Amazon Deleted & Suspended Accounts are finally hitting the news.... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 02-14-2012
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Amazon Deleted & Suspended Accounts are finally hitting the news....

So we all know about the Amazon deleted & suspended account issue that exists.

That knowledge is FINALLY hitting the news....
Florist Drains Bank Account To Ship Valentine's Day Orders After Amazon Holds Up Her Payments - The Consumerist

Old 02-14-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Now we need the news to know about how they're taking money and not releasing it
Old 02-14-2012

Longevity: 71%

Read that on amazon boards . If you read through the comments from that board they are downplaying and picking the story apart. But the kicker is The lady is correct about her payout from amazon. They pulled that stunt on me. I had my last account up and they gave me an 1/8 th of my sales! and the last transfer was pushed back so I just said Fkit. I am done with amazon.I just shut off the computer and rebuilt it. I will Not sell on their for awhile since it is just like running in a swamp..Hope you guys have better luck.
Old 02-14-2012

I looked over her feedback Just very strange. Multiple bad feed backs back to back. The only thing I can say is At the point they were going to transfer her funds They screwed her.With that type of money involved I would have not shipped either. This knowing The amount of $$ involved no way amazon was going to pay out. This is not 1999 when they used to just transfer 8 Thousand with out a hitch..
Old 02-14-2012

Longevity: 80%

Wont make any difference to amazon. Her account is trash and shes trying to do 10k business a week. Shes trying to do over a mil in sales yearly. No doubt her account got killed asap!

Last edited by Gamefreak; 02-14-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Old 02-14-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thats really unfortunate, especially given this would be her busiest week all year I imagine

Been awhile since I set up an AZ account. Do they even warn you that you cant sell much or get killed? [In better words naturally]

Would this poor girl just assume she could giver gung ho and be ok? We know to tred lightly, but would a legitimate business owner that thought they would try this out get any kind of warning? I mean if I had no idea about all the paths we follow, "selling too much" wouldn't be my first fear. It is after all the goal in business... Would she have received any kind of heads up? PayPal will lock you up pretty fast for security, but if you have the info they need its pretty easy to be back up right away at least. AZ seems to let the blind go at it hard, then lock up the cash and basically give them no recourse. Pretty low budget for a company this large. Cant even see some of the crap they are doing now as even legal
Old 02-14-2012
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

Been awhile since I set up an AZ account. Do they even warn you that you cant sell much or get killed? [In better words naturally]

No. There is nothing but BS about how Amazon can be a great partner and increase your sales phenomenally. I guarantee there is not a single word anywhere on the site about starting out slowly and watching your sales amounts.

The various Amazon Services testimonials are all from big, corporate firms, too, and we all know how Amazon loves to suck on corporate c@ck.
Old 02-14-2012

Longevity: 76%

Going from almost zero to $10K in 5 days is pretty dumb, but I agree that Amazon should not legally be allowed to keep such rules a secret. This part is unconscionable:

Quote:
For now, her products are for sale on Amazon, and orders are still being taken, but Susan can't log in and fill any new orders, which she says will ruin her reputation.
Jeff Bozo needs to be woken up every morning at 6:00 AM with a punch in the face.
Old 02-14-2012

its the same thing like paypal if not even worst as instead of 1 company to deal with you have 2 ( paypal + ebay )
Old 02-14-2012
Executive [VIP]

Well, only if you cant provide the info. With stealth thats not always easy. But if you can PP can be back up in no time. But at least they ask. AZ doesn't seem to be asking for anything. Just locking up the cash
Old 02-14-2012

She didnt get canned just because of her volume. She has terrible feedback for the little feedback she has. Amazon is HIGHLY concerned of course high volume and bad feedback is a no no in the first few weeks.
Old 02-14-2012

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
She didnt get canned just because of her volume. She has terrible feedback for the little feedback she has. Amazon is HIGHLY concerned of course high volume and bad feedback is a no no in the first few weeks.
I'm guessing some of that "feedback" came when those c@cksuckers pulled out the rug. The only way to beat the Bezos is to create a better site that competes with them. No one's got the jack for that except for another corporate douche.
Old 02-14-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozama View Post
I'm guessing some of that "feedback" came when those c@cksuckers pulled out the rug. The only way to beat the Bezos is to create a better site that competes with them. No one's got the jack for that except for another corporate douche.
Yeah. Just how much of the bad feedback she is getting is truly her problem versus how much from having the rug pulled out from under her, we will never really know. But we DO know that Amazon will point to that for the media and say "SEE, WE WERE RIGHT!"

Unfortuinately, you couldn't duplicate Amazon today. The time frame has passed. Best thing we can hope for is that some genius out there has a new idea that will take hold and work.

Last edited by jeffweico; 02-14-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 02-14-2012

Only order live flowers from local florists if people want to get them looking fresh and alive. How are plants gonna stay green and alive looking if they were shipped out of state in boxes?
I can't speak for her bouquet sales but I can say she fulfils orders when it comes to delivery bulbs/corms. I pre-ordered from her website almost $500 worth of bulbs/corms/fans of flowers from her last July for fall/winter. All delivered within time frame and she answered mails within 48 hours too.
Basically, AZ kept the money required to keep business going. I mean, how are people going to get money to pay their distributors for more goods and outstanding balances?
Geez....
Man I hate it when ppl leave negative without contact or trying to find out what happened.
Old 02-14-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pod View Post
They go several steps better.

They encourage to sell to spend money, to be a happy little seller. You make money they plead with you to make more.

Better and quicker than paypal to kill a account
Old 02-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

I think any new seller like her would be totally jumping for joy about making a killing selling her products but I think she had no clue how many side effects would be caused by her extreme selling. Granted she doesn't know the game like most on this board do but hopefully she can get paid soon. Maybe we need to invite her here to get some good lessons. Speaking for myself I am totally grateful for all the advice given here by people who actually care.

Hopefully she can get her cash and pay her bills.
Old 02-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Very interesting story HWGA - the issue here is not about AZ ax'ing your account - it's the WAY they do it, no warning, no deal, no nothing - few of us have had money just pereptually held.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
pod (02-15-2012)
Old 02-15-2012
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
it's the WAY they do it, no warning, no deal, no nothing - few of us have had money just pereptually held.
Exactly. Cant understand how they are not getting into legal trouble here...