Amazon Credit Card issue - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-18-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
iTrader: (0)
Default Amazon Credit Card issue

I just made a new account. I'm using my girlfriends name. The issue is I had an order shipped to her address under my previous account. I don't think its to smart for me to use it really even though its not like the address I had registered previously, just in there as a place I had something shipped months ago.

If I use her REAL credit card I will have to match her real address to get it to go through.

What credit card is the best to use with Amazon. I read the stealth and have spent hours surfing the forum but most of the CC talk is for Ebay/Paypal. I assume I need one that I have to register in a different address, which I have, but will just a basic Vanilla Visa/MC work? Any suggestions from someone who has used one?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 08-18-2012
bboard's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 233
Thanks: 2
Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Use a gift card (pref. Visa or mastercard)

Most grocery stores sell them ...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-19-2012
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Hi guys, can anyone give me any more advice here from your own trial and error?

I've read the forum but most of the CC talk revolves around Ebay/Paypal.

I've got 1 chance with a real name/address and such so I don't want to mess it up.

Would a gift Card need registered and be an effective way to get back on
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-20-2012
Artann's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 804
Thanks: 49
Thanked 72 Times in 61 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDCOREHOLLY View Post
Hi guys, can anyone give me any more advice here from your own trial and error?

I've read the forum but most of the CC talk revolves around Ebay/Paypal.

I've got 1 chance with a real name/address and such so I don't want to mess it up.

Would a gift Card need registered and be an effective way to get back on
Stay away from gift cards, they will get you sooner or later. If it is a real account then go with real card.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-20-2012
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
iTrader: (0)
Default

The problem is If I use a real card it will not be able to be verified because I will have to enter the correct address. I'm using the address from a UPS Store. The card won't go through if I enter my real card, because I have to put the right address, which is on Amazon under my other banned account.

Is this correct? I just bought a 25.00 VISA gift card issued by Metabank. I registered it online with the same details I used on my new account. Now your post has me scared to enter it at Amazon. I have a card, never used on amazon in my girlfriends name, problem is I bought something a few months back under my old account and had it shipped to that address, so its in my old banned account. I didn't use it to register my banned account but its in there as a shipping address for a bought item

Please help forum.

Do I use the gift card or the other real card that was used once as a ship to address under my banned account
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-20-2012
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 57,907
Thanks: 4,599
Thanked 7,055 Times in 6,426 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 76%
iTrader: (7)
Default

/quote

The problem is If I use a real card it will not be able to be verified because I will have to enter the correct address

You change the address of the card to match details of your AZ account.

So you have used the address before? That other account is banned? Do NOT use the same address.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-20-2012
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 33
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
/quote

The problem is If I use a real card it will not be able to be verified because I will have to enter the correct address

You change the address of the card to match details of your AZ account.

So you have used the address before? That other account is banned? Do NOT use the same address.


Ok, let me try to explain better.

I had an Amazon account I registered in my real name and address. It was suspended after almost 2 years.

Now I am registering a new account in my girlfriends name, using her name, A ups store mailbox address, bank account (not hers but another one of mine never used on Amazon and I will put her name on Amazon) and a credit card.

The issue is her credit card. If I use one of her REAL cards, which has never been used on Amazon, I will have to enter her REAL address to get it to verify correctly. The problem is, under my old banned account, I made a purchase and had an item shipped to her real address, which Is why I chose a UPS Mailbox over using her real address. Under my Banned account her address is saved as a "ship to" address but was not used for registering my banned sellers account.


In order to enter a CC I have 2 choices.

A. Use her real Credit card, in which I will have to enter her real address in order for it to go through. If I do this, that address could possibly be linked to my old account if they see it as one of the places I had something shipped to.

B. I bought a 25.00 Visa Gift Card, a metabank card, and registered it under her name, with the address of the UPS Store mailbox, which is the same address that Amazon has for her Address. However I'm worried Amazon will not like the Gift Card thing.


I don't think I can use her REAL card with the UPS Store mailbox address as the details won't match.


I'm in need of advice on which one I should use
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-21-2012
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,094
Thanks: 33
Thanked 113 Times in 92 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (3)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDCOREHOLLY View Post
Ok, let me try to explain better.

I had an Amazon account I registered in my real name and address. It was suspended after almost 2 years.

Now I am registering a new account in my girlfriends name, using her name, A ups store mailbox address, bank account (not hers but another one of mine never used on Amazon and I will put her name on Amazon) and a credit card.

The issue is her credit card. If I use one of her REAL cards, which has never been used on Amazon, I will have to enter her REAL address to get it to verify correctly. The problem is, under my old banned account, I made a purchase and had an item shipped to her real address, which Is why I chose a UPS Mailbox over using her real address. Under my Banned account her address is saved as a "ship to" address but was not used for registering my banned sellers account.


In order to enter a CC I have 2 choices.

A. Use her real Credit card, in which I will have to enter her real address in order for it to go through. If I do this, that address could possibly be linked to my old account if they see it as one of the places I had something shipped to.

B. I bought a 25.00 Visa Gift Card, a metabank card, and registered it under her name, with the address of the UPS Store mailbox, which is the same address that Amazon has for her Address. However I'm worried Amazon will not like the Gift Card thing.


I don't think I can use her REAL card with the UPS Store mailbox address as the details won't match.


I'm in need of advice on which one I should use

Change billing address of credit/debit card to the UPS Mail Box. Depending on who you bank with, this can be done online in a few seconds.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-21-2012
Artann's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 804
Thanks: 49
Thanked 72 Times in 61 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default

sorry... I meant to say stay away from vanilla gift cards and not gift cards in general.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Credit card for amazon Rampury Amazon 6 09-25-2011 04:29 AM
Amazon credit card ornament Credit Card Alternatives 3 09-24-2011 08:53 PM
what does it mean about credit card on amazon? Rampury Amazon 2 09-22-2011 12:23 PM
Amazon Credit Card Benjamin Amazon X 1 06-23-2010 10:28 PM
credit card name, address w/ paypal and ebay issue altu eBay Suspensions 1 07-17-2007 02:35 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts