eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Suspended, no notification. Cash in limbo (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/49734-suspended-no-notification-cash-limbo.html)

nags 08-15-2012 11:27 AM

Suspended, no notification. Cash in limbo

I am a UK seller with my account running in UK, Germany and France.
My French account attracted one bad feedback about 6 weeks ago, so I was running at about 85% feedback in France. Others all at 100%.
Without warning, about a week ago, Amazon disabled my password, and I havent been able to enter my account since.
I phoned them and they said there was a performance issue, and that it was being dealt with by a different department who were investigating my account, but they had no direct access to them and could only send them messages. I was told I would just have to wait for them to contact me, but they didnt know when that could be.
It is rather worrying because I have built up about £5000 in my account from sales, but I had not enterered my bank details yet. Now I cant even do that.
Any advise anyone?

Artann 08-15-2012 11:47 AM

your account was deleted and now is gone, including your money. A check will be send to the address that was listed on the account with the name that was listed after 90 days.
This is cold blooded truth unfortunately.

nags 08-15-2012 12:16 PM

Has anybody tried sueing them for the money?
I'd have to reveal my true ID of course.

adrianr03 08-15-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nags (Post 368182)
I am a UK seller with my account running in UK, Germany and France.
My French account attracted one bad feedback about 6 weeks ago, so I was running at about 85% feedback in France. Others all at 100%.
Without warning, about a week ago, Amazon disabled my password, and I havent been able to enter my account since.
I phoned them and they said there was a performance issue, and that it was being dealt with by a different department who were investigating my account, but they had no direct access to them and could only send them messages. I was told I would just have to wait for them to contact me, but they didnt know when that could be.
It is rather worrying because I have built up about £5000 in my account from sales, but I had not enterered my bank details yet. Now I cant even do that.
Any advise anyone?

you can kiss that money good bye take it from my experience they wont cough up when your deleted they dont wanna know you . seller support will write to you only if you phone them they dont even have e-mail address that accept incoming e-mail.

here my advice send a e-mail to seller-vcac@amazon.co.uk explain your case now if they write back to you within 12 hours good luck to ya if they dont RIP money will be in the amazon bank for keeps but i hate to say it the odds are not in your favour of getting that money

rsot 08-15-2012 01:56 PM

@nags, sadly the other posts are correct - chances are strong the money is gone.

kenzamb1415 06-06-2015 09:57 AM

Re: Suspended, no notification. Cash in limbo

This has happened to me like 5 times now but this is the first time I've had money in it. US accounts though. Still no recourse available?

oompaloompa 06-06-2015 10:03 AM

recourse, yes the courts, start with a strongly worded letter though, there may be some templates online, also seen discussions re this, on the forum, if you scroll back.......

I personally do not see how they can keep the money legally if the registration details are in your name or business details, something provable........worth small claims court, I definately would for that amount...as my amazon details are non-stealth.....

Kristy 06-06-2015 11:56 AM

So why did Amazon just delete the Op account like that based on one bad feedback, something doesn't add up....

Gamefreak 06-06-2015 12:33 PM

what was the bad feedback pertaining to?

amazon been on a roll lately for deleting and suspending it seems for little reason

Taking The Micky 06-06-2015 06:30 PM

I would imagine amazon have realised the account is made with false details as you have stated and this is the reason I would suspect they have deleted the account. You agreed to this in there terms when you signed up. If fraud is suspected they can with hold the money.

Even if it was possible to sue amazon, how could you, the person who set the account up is false/not you.

Lastly, why did you not enter your bank details, with amazon eu you can disburse daily and this way amazon don't hold you cash.

kenzamb1415 06-08-2015 12:45 AM

Is it in the terms about deleting accounts versus suspending and putting 90 day hold?

My account in question was linked with another account and I received policy warning on one to delete listings so I did.

Idk about fraud. I wouldn't even know how to but Amazon stealing thousands from you seems like motivation to learn. Do you mean that stealth is considered fraud now a days? I didn't think it was. Seems like you oughta be able to sue because the money will never be cashed by the person who receives it at the address because it's ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name. Or can they? Idk much about checks. I bet a case could be one by a stealth person to have funds released to a chosen bank account but I doubt we'd win damages and extra monetary reward to make it worth the time and send them a message because that's exactly what they're trying to do is send a message.

I just had my first buyer account deleted last night though. I've not been buying on Amazon long though.
Absolutely fresh account no linkage possible. I use prepaid gift cards just like I do for seller accounts. The only things I think could be the reasons are:

1. They're each big purchases ($500) and I made them probably to fast for the gift card to fully activate as the time stamps for both the original load and the Amazon transaction are exactly the same.

2. This go round I ended up using my license to get these gift cards.

Do you all think the license details go through to Amazon which would of course link me to my original restricted account?

Still though, it seems it may be there new policy to just delete instead of suspend and hope they get to keep the money and teach us a lesson.

I had a business account for about 6 months before it got suspended the second time. I told them to f#%€ themselves in the appeal. Come to think of it, I didn't receive the "we have decided to not reinstate" email I was expecting. Maybe they deleted that one also. I hadn't checked yet. If they have, that one is all real info so I will definitely go after them for that and if it requires courts then I'll bring my stealth account in to it also

oompaloompa 06-08-2015 04:47 AM

OP did not state it was false details, maybe I missed it...

@micky re court action for real details - you can go to court for that surely?

Taking The Micky 06-08-2015 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 675977)
OP did not state it was false details, maybe I missed it...

@micky re court action for real details - you can go to court for that surely?

Look at post 3 "reveal my real details"

If it was 50k you still would get know where as you have to sue amazon in Luxembourg, amazon have all the aces sad to say.