eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Help! How do I prove no multiple seller accounts!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/48769-help-how-do-i-prove-no-multiple-seller-accounts.html)

Firefly 07-19-2012 05:13 AM

Help! How do I prove no multiple seller accounts!!

Hi, I've been selling my old books on Amazon for about three weeks. Yesterday I was told my account was under review. I assumed it was because I had sold about 50 books in three weeks (I listed everything I had at once as I'm very short of money), and only had three feedback ratings (although they are all 5star). I emailed Anazon to say that I had proof of posting for all books, and wasn't operating any other accounts as I was advised to do.
I received a mail back today saying that I was operating another account and that it would need to be closed or both accounts would be blocked.
The other account belongs to my friend and neighbour. I think the reason they have linked them is because we are close friends, and he has let me use his credit card on my BUYER account to pay for study materials when I haven't had enough money myself. Obviously he's a close friend but our SELLER accounts have nothing to do with each other and are listed at separate addresses, separate emails and separate bank accounts. We aren't even a couple.
I emailed Anazon back to explain this, but then also realised after reading these forums that I am also using his old laptop. I don't know (and he can't remember) if he ever used it for his seller account, but it's possible.
At the moment there is £370 in my seller account. That might not sound like much but I've spent about £150 on postage and I'm very very short if money.
I've got no control over my friend shutting his account as they have asked me to do- is there any way I can prove its not mine?
And if they do block my account will I ever get the money back?
I'm very worried about this! Any advice would be gratefully received.

MICKY H 07-19-2012 08:42 AM

Just write a long e mail and ask your friend to do the same I guess and send to seller performance. But Amazon are heartless and I would imagine they will close both accounts as they will have heard all these stories before, some true some false and at the end of the day they don't need you. Sorry but true

rsot 07-19-2012 09:50 AM

Welcome to the forums.

Read the Am az on ghost guide and set up new accounts.

Forget the past - sounds too icky and tied up.

All the best.

beaches 07-19-2012 12:33 PM

you can't amazon is one sided their side only . move on and you will be fine

Gamefreak 07-19-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MICKY H (Post 361162)
Just write a long e mail and ask your friend to do the same I guess and send to seller performance. But Amazon are heartless and I would imagine they will close both accounts as they will have heard all these stories before, some true some false and at the end of the day they don't need you. Sorry but true

DO NOT DO THIS, this will only let them delete both accounts. Stick to your story about how you only own 1 account. If they delete or block the account then start over.