eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   How To Help Put A Stop To Amazon's Policy of Theft (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/42909-how-help-put-stop-amazons-policy-theft.html)

eric 02-20-2012 09:09 AM

How To Help Put A Stop To Amazon's Policy of Theft

If you really want to put a stop to these Nazi companies like Amazon, Pay Pal, and Ebay, next time they screw you over and you know what they did was illegal, go to your state's Attorney General's website and lodge a formal online complaint. Once you do that it gives the attorney general jurisdiction over the company, and the company is required by law to respond. If enough complaints are received by attorney generals across the nation, they will file legal charges against these Nazi companies and correct their illegitimate ways.

For instance, Amazon may have the right to permanently suspend your account for any reason they want, but they do not have the right to do that and in the process steal your money for 90 days. The moment Amazon terminates your account their User Agreement with you is also terminated, and they are legally obligated to immediately return any funds within their possession. I'm in the midst of typing up a complaint myself, because they did this to me and canceled an over $1000 disbursement which was already two days in progress, and then had the audacity to tell me that they would not return my funds for 90 days. This is highly illegal and they know it.

The disgusting truth is that Amazon has been randomly suspending accounts with large disbursements throughout the world, in effort to illegally seize those funds so that they can earn 90 days worth of free bank interest on what is likely hundreds of millions of dollars. And since they are constantly suspending accounts each and every day, they are continually earning that interest on a daily, rotational basis. They know full-well that users whose accounts were suspended will have no choice but to open a new account because Amazon is the second-most largest online seller market website in the world. That means not only are they making money on all those stolen funds, but they are also making even more money on all those users who they force into opening those new accounts.

I want to put a stop to this crap, and like hell are they going to make ME wait 90 days for MY MONEY. That's why I'm filing a complaint with my Attorney General's website, I've already filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and I'm also filing a petition on Change.org. In order to prevent these Nazi companies from taking advantage of us, WE have to demand that they stop. So if this happens to you, take 40 minutes and file the complaint. By doing so you'll be helping to make the final difference.

vlb 02-20-2012 09:33 AM

unfortunatly i live in the uk but if i did live in the US i would do this without hesitation

what does surprise me is that places like screwpaypal.com and paypalsucks.com and even this site have a combined userbase of millions, if everyone got together and complained there would be no doubt that something would happen.....but noone ever stands together....

rsot 02-20-2012 09:35 AM

@vlb, we are talking bout Am az on here =)

vlb 02-20-2012 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 313800)
@vlb, we are talking bout Am az on here =)

i know mate but my point stands, if everyone who complained actually got together in some form of mass then something could be acheived...

I just used screwpaypal.com as an example because there are 10 million registered members....if even 1 third of them got together it would make goverments and paypal etc take notice.....

eric 02-20-2012 10:08 AM

Well that was the point of my post. Most people don't know what to do when a company screws them over, which is why I just typed that out: To educate them, and let them know they don't have to stand for this Nazi crap.

eric 02-20-2012 10:39 AM

Just posted on Change.org

I just posted a new petition about all this on Change.org, so go to the site, look it up, sign the petition, and spread the word.

Thanks!

cherrqell 02-20-2012 10:44 AM

What they do is basically a civil, and not a criminal matter. I think the powers that be have bigger fish to fry. You would want to hit them in the pocket book where it would hurt the most. The best way to do that is get an attorney, and file a claim against them for punitive damages.

BigCJ 02-20-2012 11:34 AM

The main problem that comes across my mind is that these are stealth accounts....the District attorney will want proof that this person exists and their business practices.

If the person is fictitious, then they may side with amazon? :spy: I dont know but stuff like that scares me.

Now if you run it as a business....then you might have more recourse. But I run it as an individual.

eric 02-20-2012 01:11 PM

Re...

It doesn't matter about them being stealth accounts. The only reason people are using that method is because they are forced to utilize it in effort to avoid being suspended again by Amazon and their Nazi Fourth Reich policies.

So, if you're using a stealth account, don't let that fact scare you away from filing a complaint with your state's Attorney General's office.

BigCJ 02-20-2012 03:24 PM

Awesome and will do. That is the only thing that really freaked me out from filing. but I will follow up with one right now.

eric 02-21-2012 10:58 AM

Good! The more people who file complaints, the more these companies will be forced to change their policies.