eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Reloadable card?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/47938-reloadable-card.html)

MichaelW 06-26-2012 09:03 AM

Reloadable card??

Hello,

Anyone that using any of these reloadable card below for stealth account (mismatch name deposit)?
I know that Green Dot does not working but how about the rest of other cards?

Thank you

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/666/cc1w.png
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8410/cc2c.png

rsot 06-26-2012 10:52 AM

Wish the links worked to try

MichaelW 06-26-2012 11:00 AM

How to get a Prepaid Card | MasterCard®
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 353933)
Wish the links worked to try

wizardhat 06-27-2012 12:21 AM

I haven't tried any of them, have you had any luck with them?

shoot2kill 06-27-2012 06:42 PM

If you are looking to deposit money from multiple amazon account why not just use ingdirect. It work fine for me and I can open and close accounts instantly. Why waste time using numerous amounts of re loadable cards with many fees.

MichaelW 07-09-2012 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoot2kill (Post 354390)
If you are looking to deposit money from multiple amazon account why not just use ingdirect. It work fine for me and I can open and close accounts instantly. Why waste time using numerous amounts of re loadable cards with many fees.

Hi Shoot2Kill,

So the ING DIRECT can be deposit in stealth name?

Thanks

shoot2kill 07-09-2012 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelW (Post 357880)
Hi Shoot2Kill,

So the ING DIRECT can be deposit in stealth name?

Thanks

PM Me.............

charlieg911 08-06-2012 06:42 PM

ING Direct

Hi,

I saw from your post that you used ING direct. Would you still recommend?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoot2kill (Post 357881)
PM Me.............

subzero3001 08-07-2012 10:56 AM

All from Metabank, Banccorp and Univision will not accept mismatched names.

Experience.

hangingonbyathread 08-07-2012 07:45 PM

Mostly all the cards listed will not (either except or will deny) deposits in mix matched names. Fkn joke like it's their money. It is a prepaid card.No money lost. They do this to confiscate your money. Another scam in the banking industry.

TheSkyInYourEye 08-08-2012 02:00 AM

Have been using WalMart MoneyCards to great success. Even deposited ~$2,500 on one with mismatched name and it went through.

beaches 08-08-2012 07:45 AM

Had walmart money cards . They suck they block your card and any other future cards, if you are blocked they put you in the system forever.

hercheys 08-08-2012 02:28 PM

Nope,... Ing Direct is now acquired by Capital One and they just received a big fined by the US Treasury department for money laundering, to repaid almost 850M. Their new fraud department will closed your account within the first month with couple of warnings by evidently close it permanently.

Mismatched names are very serious offences and you could eventually be placed into the checxSystems data base.

banks that will flash your account during the first 30 days of account opening.
*Ing Direct
*HSBC Bank
*TD Bank (will not allowed your deposits for mismatched names)
*Bank of America.

banks you that will let you and give you a few warnings before closing it.
*Ally Bank
*Citizens Bank

Very good reloable cards thus compatiable and do not operate a huge fraud department:
*ADP Employee reloable Card. - https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.co...ages/Home.aspx
*Account Now (very expensive) - Prepaid Credit Cards

these two alternatives are fully tested to allowed mismatched names, remember to many unknown deposits and will create a flag and you will be suspended fast.

Cheers!

unkown5454 08-08-2012 03:13 PM

^^^^ You are spreading false information. Slow it down.

hercheys 08-08-2012 05:32 PM

Well I worked for TD Bank for 4 years at the merchant services division as an underwritter for payment solutions, in corporate mass, and I can absolutely tell you my information is 100% accurate.

Before I started banking with TD bank and actually becoming an employee, I worked for North American Facilities (before Author Blanks & Company) as an intern; were they make reloable prepaid cards and gift cards and cell inject data before you activating it at your local pharmacy. Although, my experience is not much, I also tested these cards myself, know the banking system like the palm of my hand. My information is not false, the information and the instituions may change their policies in time but as of now what I mention is current. care to point out what issues are wrong?

Quote:

Originally Posted by unkown5454 (Post 366388)
^^^^ You are spreading false information. Slow it down.

rsot 08-09-2012 08:20 AM

Good update.

shoot2kill 08-09-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hercheys (Post 366377)
Nope,... Ing Direct is now acquired by Capital One and they just received a big fined by the US Treasury department for money laundering, to repaid almost 850M. Their new fraud department will closed your account within the first month with couple of warnings by evidently close it permanently.

Mismatched names are very serious offences and you could eventually be placed into the checxSystems data base.

*Ing Direct
*HSBC Bank
*Bank of America.

*Ally Bank
*Citizens Bank

Very good reloable cards thus compatiable and do not operate a huge fraud department:
*ADP Employee reloable Card. - https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.co...ages/Home.aspx

these two alternatives are fully tested to allowed mismatched names, remember to many unknown deposits and will create a flag and you will be suspended fast.

Cheers!

This is true as I only use INGdirect for amazon. INGdirect will close your account is they notice deposits coming in under different names. I have friends using TD Bank with mis matched names. I havent used them in a while but when I did, I had no issues.

TonyAlmeida 03-04-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

If you are looking to deposit money from multiple amazon account why not just use INGDirect. It work fine for me and I can open and close accounts instantly. Why waste time using numerous amounts of re loadable cards with many fees.
Quote:

This is true as I only use INGDirect for amazon. INGDirect will close your account is they notice deposits coming in under different names. I have friends using TD Bank with mis matched names. I havent used them in a while but when I did, I had no issues.
ING direct still work with Amazon ghost???

Thank you

Kelly441 03-06-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hercheys (Post 366377)

*Ing Direct
*HSBC Bank
*Bank of America.

*Ally Bank
*Citizens Bank

Cheers!

Is this one still working for mismatched names?