eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Accidentally bought something with my cell phone... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/50626-accidentally-bought-something-my-cell-phone.html)

blindbible 09-09-2012 08:10 PM

Accidentally bought something with my cell phone...

Hey everyone, thanks in advance for helping me out. I know I am new to the forums and haven't had a chance to contribute anything yet, so I truly appreciate any responses!

I got banned over a year ago for having a high cancellation rate and have meticulously performed all the steps to create a stealth account. I re-installed my OS, got a new router, wireless adapter, and double checked to make sure I have a different MAC address and IP address. Signed up for a new e-mail, phone number, and am going to register a DBA and get an EIN to register my new account with and then get a bank account in my DBA name.

After spending HOURS researching, re-installing, and installing I think I messed up. On my cell phone, I am still logged into the Amazon account that was suspended because I still used it afterwards for purchases. I wasn't even thinking, but I purchased an app from the Amazon App Store using my cell phone that was connected to the wi-fi with my new router.

Is Amazon gonna see that I purchased something with a banned account on the wi-fi that I am going to use to open a stealth account even though I did it with a cell phone?

Hopefully I explained my situation well enough for y'all to understand...

dancnbaby 09-10-2012 11:44 AM

I am not expert but from reading on here, I would think your ip address and router could link you. Maybe just redo a new ip address and mac address. But again, I am not expert just going off what I have been reading.

blindbible 09-10-2012 03:08 PM

Thanks for the response. I figure that is probably the case and was afraid to ask because I didn't want to hear the answer. Anyone else know for sure?

MichaelW 09-10-2012 07:11 PM

If you PC and your phone connect to the same wifi/router the change you will have same IP address very big. Try to change to different IP if you can.
Quote:

Originally Posted by blindbible (Post 375029)
Hey everyone, thanks in advance for helping me out. I know I am new to the forums and haven't had a chance to contribute anything yet, so I truly appreciate any responses!

I got banned over a year ago for having a high cancellation rate and have meticulously performed all the steps to create a stealth account. I re-installed my OS, got a new router, wireless adapter, and double checked to make sure I have a different MAC address and IP address. Signed up for a new e-mail, phone number, and am going to register a DBA and get an EIN to register my new account with and then get a bank account in my DBA name.

After spending HOURS researching, re-installing, and installing I think I messed up. On my cell phone, I am still logged into the Amazon account that was suspended because I still used it afterwards for purchases. I wasn't even thinking, but I purchased an app from the Amazon App Store using my cell phone that was connected to the wi-fi with my new router.

Is Amazon gonna see that I purchased something with a banned account on the wi-fi that I am going to use to open a stealth account even though I did it with a cell phone?

Hopefully I explained my situation well enough for y'all to understand...

blindbible 09-11-2012 07:05 PM

Ugh, looks like I need to start the 'going stealth' process over again and buy another router... lesson learned!

GreenBean 09-11-2012 07:37 PM

What I recommend is making an excel sheet with all your info logged as well. Keep track of everything :)