eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   I think I know why Amazon fails accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/42241-i-think-i-know-why-amazon-fails-accounts.html)

MrA 02-03-2012 01:54 PM

I think I know why Amazon fails accounts

I think Amazon's system flags all new accounts with the same first name, same last name, and same zip code.

I think keeping zip codes different, ip address different, Mac address different, email different, phone number different...best probably using different PCs for each account...could work.

rsot 02-03-2012 02:49 PM

You need to read the Am az on Ghost Guide =)

beaches 02-03-2012 03:23 PM

doesnt matter amazon does not want small sellers period. It is over for selling on their as 3rd party seller. Move on and don't waste your time. Just watch it will cost you more to keep trying to get an account started then keeping it and trying to get paid. Don't be stupid keep your inventory and move to another venue. It is not worth the stress...:surrender:

cardfelon 02-03-2012 04:53 PM

Amazon is a great marketplace if you know what you are doing. There are lots of people who want to do things their own way and then when it doesn't get the desired results they get upset. If you are a greedy person or somebody who only wants to sell Beachbody, Monster Headphones or Chi flat irons then yeah it's not going to work. Don't let other's distract you from obtaining your goals.

poorgirl 02-03-2012 05:45 PM

I agree that amazon is a good place to sell, I mean so far for me because I don't have any problems with amazon ( hope will never have ). Ever since I start selling on amazon, my sells always better than ebay. I don't know why but it's truth for me. eBay customers are different than amazon customers. I am able to sell higher prices in amazon but not in eBay even though the items are the same.

schuerm26 02-03-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poorgirl (Post 308866)
I agree that amazon is a good place to sell, I mean so far for me because I don't have any problems with amazon ( hope will never have ). Ever since I start selling on amazon, my sells always better than ebay. I don't know why but it's truth for me. eBay customers are different than amazon customers. I am able to sell higher prices in amazon but not in eBay even though the items are the same.

Same for me. I can list stuff on ebay at lower prices than Amazon and it will still sell quicker on Amazon. The exception being things like collectors games that are complete instead of disc only.

degsey69 02-03-2012 07:05 PM

I sell equally on ebay and amazon and amazon wants the small guy thats why they did the marketplace so that it would take some of ebays market share which they did.

I have learnt that with ebay or amazon, do it their way or the highway, there is no compromise

beaches 02-03-2012 08:09 PM

Doesnt matter I will be waiting in the wings when it all comes crashing. I'm not discouraging people just seeing the hand writting on the wall I haave been selling since 96 with out a hitch and all of a sudden it went to sh!t. I'm telling you they will be washing away the third party once they recoup there 300 mill loses.. they are doing it now with
the 21 day holds on funds and then this bs 14 day hold on partial funds then the 30 reviews then the suspended accounts . This is the facts.

Recherché 02-03-2012 09:08 PM

Beaches, I'd have to disagree with you. I'm making more money on amazon than I ever had before. Only two accounts suspended last year and another six I've had for at least a year now still going strong selling high risk media. All this using dial up and different user and browsers. How it is not working for you is perplexing. There is something your not doing right.

cardfelon 02-03-2012 11:01 PM

The majority of Beaches threads or posts are him/her whining about how unfair Amazois treating him. Its like he doesn't want to consider that what he is doing on his accounts must be causing the problem.

And if he thinks Amazon is just going to go away that is a pretty delusional statement. It is a cash cow for them.

beaches 02-04-2012 01:22 AM

Well I wont Gripe anymore if it makes you pucker. I Know what im doing since Ive been doing this from the day amazon started.
Just saying look beyond the mountain.

Gamefreak 02-04-2012 02:50 AM

why you so negative beaches? If you dont like something simply move on. It wont kill you. Like card said you need to sell good stuff, it takes time to build that amazon trust and even then you dont have the trust you expect to have.

you sell if you want to if not move on and go elsewhere. Ebay is DEAD IMO (at least for the stuff I sell ) other sites pale in comparison to amazon and like others I havent had any issues with them but thats the same for ppl who sell on ebay and use paypal. Its all good until you have a problem and they kick you off without a valid explanation.

amazon needs to be your job and not your hobby, its the only way to be successful on there. The time an effort I put into my amazon account is CRAZY! morning 9AM to 1AM and everything is forwarded to my phone where I have INSTANT ACCESS 24/7

