eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/)
-   -   Amazon suspension (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/52026-amazon-suspension.html)

skyichigo 10-21-2012 12:28 AM

Amazon suspension

Hey everyone, I want to try selling on Amazon , have been selling some ebooks through them, but no luck yet.

So, if I want to sell like electronics etc, how can I choose not to pay the 8% referral fee?

Also, I have noticed some of you got suspended by Amazon.. can I know what is the most suspension for? Does Amazon play like eBay?

I am not selling Vero though.

Thanks

AmazonStealth 10-21-2012 03:18 AM

If you dont want to pay the fee you dont have to. Just dont sell on amazon. You have alot of research to do.

skyichigo 10-21-2012 05:49 AM

I think that was an option to have affiliate promoting your product. Guess not. But what's with all the amazon suspension?

AmazonStealth 10-21-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyichigo (Post 385910)
I think that was an option to have affiliate promoting your product. Guess not. But what's with all the amazon suspension?

This isnt my website, so I have nothing to promote.

slapped 10-21-2012 11:50 PM

Consider Amazon,,Like Ebay on Steroids.

They have No VERO program, Like Ebay per Say. But they Suspend users at at the Drop of a hat,,the SLIGHTEST indication of IMPROPRIETY, and POOF, your gone,,,with absolutely no Governors reprieve in the cards.

,If they really see something that they don't like, they will not allow you to log back into your account and the will hold onto EVERY dollar in that account indefinably. They are tough over there, but all that being said, you can have success on Amazon,

GreenBean 10-22-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyichigo (Post 385910)
. But what's with all the amazon suspension?

amazon does not want amateurs.

amazon expects a high degree of professionalism for its sellers.

Never been as easy as ebay to use.

Takes hard work to stay selling on amazon, a lot of work.

accounts can be suspended for everything AND for nothing.
:croc:

rsot 10-22-2012 06:09 AM

All the best skyichigo as you get informed and learn about the platform - experiment, play the game, and read the posts - everything is possible.

jeffweico 10-22-2012 08:42 AM

In addition to the above, I would just add that Amazon will NOT give you a warning about counterfeits like eBay sometimes does. They will simply delete your account and keep your money.

But MOST suspensions are not for that. They are for unprofessional behavior.

Amazon is all about the customer experience. If you are rude to their customers, YOU ARE GONE! If you are argumentative with their customers, YOU ARE GONE! If you can only ship once per week, YOU ARE GONE!

Like eBay, Amazon will almost always side with their buyers in disputes. You CANNOT specify "no returns" like you can on eBay. If a customer wants a refund, you MUST honor their request.

If your maturity level is "high school guy" or "college guy" you won't last long.

Treat each and every Amazon customer like they were your own Mother. Always be professional and NEVER let yourself get led into an argument. If the customer emails you starting with something like:

HEY, SH*T FOR BRAINS, WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR FU*K*NG PROBLEM???

You MUST take the high road and respond PROFESSIONALLY, even though it might feel good to tell the customer what you really think of them.

If you can do that, and you are selling legitimate items, you CAN make some decent money on Amazon.

user3657 10-25-2012 12:35 AM

I keep hearing "delete" for amazon accounts. How do they get alway with that?! im really nervous now. I have 1k in there now. all my stuff is legit...

skyichigo 10-25-2012 12:48 AM

I will try to play with it for this time. Using all real info. I was just worried about the traffic vs ebay. Also how long did Amazon take to pay the sellers?

rsot 10-25-2012 03:41 AM

Golden jeffweico:

Treat each and every Amazon customer like they were your own Mother. Always be professional and NEVER let yourself get led into an argument. If the customer emails you starting with something like:

HEY, SH*T FOR BRAINS, WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR FU*K*NG PROBLEM???

Golden.

skyichigo 10-25-2012 05:25 AM

Looks like they don't accept bank account from AU.. Guess it's not going to work afterall

sax4 10-25-2012 09:14 AM

Yes Amazon only accept us, uk, and Eurozone countries(eu countries who have euro)

innovat0r 11-10-2012 10:31 AM

If you sell ebooks which would be in pdf format and you would be giving downloadable links for that and THATS PROHIBITED as per amazon, you will blocked in no time if you are listing the only item.