eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   bought amazon ghost,failed seller review after appeal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/50865-bought-amazon-ghost-failed-seller-review-after-appeal.html)

coffeeboy0214 09-16-2012 03:41 PM

bought amazon ghost,failed seller review after appeal

hello,i'm new to this forum.i've also read the failed seller review and it came to my understand that either amazon is cleaning house or i'm selling too fast.

so here's what i did.i bought the amazon ghost and i did the following steps

created a new account with my friends information.everything was fine within 1 week as soon as i hit the $700 mark,amazon send me a email saying my account is under review.So i appeal immediately and follow the instruction by providing them inventory management,additional information and history selling outside of amazon.

So here's my question.Did i failed the seller review because i appeal too fast?or should i of waited out the review and don't appeal anything.I sold 50 items and only 1 feedback.

This time,im going to open the amazon account under my business.i have a legit business and it's a llc long before i've read amazon ghost.I have a new computer which i've never use on ebay or amazon,also i will use my business ip address which matches my company name.

So what should i do on my business account?by providing them with my TAX ID will be safer?or if i get hit with a review don't appeal immediately and wait 30 days then appeal?Please help because i have a very large inventory i need to get rid of

Thank you.

MichaelW 09-17-2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeeboy0214 (Post 377100)
hello,i'm new to this forum.i've also read the failed seller review and it came to my understand that either amazon is cleaning house or i'm selling too fast.

so here's what i did.i bought the amazon ghost and i did the following steps

created a new account with my friends information.everything was fine within 1 week as soon as i hit the $700 mark,amazon send me a email saying my account is under review.So i appeal immediately and follow the instruction by providing them inventory management,additional information and history selling outside of amazon.

So here's my question.Did i failed the seller review because i appeal too fast?or should i of waited out the review and don't appeal anything.I sold 50 items and only 1 feedback.

This time,im going to open the amazon account under my business.i have a legit business and it's a llc long before i've read amazon ghost.I have a new computer which i've never use on ebay or amazon,also i will use my business ip address which matches my company name.

So what should i do on my business account?by providing them with my TAX ID will be safer?or if i get hit with a review don't appeal immediately and wait 30 days then appeal?Please help because i have a very large inventory i need to get rid of

Thank you.

I have 4-5 account got deleted/suspended just after I appeal the first review. I got all suspended/deleted with in 30 minutes of appeal. How soon you get suspended email after your appeal?

It maybe just for me but I never appeal the review again, if account got review I just slow it down and wait for 28 days.

Good luck

beaches 09-17-2012 10:59 AM

Amazon is starting to scam sellers Tis the season once hit with a review it is only a matter of time till you are suspended. It is the amazon way.if a review is passed (very rare) these days then someone was sleeping at their computer.

I will bet their will be no money to be made again this year on amazon just like last year. Their new bs thing is failed review.
I may just make a few accounts and load them up and let it sit. then don't ship. seems that gets amazons attention..

dancnbaby 09-17-2012 11:04 AM

So in your experience with reviews etc... should a new user wait until the end of the holiday season to start up fresh?

BiN4RY 09-17-2012 12:43 PM

It has been mentioned millions of times already that you should NEVER use the information of friends and relatives.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

bboard 09-17-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dancnbaby (Post 377335)
So in your experience with reviews etc... should a new user wait until the end of the holiday season to start up fresh?

I would say no ... I mean why wait and lose out on a potential 4 months left of sales?

If you want, you can start up right now ... just be sure to cover all your P's & Q's when creating and keeping your stealth account.

dancnbaby 09-17-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bboard (Post 377405)
I would say no ... I mean why wait and lose out on a potential 4 months left of sales?

If you want, you can start up right now ... just be sure to cover all your P's & Q's when creating and keeping your stealth account.

Ok thanks. I am definately taking my time to make sure I cover everything. I was trying to do the VMware and completely reinstalled my OP system :eek: ... so I know THAT will not be a problem now LOL

blindbible 09-25-2012 07:04 PM

@ OP... I think we'll all agree the major problem was that you hit the $700+ mark too fast

MICKY H 09-25-2012 10:00 PM

Beaches, its people with that attitude fcuk it up for legit sellers.asshole