything from new though.

EDITS: amended advise in light of seanws's response.
Old 01-22-2012

this has in fact been covered several million times but ill spoon feed you anyway.

GMAIL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EBAY OR AMAZON.

therefor, you can do whatever you want the gmail account that is associated with a suspended account. the only thing you CANT do is sign up for a new amazon/ebay with it.

if an account dies, be it amazon or ebay, all associated items die with it. ie gmail, bank, cc, phone, fingerprints, etc.

as long as you dont click on any email and open them, you should be fine. if you are so worried, log into your gmail account, let all the mail download, then disconnect your wireless or whatever you are using. read all the mail. delete all the mail, then turn your wireless or whatever back on.
Old 01-22-2012

Longevity: 77%

100% fine as long as you dont click anything or reply to emails from amazon
Old 01-22-2012
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 71%

so amazon and gmail are not in cahoots? if i log into my NEW gmail account from a computer/ip address associated w/ a suspended account, amazon will not know?

basically, i would just like to check for new orders on my good computer, as apposed to the crappy/annoying one i use for amazon. i seriously don't even have to open the e-mails. i merely want to LOG IN to the gmail account.

sorry if this question has been addressed before - like i said, the threads i saw were old, and figured they might not be up to date.
Old 01-22-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 1%

Quote:
so amazon and gmail are not in cahoots?
NO.

Quote:
if i log into my NEW gmail account from a computer/ip address associated w/ a suspended account, amazon will not know?
NO.GMAIL does NOT show the user specific IP address, only THEIR server IP, hence GMAIL's favored use.

You might like to turn off web beacon in gmail that EB/AMAZON to track users by going to your new GMAIL options then it should have an option to turn off downloading all external images / data.. click the turn off & save settings.

I do know that you can log into your NEW gmail account to read your ebay email. You CAN respond to ebay email directly from gmail without logging into ebay but not sure if the same is true for AMAZON.

I am sorry i can't be of further help to you but I am sure more experienced members will respond in due course.
Old 01-23-2012

1) go to your browser setting and disable javascript

2) log into html version of gmail (it will as you once you login)

3) do click any links but merely check things.
Old 01-23-2012

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousonl View Post
basically, i would just like to check for new orders on my good computer, as apposed to the crappy/annoying one i use for amazon.
I do use a crappy/old computer for stealth now for paranoia reasons, anticipating myself making a mistake whilst I fight some non-stealth PP issues and try to claim money etc etc.

BUT, if you're able to completely leave old banned accounts behind, no need to look at old emails or log into linked accounts etc, can't you just open a new user account on the Good PC and delete the old user account, cookies and all?

Essentially, I'd have thought, that is as good as starting on a new install for what we need. Maybe a bit of cc cleaner just incase on the new account.

What I'm trying to say is, there's no such thing as a 'banned computer' only the information on it that may link you - cookies, flash cookies etc - so just get rid of that old info and use your good PC as you wish.

(long winded post to say not much... lol)