amazon account review - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-26-2012
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default amazon account review

Hello Everyone!

So i recently received this message from Amazon:

Hello from Amazon.

We are writing to let you know that we are conducting a review of your selling account. During the review, a rolling reserve will be applied to funds in your seller account.

The reserve will be equivalent to your gross sales amount for the preceding 7 days. Based on your order volume, the amount of the reserve may change daily.

You can view your account balance and reserve amount in the Payments section of your seller account. When your account balance exceeds the reserve amount, funds will be available per your disbursement schedule.

Account reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies. Please continue to fulfill orders and list only items that you are able to ship by or before the Expected Ship Date.

For information on how you may be able to expedite this review, search on “Velocity Limits and Account Reviews” in seller Help.

We will notify you by e-mail when our account review is complete.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

Few hours later in the same day, i received a policy notice with this message:

Hello from Amazon.com.

As part of our ongoing commitment to improving the customer experience on Amazon.com, we are conducting a review of your Amazon.com selling account. During this review your selling privileges will be suspended and your funds will be reserved in your Amazon Payments account for up to 30 days.

Please know this is not necessarily a negative reflection of your selling history. This action is taken regularly on marketplace selling accounts across the Amazon platform, particularly where sales volumes or inventory levels are not supported by sufficient buyer feedback or established sales history. Account reviews may also be the result of increases in negative feedback, chargebacks or A-to-z Guarantee claims received.

During this review we will be evaluating the performance of your account, including customer feedback and A-to-z Guarantee claims received. It is important that you continue to fulfill any orders completed before the removal of your listings, as we will use buyer feedback from your orders as part of the review.

While our review can take as many as 30 days to complete, you may be able to expedite the release of your funds by providing us with the following information:

1. Tracking numbers of items shipped with corresponding Amazon.com order numbers
2. Current retail or online sales channels including links to selling pages
3. Detailed explanation of your business including your source of inventory
4. Amount of inventory you plan to list for sale on Amazon.com and availability of items for delivery

Please e-mail us at merchant-approval@amazon.com to provide us with information regarding your seller account. Amazon sellers can confirm shipments in Seller Central or seller account by clicking the "Orders" tab and then clicking "Confirm Shipment" for the orders.

We will evaluate the information that you provide to us and respond accordingly.

You will be notified via e-mail when our account review is complete.
Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

Once this second review/policy warning came, Amazon suspended my account even though it appears to be due to a review.

Few questions... does anyone know why this second "review" was a policy warning? Also, why was my account suspended (after i got the second review).

Has anyone else received these 2 "review" notifications (received both w/in 12hrs). Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Yes I have had this in the past - keep up the sales and delivery and hope you pass the review. You could reply to their questions. All the best.
Old 06-26-2012

Longevity: 74%

Did you appeal their review? I mean after the first email and before the second email?

Thanks
Old 06-26-2012
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

No I just answered their questions on the second review.
Old 06-26-2012

Sorry, my question is for the OP :-)
Old 06-26-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hi michaelw,

Yes I did answer all their questions... Provided everything to them. I didn't have the option of appealing until the 2nd notice because that's the one that suspended my account... But yes, I did try to appeal although I wasn't sure what mistake we had make or why we were even suspended.

Rsot... Did you get both of these review notices the same day? How long was it before they got back to you?

Any idea why some of us got this second review email whereas most just get the standard first one?

Thanks guys!
Old 06-26-2012

You can appeal after the first notice. But if you appeal then the change you will be hit like 90% right after that. Sometime just in 5 minutes.

When my account under review I just leave it there and go to the next. That is just me
Old 06-26-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

hmm, that's odd. The first review notice had no section for me to appeal. It as simply a notification. So you are saying it's bad to send the appeal?

thx.
Old 06-26-2012

I'm just let the account at rest and don't touch it till the review is done. Other ppl may do different
Old 06-26-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

how long do these reviews generally take?
Old 06-26-2012

Mine going for 2 weeks
Old 06-26-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

did you receive both review notices or just the first one (which allows u to continue selling)? is the review still going on or do you mean it lasted 2 weeks?

thx.
Old 06-26-2012

Just 1st one. If I appeal then the 2nd will be in my mail very quick :-)
Old 06-26-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

strange how we get the 2nd review if we appeal.... i didn't even appeal the first and i got the 2nd :(
Old 06-26-2012

it is different for every account I think
Old 06-26-2012

Longevity: 82%

Let it sit but if you get one complaint or someone that is looking at the account is having a bad day then the account will be sh!t canned..
Old 06-27-2012
Banned

Longevity: 72%

I hate when my account goes under review, but I never got hit with a 2nd review within minutes lol. My main Amazon account has gone through 5 reviews overall =/, stupid.
Old 06-27-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

actually the 2nd review came about 8-9hrs after. Just not sure why that review caused my account to be suspended.
Old 07-02-2012

Longevity: 77%

Hello everyone, little bit off topic but i think its pointless me starting a new thread. So any advice and help will be much appreciated.

My UK amazon account is 5 months old. Never had any reviews or anything bad ever happen to it. Ive had over 1,400 orders in the last 5 months and lately its been growing to around 40 orders a day.

My feedback rating is around 100 with 90% positive and 6 % neutral and 4% negative. Giving me a star rating of 4.6.

All of my customer metrics are around 100% for everything and because of the vast amount of orders, the 4 bad feedbacks do not really affect my account.

So 5 days ago, a buyer opened a A-Z claim because their item was damaged in the jiffy bag in the post. So i issued a refund right away and closed the case. Then this morning amazon have sent me the 1st email which we see as the 1st message in this thread.

So i havent been suspended yet, but all i would like to know is what you guys think. Will my account be blocked? Suspended? or will the review just pass over?

Each item i sell is good quality and sells for around £10 and is not vero or anything bad.

Worst comes to worst i have 5 amazon sleepers just waiting to be woken up. So its not the end of the world if they do block my account, but any advice from your past experiences will be much appreciated.

Many thanks Paul
Old 07-02-2012

If I was you I will be slow down on this account and wake up another account slowly now.
Old 07-05-2012
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Hello Everyone,

So im still waiting for this review process to pass... it's been over 2 weeks. Does it usually take the full 30days? How long has it taken you guys to get an update on the review (assuming you received the same 2nd review like i did above which actually suspended my account)?

Thanks.
Old 08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by alast View Post
Hello Everyone,

So im still waiting for this review process to pass... it's been over 2 weeks. Does it usually take the full 30days? How long has it taken you guys to get an update on the review (assuming you received the same 2nd review like i did above which actually suspended my account)?

Thanks.
Any updates how it went?