eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon Tax info. What if I do not have (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/50048-amazon-tax-info-what-if-i-do-not-have.html)

Arahan 08-24-2012 08:27 AM

Amazon Tax info. What if I do not have

Hello!

I need your help and advice, if it is possible.

I just started to sell in amazon. I sold my first item. And then received message from Amazon. My account will be blocked if I do not provided my tax identity information.

"""""Please provide your tax identity information to Amazon as soon as possible in order to prevent disruption to your seller account. If the required information is not provided to Amazon by September 30, 2012, your Amazon selling privileges will be suspended until you provide the information. If you have already provided your tax identity information to Amazon, please disregard this message. """""

I opened Professional account, because I just need to add new products in Amazon catalog.

I think, I not need Professional account in future.

How do you think, If I Change my Selling Plan, my account will be not Professional... In this way, I still must to give Tax information?

I am not a professional seller. and I do not have any tax information. Just only Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (this number has every human in our country)

So, I do not know what shall I must do. Help me please. I do not want to be baned in Amazon.

Sorry for my bad English.

lightmaria 08-24-2012 08:50 AM

EVeryone is getting that now, I don't think there is a way around it for U.S. sellers.

You gotta file some form if you're not living in the U.S. which will exempt you from providing a tax id.

I think, I'm not too sure gonna watch these threads to see what people have to say.

Arahan 08-24-2012 09:03 AM

Yes, I am not from USA. In our country this is a big problem to be a official businessman. And it is very expensive.

You think that I can file some form. This is a simple message in Amazon support? Or response to email that received?

AmazonStealth 08-24-2012 08:09 PM

This has been answered multiple times every day

Arahan 08-25-2012 01:22 AM

Guys, but what shall I must to do, if I'm not from USA ??

I am do not understand, if I have professional account and If I Change my Selling Plan. My account will be - not professional. In this way, my usual account does not require any Tax info. Right?

GreenBean 08-25-2012 01:41 AM

What it means is YOU must find from somewhere, and not this forum, the right paperwork to sell on Amazon USA.

When you decided to sell on a US market, you had to make sure you did everything correctly. You should have made sure you had all the papers right to do the selling. That includes having the correct tax info.

This forum does not do tax advice for anyone.

Arahan 08-25-2012 04:15 AM

I do not need any tax advice. I just try to understand how Amazon laws are working on practice.

GreenBean 08-25-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arahan (Post 370702)
I do not need any tax advice. I just try to understand how Amazon laws are working on practice.

Which involve TAX.

We are NOT going to tell how to sell as an overseas seller in case an error is made.

Understand?