You know what you did wrong but denial and pride keeps some of us from accepting the facts.

beaches 02-04-2012 03:36 AM

First of all I sell the best of the best since 96 All authentic not Crap. I sell usa studio merchandise so it is not that.Amazon has been my job since 96. So Iam not in denial Because i have nothing to hide I run a legit business with real merchandise not Cr@p like 90 % of the sellers on amazon. I have mega inventory and just can't sell on amazon . I know the deal about ip and mac address, router and all the browsers etc. I build my own stuff and my office has 20 desk tops and 6 laptops so I am not no slouch on tech..

It is the policy change that is fkn everybody. So if anyone has anew account starting the first of the year they will be gone quickly. This is my opinion and im just putting it out their.no one hasto take and no one has to believe me. But look at the mass deleaion over the holiday that is insight enough to make you wonder.

I'm not going to dwell on this everyone has their own minds so do what you have to do. That is all.. I put my effort until 3 am I had 26 accounts at one time 30,000 each so I know how to sell.time to move on in my situation.

potofgold23 02-04-2012 07:43 AM

Why do you need 26 accounts if what you're selling is legit? I don't get it. That just sounds like a pain in the ass

kris3841 02-04-2012 10:24 AM

I think what it all boils down to here is that it is extremely easy to get frustrated and negative when we keep all our eggs in one basket and that basket comes crashing down. Over the past year I've kept nearly all my eggs in the Amazon basket and it did well but towards the last few months it has gone pretty bad. I want to focus on this year with not only more and better stealth accounts on Amzn, but to spread out and diversify a bit more with the other sites including ebay and ioffer. It's really hard to stay positive when you see 3 or 4 matured accounts get axed, but you can't let that lose sight of your goals. Any suggestions are appreciated to keep the ball rolling in a positive direction. Hang in there Beaches.

helpme1 02-04-2012 12:22 PM

I have to agree with both sides. I do understand what beaches is saying about Amazon. I notice most new accounts I have created this year have been axed and some sold mostly items that are not high risk and legit smaller items. I sometimes think Amazon is cutting most smaller sellers out.

I also want to say on the other hand Amazon is by far the best place to sell to get the most money and a little better buyer then ebay. Now this is just my opionion. I just keep going until I can't sell anymore on Amazon.:cheer:

beaches 02-04-2012 01:55 PM

26 accounts to spread inventory . since getting feedback on amazon is like pushing a mac truck you can't load up one account with full inventory. Also you would have a constant flow of cash every day or week. But now amazon put the brakes on that.
Amazon has the most traffic as i can see from other sites sales are crap butif i can't get my accounts established why fight the fight.

kev59 02-04-2012 08:46 PM

Yes I do understand you too Beaches. After all, "Change Is Hard" and by far its the hardest thing we have to encounter as a human being. So since "96" Beaches things has been fairly consistent for you and now Amazon has threw us quite a few Curve Balls so many that you have to duck and wonder when can you come up?? But Beaches change is inevitable and we all have to adapt. And when your money flow start coming back in from Amazon you will most definitely adapt too.

Case in point. I opened up three successful accounts since Christmas-2011. Now the hardest part for me has been waiting for the 14 day cycle of payments. Beaches its been "Hell" believe me when I tell you trying to adapt and figure out a systematic way of selling so that I can see steady money ever week. My worst part of all this is trying to sell my high items and figure out how to balance this 14-day crap so that I can get paid hefty in between each account. But you have to figure it out on your own. Between the three I have made over 10K(5K+ successfully transferred and went shopping today WOOHOO!!!) . But because of the new system (14-Day Hold on Preceding Sales) I still have 5K in them all and am biting my nails each and everyday that I don't get axed with that 5K still sitting in there :(! But am happy so far because I am still making money from Amazon even with their changes. So to sum it up I look at it like this.....playing Amazon Cat & Mouse Games still beats a 9-5 any day of the week!!

Also wanted to mention that Amazon has shortened the days by 1 from the time its transferred from them to your Bank. So this never happened so because they are in CONTROL now of the Disbursements (and took this feature away on new accts) they feel more apt and safe to give us the money earlier. Maybe it will soon even go to 2 days. Fingers crossed!!